Amelia Liana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys does anyone know what happened to Olivia who was managing her, she’s completely disappeared and wasn’t at the Jewellery launch last night, have these 2 fell out?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Guys does anyone know what happened to Olivia who was managing her, she’s completely disappeared and wasn’t at the Jewellery launch last night, have these 2 fell out?
I’ve noticed that, too! No idea, but it’s a bit strange. Her profile used to be public, it’s private now.

Reactions: 6
I’ve noticed that, too! No idea, but it’s a bit strange. Her profile used to be public, it’s private now.
Huh. Is this the Olivia that was Dolllaaayyyyy? I'd be very curious to know what happened between them two since she was so prominent on Amelia's stories. Is Pia still working for Amelia?

Reactions: 8
Huh. Is this the Olivia that was Dolllaaayyyyy? I'd be very curious to know what happened between them two since she was so prominent on Amelia's stories. Is Pia still working for Amelia?
Agree they were all other each other then seems to have disappeared. Believe i saw pia in a vlog a while back

Also find it disposable she was selling all that cheap skinny dip jewellery and now never ever wears it and has launched her own brand just goes to show it’s all about money for her

Reactions: 11
Olivia hasn't posted a story about the launch today. Seems a bit weird considering how much she hypes Amelia up on insta during everything else.

Pia has been featured in vlogs recently, but has not posted anything about the launch either. Maybe this was a deal outside of their work arrangement?

Maybe Liv isn’t impressed after giving Amelia the connection with Skinny Dip.... I mean if this has been in the pipeline for years as she says I’d be pissed about arranging a deal for a jewellery line for her - I can’t even see that either of them have liked any recent posts - not missing them squealing dollay at each other

Am I misunderstanding the Tier rules in London currently? I thought it was Tier 2 which means no household mixing indoors (including restaurants etc.). Has Estee moved in with Amelia? And also her sister, mother and grandmother? Odd decision.

Reactions: 5
Am I misunderstanding the Tier rules in London currently? I thought it was Tier 2 which means no household mixing indoors (including restaurants etc.). Has Estee moved in with Amelia? And also her sister, mother and grandmother? Odd decision.
They’re claiming to be “outside” even though it’s essentially inside as it’s all closed off. Really makes no sense at all!

Reactions: 7
So I have never posted on here before and actually really enjoy or maybe enjoyed Amelias vlogs. However I watched the recent one where she is banging on about GHD and how amazing they are and in a few vlogs before it was all about dyson. It kind of annoys me, I guess it is money for them but I need a hair dryer and straightner and was thinking dyson dryer but no idea what straightner to get. I have always had GHDs but confused on what to go for next. Dyson is a lot of money but friends rave about the dryer.
Also I am one of the fools that bought some of the skinny dip bits last year but never see her wearing them any more. I don't want to be slating her but I need to not buy into these things in future.

She is such a silly girl! shedding tears over the fact she can go dancing.. Pshhh😏

She made me laugh in her stories going on about how high quality her plated jewellery is.... no hon, it’s going to tarnish and the 18ct gold will come off... and the like Estee you’ll be telling people to replate it.... I’m guessing she’ll be back to all her Cartier before Christmas

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She made me laugh in her stories going on about how high quality her plated jewellery is.... no hon, it’s going to tarnish and the 18ct gold will come off... and the like Estee you’ll be telling people to replate it.... I’m guessing she’ll be back to all her Cartier before Christmas
I was gobsmacked when I read that, only the most naive, jewellery-ignoramous person can believe that!

What was her stock, that it sold out so quick? If you stock only a few hundred items per piece, of course it sells out fast.

I bet anything that was deliberate, she stocked low so it would sell out quickly thus creating the image of a bestseller and create a false sense of availability and scarcity, so when she releases the next batch, which is already waiting in her storage space, she'll be like "omg guys I managed to get some more items just in time for XMAAS be quick we couldn't get as much as we wanted though *sad face*!"
And that for some plated brass which she's selling way overpriced. "But it's 18k plated!" 🙄 :cautious:

She said this is going to be like nothing before, but it's exactly the same cheap tat as before!!
Everyone knows she's rich, she wears Cartier and she said so openly, I really expected her to sell this time more classic pieces, made of precious metals and semi-precious and fake stones..
No, it's cheap shyte for overly superstitious people.
A few evil eye items are fine, but hers is overkill. If you wear any two pieces together it's too frikkin much.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m also really curious how the mother achieves this massive volume on her hair every day. I guess it involves a lot of hairspray, but that’s probably not it. Clue, anyone? 😅
lots of back-combing and lots of hair spray. that is actually same as my mom's signature hair style.

• Haha
Okay guys so I have a few things to contribute:
1. I've also noticed Liv not being around as much, my theory is the only thing Liv and Amelia rlly had in common was their engagement and husbands, after Amelia broke up with Rob, they drifted. I think she needs to address this soon.
2. Also Amelia is very clearly dating someone, she had two bowls of oatmeal in one of her vlogmases.
3. Liv's friend owns skinny dip, he was one of the best men at their wedding, maybe some tension with that?
4. I found it humorous that she was telling people that GHD told her it's not good to let your hair airdry. Of course its better to let ur hair airdry then using heat on it.

Reactions: 12
Hasn’t she been dating the same guy since before all the Bumble ads? I found him once via her friend Jak (whose Mum is one of the Dragons) I thought she and Liv had some business set up together

re the boyfriend it was also him that was rude to the south of France hotel that caused all the drama over the summer - they mentioned it in their response to her

Reactions: 11
Okay guys so I have a few things to contribute:
1. I've also noticed Liv not being around as much, my theory is the only thing Liv and Amelia rlly had in common was their engagement and husbands, after Amelia broke up with Rob, they drifted. I think she needs to address this soon.
2. Also Amelia is very clearly dating someone, she had two bowls of oatmeal in one of her vlogmases.
3. Liv's friend owns skinny dip, he was one of the best men at their wedding, maybe some tension with that?
4. I found it humorous that she was telling people that GHD told her it's not good to let your hair airdry. Of course its better to let ur hair airdry then using heat on it.
I don't know, both Liv and Amelia come across as dim witted, vain, mean girls who love to be "cool" but they did seem to get along very well outside of their engagements. Super weird that she's so notably absent now especially since she was her manager? And they founded their company together? Dollay something? Mayeb Liv is pregs and just ditched the whole thing to become a full time mother I guess.

The GHD thing omg. How can she spill bs like that, honestly. Amelia, please explain to us in detail why it is better to fry you hair instead of just letting it air dry. :rolleyes: Her explanation was half correct, namely that the hair is full of water and super sensitive after a wash which is exactly why you DON'T heat it up! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Jak’s mum is in games of thrones?

(Jk but could you elaborate 🤣? I don’t get the play of words)

Reactions: 1
Jak’s mum is in games of thrones?

(Jk but could you elaborate 🤣? I don’t get the play of words)
Haha no his mum is Linda Plant who is one of Alan Sugar's friends, she has been part of the interviews on The Apprentice for a few series. I feel like Jak was very spoilt.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.