Amelia Liana #4 Fake tan so dirty, is she thirty or forty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This comment is so stupid, sorry but are you for real?
The clinic should have never allowed the to happen, they should know why they use white liner and should have advised Amelia properly and removed the lip liner. What has happened is horrible and I hope she does sue the clinic. They should be shut down if they don't understand their own laser practices. I feel truly awful for her. I would be more dramatic than she has been about this.
Yes. I am. They are not scars. They are burns. It doesn’t mean that they will scar. She cannot possibly know they will scar while they are fresh like that. She is upset because she has some likely temporary marks which are inconvenient when she’s going on holiday. It’s not a nice thing to happen. The clinic obviously screwed up. But claiming to be scarred when you are not is over dramatic. And I have quite a bit of experience with burns and scars.

Reactions: 11
Yes. I am. They are not scars. They are burns. It doesn’t mean that they will scar. She cannot possibly know they will scar while they are fresh like that. She is upset because she has some likely temporary marks which are inconvenient when she’s going on holiday. It’s not a nice thing to happen. The clinic obviously screwed up. But claiming to be scarred when you are not is over dramatic. And I have quite a bit of experience with burns and scars.
To be fair, you have experience, Amelia may not understand that.

The bit I found grating was “somebody didn’t follow protocol”. I found myself thinking oh Amelia have you had to follow a protocol in the entirety of your pampered, privileged life. The poorly paid salon workers who prep her for yet another holiday have no doubt to go home to their crappy accommodation & figure out how to make ends meet.

It’s actually more of a reaction to the comment in her last video where she said the comments she found most upsetting were about her family money.
Amelia’s family are so wealthy that they arrange to meet eachother for lunch on their yachts. Mind-blowing wealth. But she finds acknowledging that upsetting!

Reactions: 11
Your experiences aren't everyone else's, so good for you. For me looking at them, they look really bad. I don't care if she said scar instead of burn a few times. She's clearly very upset about the potential of them scarring around her patches she has lasered. I'd probably feel really self conscious too.

Reactions: 3
Sorry but what experienced clinic staff member would laser over lipliner? any idiot would know to wipe it off.

Reactions: 21
It’s actually more of a reaction to the comment in her last video where she said the comments she found most upsetting were about her family money.
Amelia’s family are so wealthy that they arrange to meet eachother for lunch on their yachts. Mind-blowing wealth. But she finds acknowledging that upsetting!
Was she really upset about that? Dunno what there is to be upset about really, just own it!

Reactions: 1
Was she really upset about that? Dunno what there is to be upset about really, just own it!
She said something like “should I just not bother to do anything??l It seems to me she feels angry that her achievements are not recognised by some the way she would like them to be because she’s from (huge) money.
Agreed just own it. She’s rich, her family are rich, that makes her life more watchable which makes her more successful which makes any brand she starts more successful regardless of who paid for her house. I find it very very difficult to believe that she’s hand no help from her parents.

Reactions: 13
This comment is so stupid, sorry but are you for real?
The clinic should have never allowed the to happen, they should know why they use white liner and should have advised Amelia properly and removed the lip liner. What has happened is horrible and I hope she does sue the clinic. They should be shut down if they don't understand their own laser practices. I feel truly awful for her. I would be more dramatic than she has been about this.
I completely agree. I did feel bad for her. I have laser myself and they always draw on with white chalk the areas to laser, the person who did her laser was not qualified at all to do this treatment and the clinic should be held accountable.

Reactions: 5
Ok, after all this laser drama talk here I’m intrigued 😂 Haven’t watched her videos in ages. What vlog was this in?

Reactions: 5
The newest vlog. I'm not her biggest fan, but she's been absolutely done over by that clinic and I hope she does take it further. I would hate that to happen to me, or a friend of mine. They're clearly not fit to be lasering.

Why did she have lipliner on her boobs in the first place 🤣
She drew around the areas as she said they kept missing some of the areas she wanted lasering. Instead of removing the lip liner and replacing it with the white eyeliner, they just lasered over it and burned her.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
The newest vlog. I'm not her biggest fan, but she's been absolutely done over by that clinic and I hope she does take it further. I would hate that to happen to me, or a friend of mine. They're clearly not fit to be lasering.

She drew around the areas as she said they kept missing some of the areas she wanted lasering. Instead of removing the lip liner and replacing it with the white eyeliner, they just lasered over it and burned her.
OMG, I actually feel so sorry for her. The mark she is showing in her video looks terrible, it also must be painful. It must be even worse for someone who is very focused on her looks. Imagine being so particular that you basically mark every single hair patch on your body and then basically get it stigmatized.
She should definitely take it further.

Reactions: 12
What is it exactly her parents do for a living? I know her dad is CEO of Rothschild capital holdings or something but his picture is not on the ‘people’ section of the website, and on company house it says the company was dissolved in 2017

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Her mother left the financial industry to be a stay at home mom and the father is probably fully retired.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.