Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Also, someone asked Amelia what she's looking forward to in 2021 and she said partying and hugs. Is it just me or does anyone else think the partying answer is tone deaf. The UK is in a really bad state rn and it's all because of people not being able to follow lockdown rules and NHS workers are facing the burden. Her answer was selfish.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

Jasmine

I really like Amelia and yes, she's privelidged and the daughter of a billionaire. She was born into it. To her this life is normal. What I like about her is that I do think she's genuine and I think she has good morals and values. Just my opinion 🙂

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
Very pleased to see that she has taken the feedback on board and broken up the spamming of affiliate links and ADs with normal everyday stories and vlogs. Her desire to carry on like nothing was happening was only going to hurt her in the end.
I think Amelia really is one of the few people out there who actually listens to feedback and her followers and makes adjustments instead of a rant calling everyone haters and asking people to 'be kind' all the time. There's a lot about her that rubs me the wrong way but her work ethic and attitude in the influencer world is rare in my opinion.

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
She just posted a spinning video to an Arabic remix song and writes in the story ‘to my fellow Arabic girls’. I have so many Persian friends and they do NOT classify themselves as Arabic.. it’s a completely different culture!! That’s like saying you are Greek when you are in fact German. How is she so confused about what her own culture and background is? Or Denies it? So weird.
View attachment 418246
Amelia def uses the whole Arab thing as a lucrative move to help her career, she knows it’s a niche and can benefit from it. Its not a coincidence that most if not all her jewellery is named after Arabic names - she’s cashing in on it. Persian/Iranian heritage do not consider themselves Arab nor do they generally speak Arabic. However, with that being said I think her mum is of Iraqi heritage. What I personally find interesting is she has no problem saying all my Arabic girls but when have we heard her say all my Jewish sisters?

Icemaiden01

Chatty Member
All those thousands of pounds worth of handbags exposed to sunlight without their dust bags just so she can show them off..... just shows she has more money than sense. I have a couple of designer bags and they are safely hidden away from the sun in their bags until they’re used

• Heart

Lulu42

so Sammi Beautycrush/ In the frow/ Estee/ Amelia all have jewellery collections now. I'm probably missing heaps. How dull, why don't they diverse themselves
And they’re all the same drivel. I’d much rather shop from Etsy and actual small businesses.

vikka

VIP Member
Also, someone asked Amelia what she's looking forward to in 2021 and she said partying and hugs. Is it just me or does anyone else think the partying answer is tone deaf. The UK is in a really bad state rn and it's all because of people not being able to follow lockdown rules and NHS workers are facing the burden. Her answer was selfish.
Also shows what a moron she is. She thinks by summer it'll be all over and things back to the way they were pre-pandemic.
By summer those who are not at risk will be eligible for the first time for the vaccine. Until summer we're in this shyte and summer will only see lighter restrictions, but it won't be over. Autumn and winter will then be the real test, likely with restrictions still in place. And until 60-70% of the population aren't vaccinated, we won't be back to "normal" anyway and that takes time. That's the % we need for herd immunity.

"Partying", yeah, that's what the population at large has been missing. Moron.

Blatantly ignoring the rules with their family country trip, being with that guy ever since the wedding was cancelled and now acting coy slightly introducing him.. She's out of touch, uninformed and such an ass :sick: :mad:

Edit: (Mass) Partying isn't happening this year, but considering how she and her family ignore rules, for them it will be happening this summer. And then everyone complains about new lockdowns and spikes in cases. Well, duh. 🙄 🤦‍♀️

And all these moron influencers harp on about being negatively tested, which does not mean that you're clean. The virus might be incubating at that point and you can be a carrier even if you are negative and never test positive. Idiots.

I'm only writing this out for idiot Amelia, I suspect strongly they all without exception read their own threads, not that this will change anything. 🙄:cautious:

Last edited:
Did anyone call her out for quite obviously leaving London after tier 4 was announced? All the comments on her last grid pic are nice but I wonder if she’s deleted any!?

Reactions: 16

lemonlime

VIP Member
The stripes.... whyyyyyyy :eek:
She looks like she got a bad dye job in a back alley salon. This grey-beige hair looks shit on everyone, I don't know what her delusion is about it. Her mother looks fab with her warm tone brown and warm highlights (at least that was the case the last I saw her on Amelia's feed). She'll do anything to look like a cheap sugar baby; I find it insane that she has more money than sense and still can't sort herself out. Guess you can't fix stupid.

• Haha

vikka

VIP Member
She made me laugh in her stories going on about how high quality her plated jewellery is.... no hon, it’s going to tarnish and the 18ct gold will come off... and the like Estee you’ll be telling people to replate it.... I’m guessing she’ll be back to all her Cartier before Christmas
I was gobsmacked when I read that, only the most naive, jewellery-ignoramous person can believe that!

What was her stock, that it sold out so quick? If you stock only a few hundred items per piece, of course it sells out fast.

I bet anything that was deliberate, she stocked low so it would sell out quickly thus creating the image of a bestseller and create a false sense of availability and scarcity, so when she releases the next batch, which is already waiting in her storage space, she'll be like "omg guys I managed to get some more items just in time for XMAAS be quick we couldn't get as much as we wanted though *sad face*!"
And that for some plated brass which she's selling way overpriced. "But it's 18k plated!" 🙄 :cautious:

She said this is going to be like nothing before, but it's exactly the same cheap tat as before!!
Everyone knows she's rich, she wears Cartier and she said so openly, I really expected her to sell this time more classic pieces, made of precious metals and semi-precious and fake stones..
No, it's cheap shyte for overly superstitious people.
A few evil eye items are fine, but hers is overkill. If you wear any two pieces together it's too frikkin much.

• Heart

notahater1010

VIP Member
I used to think she was ok too but since this worldwide crisis has started back in March it made me realise how shallow and selfish a lot of these influencers are.
They are mostly on their late 20s early 30s but they are so immature and they have this sense of entitlement that baffles me.

Amelia‘s behaviour throughout the lockdown has been shocking. All she did during these past months were trying to sell clothes, shoes and make up to people while everyone was stuck at home. No real content or depth.

The first thing she did when the restrictions were lifted was to travel to a few different places in a very short period of time and she goes out for dinner every night since. She act as if Covid 19 never happened and life is back to normal.

She lives on her little bubble and act like a 15yo no wonder she got dumped. Who would want to marry someone who is like that?

• Heart

Jaybtee

VIP Member
The content of her blogs has really decreased over the past year - the introduction of her braying, overconfident posho mates is a turn off. Not listened to her podcast, it just doesn’t interest me (she’s like a 12 year old - her maturity levels are so low).
Everytime I watch a vlog of amelias I think - god, all that money and you’ve turned out to be a dumb airhead. Private education and wealth was really wasted on her!

Also I think she thinks she’s a lot better looking than she is (especially with all these legs out lying on the bed ‘sexy’ pics)
She looks like Adrien Brody with a weave

• Haha

Jaybtee

VIP Member
That was a GREAT vlog! So much respect for Amelia for letting her audience know about her nose... and not making a big song and dance about it either? Also loved the small (unintentional?) dig to lily pebbles ... no press or pr discount here!!!

Silly Sausage

VIP Member
You never imagine these youtube characters as tiny and unassuming do you. Lydia Millen is the same, absolutely tiny in real life, but not as short as Amelia.
Thanks for sharing! Please report to Lydia’s thread ASAP and explain the encounter and just how tall she appeared to be. It’s a big ongoing debate over there.

• Haha
  • Heart

ciramhn

Does she ever do any content that isn’t an #ad? It’s always been bad, but it seems particularly bad to me right now. I don’t mind influencers doing ads to make a living, but if there’s only ads then I don’t see why I should be following a screeching QVC channel.
Just came on here to see if you guys noticed the ridiculous amount of ads too! She's trying too hard to sound like she loves the shite she's trying to advertise. She's ruining her own Vlogmas every day with these constant advertisements, I don't care if its only in a segment the vlog, she's starts talking about it and I just click off straight away 🙄

ETA: No AD in the title either! So slimy

Last edited:
  • Heart

ladidadada

Some rando named Greg. He looks like a fatter and greasier version of Rob. She's always just going through iterations of the same guy.

• Haha
  • Wow

getawaywithit

VIP Member
I hate the normalization of plastic surgery culture among women now tbh. Also she hates every inch of herself so a nose job isn’t gonna help her. The most rewarding thing you can do for yourself is fully accept your body and put in the work until you get there and don’t settle for shitty self love that tells yourself how defective your natural state is, just as you hopefully wouldn’t settle for abusive love from a partner. Kind of over this “yas girl slice OPEN that face werk!” thing we are supposed to do.

• Heart