Amelia Liana #4 Fake tan so dirty, is she thirty or forty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D&G foundation - £51
Blaze Milano blazer - £1,300ish
Frankie Shop cap - £31
Diptyque advent calendar - £370
Lily Silk jumper - £99
Kiels advent calendar - £99
Dyson hairdryer - £430
Prada perfume - £60 (assume it’s the big size!)
Beauty Pie collagen cream - £44
Dries Van Noten boots - £770

So over £3,000 worth of stuff.. I feel sick

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Oh WOW. Amelia is truly UNHINGED in her latest YouTube video! 🥴

Notice how she only slyly mentioned her nose job at the beginning of the video and quickly moved on? She has ONLY been extremely open about it on her tiktok as a clever tactic to boost her popularity on there since instagram users and influencers are now slowly but surely moving over to TikTok to try and stay relevant with Gen-z. Instagram influencers are now PANICKING they could lose their job in the very near future. Plus, Gen-Z are all about authenticity and acceptance ✨✨✨ most of the comments on Amelia’s tiktok nose job posts are all hyping her up ‘yassss queen we love the authenticity LOVE your new nose’ . This is also why she hasn’t even mentioned her nose job on Instagram ONCE because she knows she won’t get an overall positive response since Instagram users are generally much older.

Reactions: 20
She looks like a satirical Hallowe’en costume of an Influencer with the nose job bandage and the pile of PR packages.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think the pain made her more erratic than usual, if that's even possible. She did post some of her tiktoks onto youtube shorts.
Gen Z is really really really open about surgery, they're the right audience for her tiktoks

Reactions: 8
i think many women once they reach 30. they try to "prolong" their 20s, usually (& desperately) overdo to make the scene worse.
that cut out farbic with a too-long-for-her neckchain for a night out dancing? she couldnt stop pulling it just standing still.

Reactions: 6
I think the pain made her more erratic than usual, if that's even possible. She did post some of her tiktoks onto youtube shorts.
Gen Z is really really really open about surgery, they're the right audience for her tiktoks
Definitely really open about surgery! They grew up with the likes of Kylie Jenner etc so it’s no surprise. Girls as young as 16 are now getting lip filler. Getting Botox in your 20s is now a thing. It’s insane!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
What is wrong with this woman? In the first few scenes of her sephora vlog, she is scantily clad and pulling her pants down.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She is MANIC in her new video, couldn’t watch it.

I unsubbed, I just don’t vibe with her anymore. I used to quite like her content but I feel like she’s much like Niomi Smart these days. Very lost but instead of going through men like water to hide her loneliness/failed dream engagement like Niomi she uses materialistic items. I’m sure Hannah and her mum are not like this, she screams new money and is so unclassy.

Reactions: 9
Painful to match, she's on speed or something. Also her whining that the hair mask she bought was $30 for 2 minutes straight is beyond lame. For all the gifted stuff she gets, to complain like that.. Also why does she need so many things? She's constnatnyl drowning in purchases and gifts.

1666549754087.png

1666550034632.png

:sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 10
How is her mum and family ok with her literally getting undressed and showing her knickers on the internet??? Why does she have to include those scenes in her video? Ever since her failed engagement she has been trying EXTRA hard to be sexy and care-free but looks like a maniac instead 🥴

she’ll never attract the right kind of partner if she keeps going like this…

Reactions: 12
I'm listening to Amelia's podcast with Hannah as I am doing my Sunday evening tidy up and Hannah confirms that the hyper high pitched Amelia is her Amelia Liana persona. Don't think Amelia was too happy about that lol

• Haha
I'm listening to Amelia's podcast with Hannah as I am doing my Sunday evening tidy up and Hannah confirms that the hyper high pitched Amelia is her Amelia Liana persona. Don't think Amelia was too happy about that lol
Imagine living with someone like that 🥴 no wonder he called off the engagement…

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I saw this rhinoplasty before and after video and it’s incredible how a nosejob completely changed this person’s face! The before was so beautiful. I wish Amelia could embrace her natural features
Omg I LOVED her nose before!!

Wretched excess, and she’s totally oblivious. Poor thing . . . does she have a working brain?
Quite a lot of backlash in the comments section - people are coming to their senses, hopefully the brands do too and stop sending thousands of pounds worth of free stuff to people who will just let it sit gathering dust...

Some of the people who are up her butt are really detached from reality.

1666565068799.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.