Amelia Liana #4 Fake tan so dirty, is she thirty or forty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We're critiquing her looks because she's wasting thousands of pounds just to look botched, not her natural features. Excuse me if I don't think you should get mousepad gels injected in your face or ruin your nose to fit the homogenized western view of beauty
Not to mention she herself has made comments on other people's faces/work. There's been a vlog where she's driven past a woman and gone, 'Look at the lips on her!'

Amelia is hardly the defender of women's appearance. She's a body checker, through and through.

Reactions: 16
Amelia posted a nose reveal on TikTok a few hours ago but it’s hard to actually see what it looks like because of the filter and lighting. Surprised at how quickly she’s removed all her bandages though!

View attachment 1663500
She looks like a middle-aged Real Housewife. This is not going to end well. Like someone had previously mentioned, she will eventually end up with a Michael Jackson nose.

Reactions: 17
She looks like a middle-aged Real Housewife. This is not going to end well. Like someone had previously mentioned, she will eventually end up with a Michael Jackson nose.
She def piles on too much makeup , instead of looking young and fresh she looks old and trashy . She should tone down her makeup to cicra2016, when she looked bright and lovely

Reactions: 15
I’m hoping it’s just the angle but one nostril looks smaller than the other 👀
Most likely swelling. Nose jobs can take months, sometimes even over a year for swelling is go away completely.

That said, since this is her 2nd nose job, who knows.

Reactions: 8
Back to her trashy tart look she’s so proud of, I guess. Can’t keep a good hooker down! Hopefully, she goes easy on the alcohol. It’s certainly not conducive to post-surgical healing.

Reactions: 9
I was waiting for the glass on her head to slip off and bust her new nose. No one would have noticed tho, given her cooch was on full display. Stay classy, Amelia.

Reactions: 6
I have watched Amelia long enough to be able to see that she’s not happy with the new nose already.
the side profile is so…super straight now? It had a cute curve before, I honestly thought her latest nose (lol) was really nice.
Also I am surprised how quickly she took off the bandages and slathered make up all over it? Surely there must be some bruising?
Also it’s so interesting that she has not said a thing about the nose job on instagram, she purposefully never showed her face in any stories / pictures from New York. I wonder why she is open about it on TikTok but not on instagram. Maybe because she wants to make a shocking YouTube video and make sure she gets loads of clicks so doesn’t want to spoil it on instagram?

Reactions: 19
Amelia posted a nose reveal on TikTok a few hours ago but it’s hard to actually see what it looks like because of the filter and lighting. Surprised at how quickly she’s removed all her bandages though!

View attachment 1663500
I don't think she's happy now either. This isn't a "nose reveal", people can barely see her nose from the angle and the filters lol I don't even know what this is. The fact that she felt the need to give herself a dramatic makeover screams insecurity. I wish she'd get therapy instead of even more surgeries or nights out with her frenemies.

Reactions: 18

View attachment 1663500
Let's see after a year once all the swelling has fully gone down.
Sadly, I don't think Amelia is going to be happy.
What next ?
Her curly / frizzy hair, she already dyes, straightens the heck out of it. Moans about it. Fake tans 4 shades darker than her natural olive complexion. Fake boobs, cheek filler, botox, lip injections, laser etc etc. So much work to look plastic. She does not look natural at all.
It must be exhausting being Amelia. I feel exhausted for her.
She has to fix the inside first.

Most likely swelling. Nose jobs can take months, sometimes even over a year for swelling is go away completely.

That said, since this is her 2nd nose job, who knows.
3rd nose job plus she had filler injected into her nose.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hadn’t seen Amelia anywhere in years after I had stopped following her, until she popped up on TikTok. The difference is shocking. I understand why she did what she did, as sad as it is, but she won’t stop here. Faces change naturally with age, and if you lose weight, it will show on your face too, so her latest nose will look too big or whatever after a while.

Reactions: 6
Hadn’t seen Amelia anywhere in years after I had stopped following her, until she popped up on TikTok. The difference is shocking. I understand why she did what she did, as sad as it is, but she won’t stop here. Faces change naturally with age, and if you lose weight, it will show on your face too, so her latest nose will look too big or whatever after a while.
Her original first nose job was nice but she went on to loose so much of weight , the natural fat and collagen on her face whilst loosing weight for her wedding, made her nose appear bigger . She would eat well and get a therapist for her mental health.

Reactions: 7
Wow, this is sad. Her forehead and nose is just one steep hill. No definition left in her profile whatsoever. I hope this was what she was aiming for, otherwise a 4th surgery won't be far away. I wonder what she'll do when the surgeon runs out of cartilage to take from her ears. 😐

Reactions: 23
I just touched my own forehead and nose where it meets and there is a def indent , looked at my daughter’s too . Her as you see it a steep hill perhaps cartilage was place there ? or could it just be the swelling ? Does not look natural , hopefully it gets better

Reactions: 13
Wow, this is sad. Her forehead and nose is just one steep hill. No definition left in her profile whatsoever. I hope this was what she was aiming for, otherwise a 4th surgery won't be far away. I wonder what she'll do when the surgeon runs out of cartilage to take from her ears. 😐
Then they start taking cartilage that connects your rib cage 😟. I thought her second nose was fine. I don’t know why she was always going on about it being big.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I think the doctors can use synthetic cartilage these days like some silicon structure to shape the bridge of the nose. The procedure isnt that invasion nor require on the actual nose bridge stitching which is why she was able to remove the bandages quickly..

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.