Amelia Liana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's looking skeletal these days (like, even more so than usual). Her arms are soooo bony, I keep noticing them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
One thing I don’t like about Amelia is she really promotes her paid promotions. She has been promoting this sky thing for 2 days, its annoying. I have never heard her talk about show Riviera but she has been promoting it saying she cant wait for new season. She does this when she is promoting make up brands. Takes the piss!

Reactions: 6
One thing I don’t like about Amelia is she really promotes her paid promotions. She has been promoting this sky thing for 2 days, its annoying. I have never heard her talk about show Riviera but she has been promoting it saying she cant wait for new season. She does this when she is promoting make up brands. Takes the piss!
Came here to say the same thing. 😂And laying it in so thick!! Her favorite piece of content ever??? A SkyTv show?? Is she TV guide now 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't understand how she could meet a new mam so quickly after a broken engagement? Actually want to date, find someone she liked and someone who was willing to date a jilted fiancée?! No fear about being the rebound guy eh?

I wonder who is skinnier now, niomi or amelia? None of that pasta was eaten.

Reactions: 13
Oh god I was just about to say the same thing. It’s ad after ad for sky it’s getting ridiculous. How much are Sky shilling out for all these ads with influencers? Good god.

Here we go with the awful nails again. :sick:
On a practical level: how does she not scratch herself to death with those nails? Every time I have long nails I end up with red scratch marks because I forget that nails are sharp, even though I round off the edges. I am probably just a long-nailed noob.

Also, how does she keep them clean, especially after going to the toilet etc.?

• Sick
Reactions: 11
The stripes.... whyyyyyyy :eek:
Did she do the stripes herself at home? Also, her hair looks so bad here, she should just chop it into a bob, remind me a bit of a 2000 emo haircut, with all of the smaller bits sticking out like crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she keep getting blue nails, is it to match that awful blue ring she wears. They look so bad and dont match anything she wears.
And the HAIR. Is it deliberate at this point?? Like, make it look so bad so it looks even better when she goes for a big chop? Its almost annoying how obviously great it would look short on her!

20201025_141344.jpg
lucy-hale-highlights-lucyhale.jpg

Reactions: 15
Funny how each one of them in their quest to have the lightest hair they can, with as many freebies as possible, has ruined their hair. Oh well 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Funny how each one of them in their quest to have the lightest hair they can, with as many freebies as possible, has ruined their hair. Oh well 🤷🏼‍♀️
Exactly this, no matter what mask is their favourite because it’s been gifted to them most recently all that bleach is going to wreck the hair. Amelia needs to embrace her darker hair, it looks so much better on her.... I can’t even with the nails they’re just 🤢

Reactions: 9
i really don't get it because she has naturally beautiful, thick, dark hair and then she does that 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I follow her friend Jack on insta, and he had a live chat with Guy yesterday.
And they started talking about how several of their friends got a nose job recently, and then Guy said that Jack love interest (who they both good friend with) also got herself a new nose recently. And then he implied, that they are just fooling around, but she is good for him, and Jack should settle down with her etc.. And couple min later Guy was saying that Jack will marry rich at the end of the day. 99% confident they were talking about Amelia. He has it saved on hi insta tv. Anyone else watched it?

• Wow
I follow her friend Jack on insta, and he had a live chat with Guy yesterday.
And they started talking about how several of their friends got a nose job recently, and then Guy said that Jack love interest (who they both good friend with) also got herself a new nose recently. And then he implied, that they are just fooling around, but she is good for him, and Jack should settle down with her etc.. And couple min later Guy was saying that Jack will marry rich at the end of the day. 99% confident they were talking about Amelia. He has it saved on hi insta tv. Anyone else watched it?
I was curious about that too, but there are definitely photos of Amelia and a guy she’s been dating for a while around on Insta.....

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.