Amelia Liana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes her look skinnier...

Also if i can bring up gossip from another website; but she's been dating another investment banker... and I can see her marketing her new relationships for her podcast and another ebook. How to believe in love again, how to know he is the real one and other banalities.

Reactions: 5
It makes her look skinnier...

Also if i can bring up gossip from another website; but she's been dating another investment banker... and I can see her marketing her new relationships for her podcast and another ebook. How to believe in love again, how to know he is the real one and other banalities.
She literally started dating him 6 months after her break up....it's madness

Who goes to Amelia for advice?🤨
She is probably the most immature, childish, even “dumb” influencer out there. She kind of seems a friendly person, but I just cannot relate to her. She better marry someone rich, otherwise what she is going to do after this? Live out of her father’s money?

Reactions: 7
The content of her blogs has really decreased over the past year - the introduction of her braying, overconfident posho mates is a turn off. Not listened to her podcast, it just doesn’t interest me (she’s like a 12 year old - her maturity levels are so low).
Everytime I watch a vlog of amelias I think - god, all that money and you’ve turned out to be a dumb airhead. Private education and wealth was really wasted on her!

Also I think she thinks she’s a lot better looking than she is (especially with all these legs out lying on the bed ‘sexy’ pics)
She looks like Adrien Brody with a weave

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The content of her blogs has really decreased over the past year - the introduction of her braying, overconfident posho mates is a turn off. Not listened to her podcast, it just doesn’t interest me (she’s like a 12 year old - her maturity levels are so low).
Everytime I watch a vlog of amelias I think - god, all that money and you’ve turned out to be a dumb airhead. Private education and wealth was really wasted on her!

Also I think she thinks she’s a lot better looking than she is (especially with all these legs out lying on the bed ‘sexy’ pics)
omg she does look like adrien Brody lmao. I don’t know if she is fortunate or unfortunate born into a wealthy with no huge worries about money or unlucky that even with all those money couldn’t make her a decent looker

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I used to tolerate her; recently she grinds my gears so much with her nonsensical content living a clueless existence in her own luxurious bubble. Also, everything she shows online in her social media accounts and youtube is fake. She is pretending to look for dates on Bumble, who is sponsoring her; but if intel from GG is correct, she has been dating someone for the past 6 months, all the while making podcasts about heartbreak and such.

People are also saying her so-called "new apartment" is just a stage, she does not really live there.

Anyway, has anyone watched her latest vlog? Is this another one of her clickbaity titles? Lord knows what kind of heart to heart she is talking about.

Reactions: 7

Omg I can't unsee it now....!!!! Adrien Brody LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I used to tolerate her; recently she grinds my gears so much with her nonsensical content living a clueless existence in her own luxurious bubble. Also, everything she shows online in her social media accounts and youtube is fake. She is pretending to look for dates on Bumble, who is sponsoring her; but if intel from GG is correct, she has been dating someone for the past 6 months, all the while making podcasts about heartbreak and such.

People are also saying her so-called "new apartment" is just a stage, she does not really live there.

Anyway, has anyone watched her latest vlog? Is this another one of her clickbaity titles? Lord knows what kind of heart to heart she is talking about.
I skipped through it, and her “heart to heart” was just her saying she doesn’t know how to feel about the pandemic situation: should she be grateful or sad?

I can't believe she made another video about things she bought and how much she loves her clothes. I can't get over the necklace it's not so special. The chain looks like it was made from paperclips. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Oooh wonder who this investment banker is...I must update myself on what has happened in her life lately😂.

So what I remember reading through the thread was that he was with her on her supposedly solo trip in Costa Rica. Also they were both engaged to other people and it felt through. And I don't really remember much besides that she locked his old Facebook and his current Insta as soon as the other forum started posting about it.
Now she's shilling bumble, the dating app, and posing in super suggestive poses on her grid...

BC541D35-29CD-4CCF-AA8F-9352ACFC8592.png

2C667F1C-C4C4-427F-80D4-951B9A85952B.png

DAA9A006-AF3E-4602-8A63-1A36B2DF0B76.png
To be honest, I know Amelia is vapid but I still have a soft spot for her. Seeing her withering away and losing weight on her super frail frame is really saddening to me.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I used to watch her but now I cannot tolerate her. With all the money she have she could’ve done something meaningful with her life. She’s not that young and she still seems so immature. She used to look ok, but it might just be me, but she looks so frail now and her makeup and clothes look so overdone every single day. Is she considered attractive in other cultures? I also wonder if someone is filming her when she does her stories considering people are supposed to be social distancing?

I also thing her vlogs are hard to watch now. I also don't like her new apartment (aka, her friends' apartment). I think with all that money she could have get a great apartment. I don't understand why didn't she get a better one. Maybe her parents didn't help her with money then she had to get a cheaper apartment?.

Reactions: 3
I also thing her vlogs are hard to watch now. I also don't like her new apartment (aka, her friends' apartment). I think with all that money she could have get a great apartment. I don't understand why didn't she get a better one. Maybe her parents didn't help her with money then she had to get a cheaper apartment?.
I think she has all the access to their family wealth; she just does not have taste, plain and simple. Not in clothing, makeup, nor interior design.

Reactions: 4
The "plan" for her is probably still to marry her off to someone wealthy, so I guess they (parents) think its wiser to not invest in a flat at the time being.

I don’t think she’s ever been I love, men are just there to be her boyfriends - fiancé’s - husbands and any will do once their bank balance meets the criteria.

Can’t be bothered wasting time on any of her content anymore.
Until the next breakup ☺

I’m pretty sure she was at 500K on Instagram when she went private - a move to get more people to follow her. And now her profile is public again she’s at 499K. Did she expect to get thousands more followers lol!

This is definitely not a cheaper apartment.. it’s in one of the best areas of London. Isn’t it owned by the Cadogan family? Decorated terribly though!

I used to watch her but now I cannot tolerate her. With all the money she have she could’ve done something meaningful with her life. She’s not that young and she still seems so immature. She used to look ok, but it might just be me, but she looks so frail now and her makeup and clothes look so overdone every single day. Is she considered attractive in other cultures? I also wonder if someone is filming her when she does her stories considering people are supposed to be social distancing?
Feel the same way... she’s awful. So vapid and dumb!!! There’s absolutely nothing to her personality, can you imagine trying to have a conversation with her that had actual meaning?

This is definitely not a cheaper apartment.. it’s in one of the best areas of London. Isn’t it owned by the Cadogan family? Decorated terribly though!

Feel the same way... she’s awful. So vapid and dumb!!! There’s absolutely nothing to her personality, can you imagine trying to have a conversation with her that had actual meaning?
Yes, and it's Philippa Cadogan who has decorated it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.