Amelia Liana #4 Fake tan so dirty, is she thirty or forty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Namima you and I had the same idea. I took the same screenshots.

I think that we can't quite see it it yet but she wanted that upturned tip look - as close to a Barbie nose that she could get

Screenshot_20221020-155554_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221020-155625_Instagram.jpg

Call me crazy but I actually think that smaller nose just doesn't fit her face. Not sure if I like it, and I don't even think the difference is that big between nose #2 and nose #3.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wow, this is sad. Her forehead and nose is just one steep hill. No definition left in her profile whatsoever. I hope this was what she was aiming for, otherwise a 4th surgery won't be far away. I wonder what she'll do when the surgeon runs out of cartilage to take from her ears. 😐
Omgosh that looks so strange, I also had no idea she had all those procedures, I never followed her that closely, only know who she is because of Estee. And she's only 30 right?

Reactions: 9
@Namima you and I had the same idea. I took the same screenshots.

I think that we can't quite see it it yet but she wanted that upturned tip look - as close to a Barbie nose that she could get

View attachment 1664872

View attachment 1664873

Call me crazy but I actually think that smaller nose just doesn't fit her face. Not sure if I like it, and I don't even think the difference is that big between nose #2 and nose #3.
And imagine how slimmed down her nose will be once the swelling goes down.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m a little shocked that she’s out and about partying so soon after her surgery. I had a septorhinoplasty earlier this year and I was exhausted for about a week after. It’s still a major surgery and your body needs to recuperate after, especially for proper healing.

I can't even remember what she used to look like so I went through her blog and I'm a bit shocked at how much of a glow down she's had, just because she can't stop tinkering with her looks.

amelialiana.com/2016/07/canadian-tuxedo/

She looks fab here, her hair looks lush and healthy, her nose was fine, she doesn't look malnourished and her makeup is clean and fresh.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m a little shocked that she’s out and about partying so soon after her surgery. I had a septorhinoplasty earlier this year and I was exhausted for about a week after. It’s still a major surgery and your body needs to recuperate after, especially for proper healing.
Yes I thought the same thing! In her insta stories she’s bumping cheeks with people and she’s balancing a glass on her head that could so easily fall and knock her nose! Surely she still has some swelling and pain.

Reactions: 5
I can't even remember what she used to look like so I went through her blog and I'm a bit shocked at how much of a glow down she's had, just because she can't stop tinkering with her looks.

She looks fab here, her hair looks lush and healthy, her nose was fine, she doesn't look malnourished and her makeup is clean and fresh.
She looked so pretty and her smile actually reached her eyes.

Reactions: 11
Never trust Amelia’s timelines… if she’s saying she’s filming something as it happens, go ahead and assume it was 2 months ago lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And imagine how slimmed down her nose will be once the swelling goes down.
And, just think how those over-filled chipmunk cheeks are going to look with a much smaller nose.🥴 Think we’ll be seeing a complete face re-do coming soon? I just hope that she’ll stop the nonsense while she still has some sort of a face left.

Reactions: 7

She looks so beautiful there. It’s crazy. She has body dysmorphia for sure

Reactions: 8
The saddest part seems to be that is something that is supported by her family and the people around her. The whole "you need to be married by age xx" and the pressure to look a certain way because of standards that only a handful of people can obtain naturally. A shame she does not have the right support system, but I am uncertain if she would listen to anyone encouraging her to accept herself and get therapy. She needs to realize that she needs help and new friends or else she will never be happy. The first step is always to accept that you need help and I do not think that she is there jet.

I would be terrified to do any plastic surgeries, there is a fine line between tweaking things to make your face look more harmonious and doing too much to where your face is melting off.

I didn't watch her videos when she used to feature her sister a lot, but did she get a nosejob too ?

Screenshot_20221021-032648_Instagram.jpg

(They're both very pretty here)

Screenshot_20221021-032631_Instagram.jpg

Full frontal of the new nose

Reactions: 6
I didn't watch her videos when she used to feature her sister a lot, but did she get a nosejob too ?

View attachment 1666425
(They're both very pretty here)

View attachment 1666428

Full frontal of the new nose
Oh wow she looks BOTCHED in that tiktok reveal and in the pictures. The new nose is already giving Michael Jackson vibes. How sad. I don’t know if Hannah got perhaps got a nose job very young like Amelia’s first one but I don’t think her nose changed from when Amelia first featured her. I love Hannah’s middle eastern nose and looks (dark hair etc.) amelia looks much worse next to her

• Heart
Reactions: 12
631E9D7E-73A8-4158-AA28-4FA6EDA066A6.jpeg

It could be the mirror/the lighting/a filter but it does look a bit squashed. Maybe if she took the cheek filler out it would look a bit more balanced?

• Wow
Amelia really needs to lay off the contouring. I feel like she's still applying the same amount of contouring/ highlighter product post cheek implants

Reactions: 20
As someone who has had multiple rhinoplasties, I can tell you now that Amelia will NEVER be happy with her nose.

Ironically the nose usually looks it’s best the first couple of weeks after the surgery despite the swelling because the swelling hides any irregularities. Because with every surgery, new scar tissue is formed which creates new problems/irregularities in the nose during the healing process. So then you are left disheartened once the nose has fully healed and it makes you want to have another revision surgery to fix the new problems. It’s a vicious cycle which is why most people very rarely have one nose surgery and become addicted. (Only the lucky ones who were genetically gifted with a good nose/bone structure to begin with get a good result with one rhinoplasty)

if I could go back to my 18 year old self, I would have NEVER gotten a nose job (and ironically now prefer my natural nose) because it truly messes with your mind/self esteem and literally makes you obsessed even with the tiniest imperfections which no one else would even notice. This is sadly what has happened with Amelia.

her second nose job was literally perfect and ideal for her face. She has now made her nose too short, so she’ll probably end up getting a surgical lip lift in the near future to shorten the gap between the nose and lips as with age the distance gets longer anyway but is more noticeable for those who have had rhinoplasties.

I genuinely feel for her and wish I could hug her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
As someone who has had multiple rhinoplasties, I can tell you now that Amelia will NEVER be happy with her nose.

Ironically the nose usually looks it’s best the first couple of weeks after the surgery despite the swelling because the swelling hides any irregularities. Because with every surgery, new scar tissue is formed which creates new problems/irregularities in the nose during the healing process. So then you are left disheartened once the nose has fully healed and it makes you want to have another revision surgery to fix the new problems. It’s a vicious cycle which is why most people very rarely have one nose surgery and become addicted. (Only the lucky ones who were genetically gifted with a good nose/bone structure to begin with get a good result with one rhinoplasty)

if I could go back to my 18 year old self, I would have NEVER gotten a nose job (and ironically now prefer my natural nose) because it truly messes with your mind/self esteem and literally makes you obsessed even with the tiniest imperfections which no one else would even notice. This is sadly what has happened with Amelia.

her second nose job was literally perfect and ideal for her face. She has now made her nose too short, so she’ll probably end up getting a surgical lip lift in the near future to shorten the gap between the nose and lips as with age the distance gets longer anyway but is more noticeable for those who have had rhinoplasties.

I genuinely feel for her and wish I could hug her.
I feel the opposite - I truly LOVE my new nose BUT I had it done when I was 27 and not 18 which made a dfference to y mindset. I'd already had 2 children and I wasn't in the quest for perfection. However, EVERYTHING you have said is 100% right and honestly if it wasn't for my parents and also my strong mindedness I would have been tempted to tweak more. I'm glad I didn't but I totally agree with you and think your comment is very insightful and thoughtful.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.