Amelia Liana #4 Fake tan so dirty, is she thirty or forty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Mm, I mean she kept getting comment about it for 6 years because she hid her nosejob. Regardless, I think she look very cute in her teenager picture. I hope she's happy now.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Interesting how her priority for half of the past decade was her nose and her looks. I don't get who even relates to this kind of content anymore while the rest of the world keeps turning.

Reactions: 19
Interesting how her priority for half of the past decade was her nose and her looks. I don't get who even relates to this kind of content anymore while the rest of the world keeps turning.
Yet she has ended up with her ear in her nose. What a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Mm, I mean she kept getting comment about it for 6 years because she hid her nosejob. Regardless, I think she look very cute in her teenager picture. I hope she's happy now.
Personally her nose was fine to begin with but if she was insecure, fair enough. However her nose after the first surgery looked great! It suited her face, it wasn't comically small or pointy, it didn't look fake.

Anything regarding the appearance, I find that once you start to play with it, you just keep digging. I hope she'll be happy and leave her nose alone. Nobody cares how it looks apart from herself. I fear once this is "fixed" she'll find something else wrong with her. Her cheeks already look dented from all the fillers. How can someone have access to all the best aestheticians and surgeons in the world and still manage to make themselves look 20 years older is a mystery.

Reactions: 20
Being ethnic myself I felt that I my looks are very ethnic, my dad has a big nose and big nostrils whilst my mom has a beautiful nose , hence my nose was not too bad but still prominent . When I had my daughter I was afraid she would inherit my husband s side all of them who have various hooked, big some drooped noses. A miracle my daughter has a pretty nose better than mine . I think she mainly does not like the ethnic look, understandable when the media constantly focuses on predominantly blonde hair, blue eyes and white skin. The ethnic representation is not there hence your idea of beauty is something else.
I loved watching Disney s Alladin as there were so many ethnicities represented, Indian , Turkish, EgyptIan … it was so nice to see and I could relate to it , all thought Princess Jasmin is suppose to be Arabian , she looked Indian and wore costumes which were made from Saree s .

Reactions: 10
I used to hate my nose and be very self conscious of it when I moved to the US when I was twelve. I also attended a performing arts schools till I graduated high school so half my friends were these gorgeous ballet dancers, while i was this awkward tall kid who played the flute. After a few years I simply stopped comparing myself and it was so liberating to just be and not hate things about my body which was a ridiculous waste of time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I had my nose "done" when I was 27. It was the best thing I did for myself and I love my new nose!! I'm not ashamed to admit it and I tell everyone that comments on my features - "my nose is the product of rhinoplasty and my lips are the product of my parents gene pool." I had rhinoplasty and I had surgery to fix the septum too - mainly because I found breathing difficult and was getting quite poorly with lots of infection build up. I will say that after the surgery I found that there were things I didn't like and at this point some surgeons will suggest you wait a few months and tweak it. I refused and figured - I'd made my choice. I don't have an issue with plastic surgery but I think one had to be mindful because it can go overboard and you can start to get obsessed with making it all perfect.

Reactions: 8
I used to hate my nose and be very self conscious of it when I moved to the US when I was twelve. I also attended a performing arts schools till I graduated high school so half my friends were these gorgeous ballet dancers, while i was this awkward tall kid who played the flute. After a few years I simply stopped comparing myself and it was so liberating to just be and not hate things about my body which was a ridiculous waste of time.
Same— this might sound cheesy or fake but I really genuinely mean it… being able to work through those insecurities and come out the other side actually liking yourself and fully accepting whatever part of yourself you were convinced was ugly… is truly so rewarding and liberating. It’s crazy to look back at an old insecurity and think ‘oh yeah I used to care about that but given the chance no I probably wouldn’t even change it now’. That confidence or ease with yourself feels so good and is worth so much more IMO.

I also genuinely think that there are people who have so-called ‘bad’ or ‘undesirable’ features but they are really beautiful or compelling. Maybe some people think this is cheesy too but it’s like those girls or women who just have a glow or light about them, or a great energy, or an easy confidence, or even a great innate sense of style… that all contributes to your ~lewk~ and that vibe everyone has that makes them attractive or not.
Hell, even when I see older pictures of Amelia, I found her to be much more compelling and prettier back then... She had more of a light in her eyes and an ease with herself. Even though now she’s sculpted a face that she thinks is near ‘perfect’ or meets some standard, she just sadly comes off unattractive and strained and sad. There are always gonna be some people who obsess over noses or whatever out of their own ignorance but there was no reason she couldn’t have bloomed just as she was.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Perfect.. but what is "perfect"?
I have a big nose too, not as big as her, but it gets bigger whenever I smile! it's super funny! So when I was a teenager, I stopped smiling just so my nose stopped getting bigger 🤣 it was one of my biggest insecurities.. oh no it was the moustache and the facial hair my biggest insecurity (Oh mediterranean girls and our precious "perfect" pool of genes 🤣)

Anywaaay, I felt secure about it all only when I had this friend who pointed out how I remind her of an ant of hers who had the same nose and hair as me, who she used to see as the most beautiful woman in the world and who died from cancer, how much she misses her and her beauty... and it was like a wake up call! cause hey someone said I'm beautiful 😍

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And I don't even imagine the pressure of getting comments online about your worst insecurities.. but.. BUT! it doesn't help when you surround yourself with crappy guy friends who put her down every opportunity they have 😖 🤢 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I find it interesting that she hasn’t posted about her surgery at all on Instagram (unless I missed it). I don’t have TikTok and if it weren’t for this forum, I wouldn’t know she had it.

Estee Lalonde has a live chat on IG now and Amelia is in the comment section.

edit - it just ended, sorry!

Reactions: 4

Honestly the first nose job suited her and looked natural. Amelia, and I mean this in the nicest way, you need better friends. By friends I mean better girlfriends who lift you up.

Guys who are bitchy and scrutinise your body parts are not friends! If you’re going to keep them in your life draw better boundaries!

I say this because you let them get away with so much in the name of ‘jokes’ from what I see on Instagram. The scrutiny of strangers would be easier to ignore if your close circle actually gave you support instead of publicly calling out your flaws etc

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Amelia should just join her thread and become buddy with us at this point. We're giving her better advice and seem to care more about her well-being than her friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Amelia should just join her thread and become buddy with us at this point. We're giving her better advice and seem to care more about her well-being than her friends.
Ehh, this is a reach
As if 1 page ago people weren't dragging her looks

Reactions: 6
Ehh, this is a reach
As if 1 page ago people weren't dragging her looks
We're critiquing her looks because she's wasting thousands of pounds just to look botched, not her natural features. Excuse me if I don't think you should get mousepad gels injected in your face or ruin your nose to fit the homogenized western view of beauty

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Amelia posted a nose reveal on TikTok a few hours ago but it’s hard to actually see what it looks like because of the filter and lighting. Surprised at how quickly she’s removed all her bandages though!

E4FF52F0-B5A9-4A7B-A996-235CF8005DA8.png

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.