Amelia Liana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she got a new puppy! He is very cute, but why is she getting a 2nd dog when she doesn't even have the time for Duke? :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I think it’s her mums dog?
That's what she said the whole time but now the way she's posted about it (I haven't watched the vlog) is as if the new pom is also hers? Super weird. But I guess because her mother looked after Duke so often, she kinda sees both dogs as 'theirs'...
Wonder if now she can use the excuse to permanently leave Duke at her parents' place because 'Leo is otherwise lonely'.

Yes, the dog belongs to her mum and I find that puppy adorable guys😊
Wish I could get a dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I don’t know why she doesn’t just come out and say she lives with her parents. This is all so weird! And if she isn’t living with her parents then she has broken lockdown rules as you are only allowed to meet 1 person from another household (albeit be from 2m away).

Reactions: 9
She needs to stop pretending shes living in her own apartments when shes clearly in a wing of mummy and daddy’s house and the flats are just props for the channel. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t know why she doesn’t just come out and say she lives with her parents. This is all so weird! And if she isn’t living with her parents then she has broken lockdown rules as you are only allowed to meet 1 person from another household (albeit be from 2m away).
I mean it was super obvious she was in her mum's car going to get the dog but only filmed herself, her mum for 2 seconds with the pup and the rest of the time 'I'm driving, I have stopped, etc' - but she's obviously seen her mother, sister, secret boyfriend...
I guess its one of those things where it is obvious she's not following the rules but if she's not actually filming/taking pictures that prove otherwise, its hard for people to attack her for it.

But I agree, irresponsible. If her mum adopted a puppy she could have easily driven to pick it up herself. But then again if (very likely) Amelia actually lives with her parents then she's not realllly breaking any rules. I also agree that the flat, just like her previous places have just been her filming set up to seem 'relatable'.

Reactions: 4
Glad the Amelia chat is picking up here.

Don't have anything to contribute atm as have stopped watching.

Those heady days of the cancelled wedding!!

Reactions: 7
I think she actually has convinced herself that she has had her followers fooled and made them believe that she is a relatable independent single girl who eats lmao. And also that she is a stylish and a beautiful sexy lady double lmao

Reactions: 5
Her curly hair in the last video😳
Her make up and hairstyle are usually so tacky. Too much going on. I don’t think it favors her at all.

Surprised there isn’t more talk of her boyfriend in this thread. It’s all over GG. But now that Amelia is selling the single girl lifestyle in partnership with Bumble, he remains a secret.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think she's sweet but unbelievably sheltered from the real world. I like that she does her charity fundraising, and I think her heart is in the right place, but she's just so out of touch with anything outside of her social bubble it makes me cringe to watch sometimes. She's got such a dated look!!

Reactions: 4
Surprised there isn’t more talk of her boyfriend in this thread. It’s all over GG. But now that Amelia is selling the single girl lifestyle in partnership with Bumble, he remains a secret.
I managed to read one page of GG before the servers were down as usual. Think we need a good summary here on what's been going on re: secret boyfriend. How did people figure out they were together?

I always thought it would be great if she found a rich banker/investor/whatever profile man she goes for but who's unconventional or untraditional who'd convince her to get eloped in New York or something. Would do her a world of wonder to be with someone out of her elite Londoner bubble. I'm sure her dad would have an aneurism but I think she's probably quite trapped in her family's expectations of her being a trophy wife.

Reactions: 5
Why is she putting so much make up? I feel like it really ages her. And kind of gives her an old lady look. Specifically the heavy eye-liner. :unsure:

I haven’t been on GG in aaaages! Who is this boyfriend?

I managed to read one page of GG before the servers were down as usual. Think we need a good summary here on what's been going on re: secret boyfriend. How did people figure out they were together?

I always thought it would be great if she found a rich banker/investor/whatever profile man she goes for but who's unconventional or untraditional who'd convince her to get eloped in New York or something. Would do her a world of wonder to be with someone out of her elite Londoner bubble. I'm sure her dad would have an aneurism but I think she's probably quite trapped in her family's expectations of her being a trophy wife.
if that crappy site every comes back up (for five min like usual 🤡)
See if you (or anyone!) can get the rest over here!!!

Ive been dying for this thread to take off properly,
on a site I trust using 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 6
if that crappy site every comes back up (for five min like usual 🤡)
a if you (or anyone!) can get the rest over here!!!

Ive been dying for this thread to take off properly,
on a site I trust using 😐
Yes @queenamber please fill us in!! The other site never works for me and we’re all curious to know!! 🤗🤗

Hi guys

I lurk on both sites so can give you a rundown.

Since her breakup she has been promoting the single gal/healing life. For New Years she went on holiday and it seemed she was there with a girl friend. She then went to a wedding in March.

Someone on GG discovered some pics (which her friend Jak tagged her in) of Amelia with a guy. The pics are on the guy's insta (can't for the life of me remember his name). There was a pic of them together at New Years and a pic of them together at this wedding. There were comments underneath from her family and friends indicating they are a couple.

This guy has since made his IG and facebook private - probably at the request of Amelia.

So basically she has had a boyfriend since at least New Years and been hiding it from everyone!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.