Amelia Liana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am genuinely surprised that Amelia has Actual “massive” fans lol Don’t take me wrong but for me I have to struggle to even get through a portion of her video ( which I don’t even attempt to these days ) with her squeals and her blatant fakeries etc etc
I feel this way too. I also switched off when her braying posho friends took over her vlogs... Christ listening to them all screech was like being trapped in a budgies cage. Awful. And they all think they’re fiercely intelligent when actually they talk a load of drivel

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No new Video today? No insta stories at all for two days now? I wonder what's going on, I hope she's finally in a clinic for her eating disorder.

Reactions: 2
Do you think she has an eating disorder? I’m not sure, I think she (and her sister) and naturally thin. Very thin indeed, but I guess it is in her genes.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone else seen her Insta birthday post of her jumping on her bed surrounded by high end brand boxes?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Has anyone else seen her Insta birthday post of her jumping on her bed surrounded by high end brand boxes?
exactly why I came to find her thread, so so vulgar. I know she’s rich as duck but read the bleeping room when the U.K. is set to head into a bleeping recession

Reactions: 14
I know many people are doing the same but she clearly wasn't doing any form of distancing at her birthday picnic was she?

Reactions: 1
28FFFEBB-3AC0-4E42-9954-1D12AC484814.jpeg

Just seen this on the Molly Mae and Tommy Fury page, didn’t “tiny” Leo come from Wales???

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her new chanel bag is so FUGLY. Literally so many nice Chanel bags to choose from new and vintage, she chose that one.

Reactions: 3
She doesn't even care which Chanel bag or YSL bag or whatever bag she gets. It's all clutter to her at some point, I cannot imagine what having that kind of money at your disposal does to your consuming habits. I used to like some of her vlogs but I can never ever enjoy a haul/gifts etc. video from her. I know there are people who are even worse than her but seeing the wasted money on expensive stuff that she doesn't even really enjoy numbs my brain.

Reactions: 4
Ok so previously as I’ve stated I’ve been a fan of Amelia, but all these adverts for Bumble when her friends make no secret of the fact she has a boyfriend are really starting to wind me up (sorry I don’t have any receipts but I’m sure it was on here a page or two ago) she’s not exactly short on cash so why be an ambassador for something she doesn’t even need? Not dissing Bumble I’m actually very grateful to them that’s how I met my other half. She has just become more and more disingenuous to me lately - there’s only so many times you can watch her claim something is her favourite (never to be seen again) or the ONLY product she uses until the next sponsored ad runs

Reactions: 9
new poster on this thread...

What. The. Fudge.

She actually flew from London to Lake Como in the middle of a pandemic!!?? What an ignorant inconsiderate twit!!! I mean is she just wilfully blind to the pandemic we are in and what that means, or is she genuinely stupid???

Reactions: 12
Swanning around Italy without one mention of the pandemic that almost destroyed the country a month or two ago. While so many of us adjust to a new normal, they just go on as normal. God forbid they have to cancel one of their dozens of summer holidays. What a selfish, ignorant cow.

Reactions: 12
Every single video is a haul. So much waste and consumerism. Where does this woman put all of her stuff? She shops like there is no tomorrow.

Amelia has plummeted in my estimations,
Haven’t watched her since her mum got the puppy.

cant be arsed with her constant hauls, girly giggling and vapid tit anymore.

I liked her for a few months but that wore off fast.

Long time lurker but first time poster...In her recent Zara haul she actually said that her bra size is a C!!!!!! Is it possible?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Long time lurker but first time poster...In her recent Zara haul she actually said that her bra size is a C!!!!!! Is it possible?
No way!
She's an A cup, maybe even a B, but C?? Never!
She's lost so much weight before the wedding was supposed to happen, she was maybe a B before and is now an A..
She was never a C though.

Reactions: 2
Swanning around Italy without one mention of the pandemic that almost destroyed the country a month or two ago. While so many of us adjust to a new normal, they just go on as normal. God forbid they have to cancel one of their dozens of summer holidays. What a selfish, ignorant cow.
What I don't get is how people didn't call her out on it? I mean I know the UK govt has been in shambles about the way this COVID situation should be managed, but IMO shouldn't they being so clued-in to the internet and all the wonders of information that is available know that she should still limit travel or continue staying home as much as possible?

I get it for those who have to work day jobs to make ends meet, but Amelia will do fine financially with or without this influencer gig so this traveling to Italy thing is ridiculous!

Loads of people including Diet Prada have called out the likes of Arielle Charnas for moving from the City to the Hamptons so what the hell does she not get??

Just so bloody disappointing that a private education is wasted on such lack of wanting to be informed and a lack of care / consideration for everyone else in society. It's not about charity sales, it's about the LITTLE things!!! Gosh.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No way!
She's an A cup, maybe even a B, but C?? Never!
She's lost so much weight before the wedding was supposed to happen, she was maybe a B before and is now an A..
She was never a C though.
Thought so! Thank you for confirming! She is highly delusional then. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Okay so I came here to see if anyone was posting about her blatant disregard for current affairs. I’m in the US so we are a literal dumpster fire between the pandemic, the civil unrest, and the economic collapse... but like I cannot with these tone deaf influencers parading around with their designer goods and traveling abroad. I don’t understand what they don’t understand!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.