Amelia Liana #5 One surgery away from Michael Jackson. Interiors so bad and still tacky AF in fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would pay good money to watch her suck up to Linda Plant as a future mother in law and Linda taking her down a peg šŸ˜‚

I hope it would go something like this:

"You are an INFLUENCER. What is THAT?"

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I would pay good money to watch her suck up to Linda Plant as a future mother in law and Linda taking her down a peg šŸ˜‚

I suspect something around those lines already happened. She got extra blonde right before her lunch with the in laws. After that she went to he grandmother looking kind of sad. And she's been reposting those instaposts alluding to some yearning of some sort.
She's not getting the ick from Stuart Little; I think the in laws made her feel some type of way, and she's been out of it since.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I think the opposite. Itā€™s not as though Linda Plant hasnā€™t met Amelia before and doesnā€™t know who she is? Since theyā€™re already family friends, knows her dad is a billionaire and that sheā€™s Jewish, I reckon sheā€™d welcome Amelia to the family with open arms.

Reactions: 17
I think the opposite. Itā€™s not as though Linda Plant hasnā€™t met Amelia before and doesnā€™t know who she is? Since theyā€™re already family friends, knows her dad is a billionaire and that sheā€™s Jewish, I reckon sheā€™d welcome Amelia to the family with open arms.
She probably thinks that she can unload an expense, Jack, onto someone else. And from that clip she seems like the type to want a meek daughter in law, Amelia. She knows the Jak isnā€™t going to do better.

Well I sure hope so. I'm not ready for another breakup podcast.

• Haha
OMG. Her hair!!! It looks grey and soooo dry. Despina is taking the piss at this pointā€¦ sheā€™s laughing behind closed doors
WOW! Itā€™s so aging, and itā€™s anything but blonde. Such a ā€œmuddyā€ color is so unflattering. Poor thing! Another screw up.

Reactions: 14
I remember her hanging out and schmoozing with Jak's mum even back in the day, before they became a couple. There was a picture or video of them sitting next to each other at a party and they seemed pretty tight.

Reactions: 12
Despond was sent from heaven by Nicky to ruin Amelia and Lydia.

Also hold up. Ameliaā€™s dad is a billionaire?!?! I mean I knew thatthey were loaded but billions?!? What does he do? Also why is she in this line of work? Just become a legitimate charity circuit gal.
---
Lol sorry the autocorrect. Despina*. Still accurate.

• Haha
OMG. Her hair!!! It looks grey and soooo dry. Despina is taking the piss at this pointā€¦ sheā€™s laughing behind closed doors
Oh wow she looks bad šŸ˜• self-hate is a killer.
---
She wants a hunky, Middle Eastern (her words not mine - she once said in a q&a that she doesnā€™t go for White guys and prefers someone from the same background) macho guy and somehow ended up with Stuart Little.
Not STUART LITTLE šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜­

Reactions: 9

Can you imagine Linda Plant with the non-stop giggling, fake over-acting immature Amelia ??? #slappable
LP would be annoyed 100% of the time in Amelia's company.

Her behaviour at Mama Rachel's house was so irritating. Gran was talking to Hannah & Amelia and all Amelia could do was talk and giggle to Hannah at the same time, albeit softly, but that's just rude.
---
Despond was sent from heaven by Nicky to ruin Amelia and Lydia.

Also hold up. Ameliaā€™s dad is a billionaire?!?! I mean I knew thatthey were loaded but billions?!? What does he do? Also why is she in this line of work? Just become a legitimate charity circuit gal.
---
Lol sorry the autocorrect. Despina*. Still accurate.
Her dad is Rothschild's right hand man ... CEO of his investment fund.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Can you imagine Linda Plant with the non-stop giggling, fake over-acting immature Amelia ??? #slappable
LP would be annoyed 100% of the time in Amelia's company.

Her behaviour at Mama Rachel's house was so irritating. Gran was talking to Hannah & Amelia and all Amelia could do was talk and giggle to Hannah at the same time, albeit softly, but that's just rude.
---

Her dad is Rothschild's right hand man ... CEO of his investment fund.
Heā€™s not a billionaire, there are very few globally. But heā€™s a very very rich multi millionaire

Reactions: 18
Omg did you guys see her latest TikTok ā€¦ sadly she does not know what suits and flatters her, her Elvis like jumpsuit made her look trampled and trashy and so Wends Williams in a bad way . please get yourself a basic stylist and stop looking so trampy.

• Haha
I donā€™t get why she wears skimpy little dresses with a Hermes Kelly bag. To me itā€™s such an older womanā€™s bag (no shade, I think theyā€™re chic and sophisticated with the right outfit and Ameliaā€™s style very much isnā€™t!)
She has horrible taste.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just seen one of her TikToks and seriously, this girl and her behaviour in restaurants!

Does it occur to her that some people might want to have a nice dinner that isnā€™t ruined by her and her group of insufferable friends whooping and dancing at the tables? Itā€™s all so attention seeking and selfish to people around them. Want to party? Fabulous, go to a bleeping nightclub then.

Iā€™d be PISSED if I was sat next to them trying to have my dinner and a conversation with my husband.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.