Amelia Liana #4 Fake tan so dirty, is she thirty or forty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly her family wealth is ridiculous, and it’s crazy that Amelia still tries to pretend that she’s only living off her social media and raemi earnings.
I agree ! Staying at Eden roc for weeks is just insane . If you want to show off that you have money you stay in Hotel de Paris in Monaco or Eden roc in south of France ( there are more of course) the room starts about 1000 euro per night and I don’t know what the summer rate is .
She is crazy rich and when you google the net worth of her father it says 100 million.
Are you kidding me ? Don’t pretend that you suffer from trying to pay any order you make!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think her dad usually hires it out each summer for the whole family?
Didn’t they have a house (mansion) there? Or was that always the hotel? But she always went to a house and did lots of waterskiing? Must have sold it, haven’t seen it in a while

found it

Reactions: 7
Didn’t they have a house (mansion) there? Or was that always the hotel? But she always went to a house and did lots of waterskiing? Must have sold it, haven’t seen it in a while

found it
I think they used to rent a different house each summer for like a month.

Reactions: 14
I felt so sorry seeing her laser scar in the latest video but it does not show at all in all the pics she has posted on insta?! Has she photoshopped it or has it already gone away?

Reactions: 8
Honestly her family wealth is ridiculous, and it’s crazy that Amelia still tries to pretend that she’s only living off her social media and raemi earnings.
I was so embarrassed for her when she claimed to be financially independent from her family and “self-made” in her recent video. Like really Amelia? Actually no words…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I felt so sorry seeing her laser scar in the latest video but it does not show at all in all the pics she has posted on insta?! Has she photoshopped it or has it already gone away?
They weren’t scars. They were fresh burns. I have no doubt they were sore, but she really ground my gears using the word scar all the time. If she’s careful with them, which she clearly is being with cream from a doctor etc, there will likely be no scar. Like most things they’ll heal and then there will be no trace. Such a drama Queen. Clearly ramping up to sue the clinic.

Reactions: 14
Or did they? It is crazy how much better she looks with veneers
I firmly believe people should get fillers or veneers or whatever if they want but, as a person who can’t afford a lot of dental work, I am annoyed about how much the window for “normal” teeth has moved. Like if everything isn’t perfectly straight and white you’ll get people saying “oh you should fix that” like lol as if I have 10k to spend on my teeth. Even if I did then I would buy something much better with it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27
They weren’t scars. They were fresh burns. I have no doubt they were sore, but she really ground my gears using the word scar all the time. If she’s careful with them, which she clearly is being with cream from a doctor etc, there will likely be no scar. Like most things they’ll heal and then there will be no trace. Such a drama Queen. Clearly ramping up to sue the clinic.
It’s hard not to feel sorry for her. Perhaps the beautician made genuine mistake. I know nothing about it but I guess it would be unusual to have a client draw on themselves with a lip liner. But as I said I know nothing about it so maybe all beauticians would know that’s a absolute no. The beautician never should have said what she did.

I’d hope that the clinic will learn a serious lesson. No way did Amelia deserved to get burned. But Amelia is a woman with close to zero responsibility. Most jobs in the real world have some level of responsibility, people make mistakes & sometimes that can cost others. But Amelia will never have to worry about anything like that.

If she does end up with any kind of permanent scar that is horrible. But hopefully with the right treatment any scarring will be minimal.

I say some of this is light of the comment she made in her last video about her family money. It just grates. Amelia will never have to laser hair of people’s privates and her refusal to acknowledge her advantages in life makes it harder for me to feel sorry for her to the same extent as I might do someone else. And I feel a bit bad about that tbh.

Reactions: 7
To compare, you can see the lifestyle of Estee Lalond, similar following, content, also small brand owners.
But Estee lives in an apartment, doesn't shop 3 times per day and her vacations are definitely in a dif price range.
I mean don't get me wrong, Estee lives still a very good life, but much more believable that she lives of her own income 🤷‍♀️
Estee comes from a humble background. I'm not sure what the situation was with Aslan in terms of lifestyle funding but she clearly supports herself now and Mirror Water seems to actually be doing really well and is high quality, unlike the cheap jewelry that Amelia shills. I have a pair of earrings from Estee's Daisy collection, and while I do think they were a bit overpriced, I really like them. They don't look like costume jewelry the way Ramei does.

Reactions: 6
I def feel bad for her burns from the laser hair removal but they aren't scars, they're burns. Saying now you'll have them for life is super dramatic. Don't get me wrong, I would have been upset, but if you care for them they'll heal. Also the way that she says "fleed" instead of fled drives me crazy lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she wearing two bikinis
that looks super uncomfortable but at least her boobs are secure unlike the one outfit on the previous page

I firmly believe people should get fillers or veneers or whatever if they want but, as a person who can’t afford a lot of dental work, I am annoyed about how much the window for “normal” teeth has moved. Like if everything isn’t perfectly straight and white you’ll get people saying “oh you should fix that” like lol as if I have 10k to spend on my teeth. Even if I did then I would buy something much better with it 😂
well don’t go abroad, I went to the dentist this week and had a chat about veneers and some of the stories where horrific.
on veneer off and the whole top row needed to be re down
nerve damage
bleeching gone wrong
veneers causing huge infections.

if you do it get it down in the uk, if it goes wrong sometimes the uk dentists have to delay months to get specific tools to get the veneers off (foreign companies have specific little produced tools to apply their products)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
This comment is so stupid, sorry but are you for real?
The clinic should have never allowed the to happen, they should know why they use white liner and should have advised Amelia properly and removed the lip liner. What has happened is horrible and I hope she does sue the clinic. They should be shut down if they don't understand their own laser practices. I feel truly awful for her. I would be more dramatic than she has been about this.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.