Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lemonz

VIP Member
Why does she keep getting blue nails, is it to match that awful blue ring she wears. They look so bad and dont match anything she wears.
And the HAIR. Is it deliberate at this point?? Like, make it look so bad so it looks even better when she goes for a big chop? Its almost annoying how obviously great it would look short on her!

20201025_141344.jpg
lucy-hale-highlights-lucyhale.jpg

Reactions: 15

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
Cross posting but Amelia’s latest story about using Lydia Elise Millens shit mitt and praising it to high heaven saying people were stroking Amelia’s arms due to the exfoliating properties of the mitt?

Erm...Amelia? You did a vlog a few months ago extolling the virtues of the St Tropez tan with added vitamins and used this mitt. So I’m afraid I’m calling you out on your bullshit.

Attachments

• Haha

BananaPenguin

Chatty Member
I am with everyone that finds her behaviour frustrating and lacking awareness, yes it's completely in her right to travel - the government has allowed us to do so. While I have chosen not to travel, I know people who have and we all have to make decisions that we feel comfortable with. It just seems so - I don't even know what the right word is, perhaps tone deaf. Coronavirus hasn't gone away, okay take one holiday, if you have to take 2 but come on isn't this Amelia's 4th time abroad? I think it would be different if Amelia had been facing hardship in lockdown or was a key worker or far away from family and friends but we all know she was living comfortably (as was her family) It's as if they just can't stay in the UK for summer. The shame of it! Has Amelia even addressed it? Because the vibe I am getting from Amelia is that she is totally unaware that coronavirus exists and that people are still getting sick and dying in both the UK and Europe. Even in the height of lockdown it seemed like Amelia was completely oblivious. Must be nice living in a little bubble without a care in the world.
That's what bothers me the most. Not that she is travelling (she can take the risk all she likes) but how frequently she is travelling. It just seems in really poor taste. She could easily go and not post, it comes across as ignorant and braggy.

vikka

VIP Member
Because what you said is stupid Amelia! How can you expect a bit of spring in January! Btw this isn’t me responding to her on screenshot! but i did reply to her Dm same
Exactly what I thought, was glad she was getting replies like that.
How stupid can you be? Winter as per the calendar started about two weeks ago!!!!! When ever has it been spring in Jan/Feb/March????
Snow is in so many places just coming in ffs.

I've seen "spring is blooming" type of posts by several people in the last couple of days, made me wonder whether they all smoked something or whether I somehow overslept several months??!?!?!

• Haha
  • Heart
First lockdown she pretended to be single and continued to mint coins from Bumble. Wonder who else will she make a fool of to continue making money now that we are all home bound 100% again. whenever she returns from her crazy rich people trip.... :|

• Angry

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
If i didn't know how wealthy her father was, i would never guess she came from such money. She always looks so cheap and tacky.

MarinaScorpio

Chatty Member
Oh God not another one slagging off a hairdresser- LEARN from the shitshow that was the Lydia / Nicky Lazou fiasco!!!
To be honest, that Samantha woman is really not that good. Just recently she did an odd haircut on Niomi Smart. So I wouldn't be surprised if that's the hair stylist Amelia was referring to in the video..

The lowdown on Greg is he appeared to be married before, he also has $$$ and I'm quite certain there together. If he was married before I doubt he is in any rush to tie the knot again.

Also, Amelia some time ago admitted she had an anabelles membership. Those are around 3000+ pounds a year and there is an addition 1000+ pounds for your first year. The arts club where she eats with Guy is also crazy. The concept of these private members clubs does not make sense to me, you pay money to go eat at restaurants where you pay more money???

Jaybtee

VIP Member
I hate how she made a big song and dance about gifting her mum the Dior gift... Ermm you got it for free? You didn’t put your hand in your pocket?

notahater1010

VIP Member
That's what bothers me the most. Not that she is travelling (she can take the risk all she likes) but how frequently she is travelling. It just seems in really poor taste. She could easily go and not post, it comes across as ignorant and braggy.
What I don’t understand is that people often take holidays cause they are tired from working hard, so they need a break, they need to go somewhere to relax and run away from their normal life. Amelia and many other influencers what exactly are they running away from?
They already have a pretty easy and busy life full of parties and freebies. Do they really need 3 holidays in one month?

She is tired of being home not doing much and just going out to lunch and dinners everyday. It must be so tiring this kind of life when some people lost jobs and probably won’t even have what to eat let alone go out for dinner 🤦🏽‍♀️

vikka

VIP Member
Tbh her peach fuzz makes me feel more "normal" in a sense, like when seeing pores on people in media.

Peach fuzz is normal and all women have it.
Though I must admit I did wonder whether it was always like it is now or it became more with age or it became more due to her weight (as said above). I suspect it's more peach fuzz than in the past due to her being so underweight (anorexia most likely).

It is even very noticeable in her stories and (most surprisingly) in the pictures for her Raemi line. I was surprised that it wasn't photoshopped away, but I saw it as a positive.

As I predicted earlier, she had "restocked" her collection and it almost immediately "sold out" again.
She's just drop-dripping the whole stock she ordered and releasing it from the warehouse bit by bit, common marketing tactic to hype up a product ("omg I was on the waitlist but I got it!!")

lurkingin94123

Chatty Member
Exactly what I thought, was glad she was getting replies like that.
How stupid can you be? Winter as per the calendar started about two weeks ago!!!!! When ever has it been spring in Jan/Feb/March????
Snow is in so many places just coming in ffs.

I've seen "spring is blooming" type of posts by several people in the last couple of days, made me wonder whether they all smoked something or whether I somehow overslept several months??!?!?!
I think they’re trying to pre-justify buying a lot of thin, flimsy spring/summer clothes for their brand partnerships rn. 😂

Lulu42

Please be aware that a lot of ‘small businesses’ on Etsy are actually much larger than you think and selling that same cheap tat you see all over alibaba. It’s a constant problem with that site. They let the resellers in and have no idea how to manage it anymore. I’ve been a seller on there for 13 years so have seen how it’s been taken over by the fraudsters.
Oh 100%. I normally am able to look into the seller for example Instagram etc and see their work and that they’re actually putting the effort in. For example I bought Halloween candles from an Etsy shop and follow her on Instagram and see her making the candles and interacting with her followers for what they want next. I think generally it’s pretty easy to tell when something is mass manufactured just by the look of the product.

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
Decided to watch Amelia's latest vlog today, and both her and her sister get their eyebrows done. Am I missing something? As far as I am aware we still aren't allowed to get eyebrows done in the UK. They were supposed to be allowed to open on the 1st of August but on Friday Boris said it would be delayed. I know Amelia has been ignoring the rules all through lockdown but her blase attitude is something else.

• Wow

lemonlime

VIP Member
Oh to be a billionaire feasting with family who have all traveled in from abroad during a global pandemic. Nice!
I cannot understand how these nimrods can be so relaxed about it this far into the pandemic. Almost all youtubers have made me feel like an overreacting freak at one point or another. Then I think of people losing their parents, partners, children and their own lives and I go back to my cautious alert state of mind.

Sadly enough, these posh idiots will be the ones who can afford better care, better nutrition, a better place to rest and recover compared to the broke people out there who have to work and be out and about due to financial obligations. I will genuinely have no sympathy for Amelia if the worst happens. It angers me so much.