Amelia Liana #4 Fake tan so dirty, is she thirty or forty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Mum probably calls herself a "philanthropist" now. Isn't she quite involved in those charity dinners amelia used to go to?

Reactions: 4
No, I think her mom used to "work" in her family's real estate company before being a SAHM.
Carol used to work at a jewelry store too!! I remember Amelia talking about that during a vlog when she was at a jewelry store… For some reason I feel like she was picking up an #ad #gift butterfly ring or something.

This is the only appointment for Carol
on Companies House.

Yes! Carol was the President of Norwood. They have been referring to themselves as philanthropists for years now.

A82E3B13-94FD-46C2-B760-1AAF77E4640F.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What a life - to not have to worry about money or need to work one more day in your life! Plebeian me can't wrap my head around the concept but good for them.

Reactions: 18
She (C) used to be dinner chair at Norwood but then she quit "to focus on the wedding". :'D

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She (C) used to be dinner chair at Norwood but then she quit "to focus on the wedding". :'D
My god, that wedding was blown out of proportions, wasn't it?
No wonder the guy got scared and run away.
To quit your "job" to focus on the wedding? And its not even your wedding, Caroline!
What will she do when Amelia will have kids? Move in?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Something about this laser story doesn't add up for me...idk if I'm viewing this situation through the lens of her/Lydia Millen demonising that hairdresser online though. But like, okay so firstly the tech didn't tell her the eyeliner would cause burns? And then, when it hurt more than usual, did she not say 'hey this hurts on the lipliner, is it meant to?' I find it really weird that a tech would say 'don't come back and say I burnt you' with literally no previous discussion, maybe at some low end/basement salon but not in the high end kind of place Amelia inevitably goes to?

However this ended up happening I feel awful for her, there's no way of knowing if those marks will scar or not...I do wonder though if the tech said 'okay but this might burn you' and she told her to go ahead anyway. Just seems too odd. Even if that happened she should still sue because the tech should've refused. The whole thing sounds very weird.

Reactions: 22
Does anyone know anything about her American cousins? They seem just as rich if not richer! The younger one had a Hermes bangle on just to jump in and out of the sea. What a life 😂
from which video? I haven’t seen now the last ones in YouTube

Reactions: 1
Something about this laser story doesn't add up for me...idk if I'm viewing this situation through the lens of her/Lydia Millen demonising that hairdresser online though. But like, okay so firstly the tech didn't tell her the eyeliner would cause burns? And then, when it hurt more than usual, did she not say 'hey this hurts on the lipliner, is it meant to?' I find it really weird that a tech would say 'don't come back and say I burnt you' with literally no previous discussion, maybe at some low end/basement salon but not in the high end kind of place Amelia inevitably goes to?

However this ended up happening I feel awful for her, there's no way of knowing if those marks will scar or not...I do wonder though if the tech said 'okay but this might burn you' and she told her to go ahead anyway. Just seems too odd. Even if that happened she should still sue because the tech should've refused. The whole thing sounds very weird.
The tech just needed to remove the liner and draw the patches herself with white chalk. You shouldn’t ever laser over dark marks

Does anyone know anything about her American cousins? They seem just as rich if not richer! The younger one had a Hermes bangle on just to jump in and out of the sea. What a life 😂
They are from her mother's side, C used to live in NYC, Amelia pointed out where in a former video.

Reactions: 3

Laser treatment feels like burning anyway. I personally found some tattoo laser treatment I've had quite painful, so I imagine I probably wouldn't have been able to tell the difference!

The point is they didn't remove the lip liner.

Laser treatment feels like burning anyway. I personally found some tattoo laser treatment I've had quite painful, so I imagine I probably wouldn't have been able to tell the difference!

The point is they didn't remove the lip liner.
Ive had laser myself and it’s never felt like burning to me or been painful. Amelia said in the video it was more painful on the lip liner, I’m struggling to believe she just sat there and didn’t say anything. I know they should’ve removed it? Where I go they cleanse and dry the skin before drawing the lines on. That’s why it doesn’t add up to me that this liner wasn’t removed or seemingly even discussed at all.

Reactions: 7

I think Amelia said she had a session and the tech missed some areas - which is why she circled the areas with the lip pencil. Makes me think that Amelia complained after her last session and I wouldn't be surprised if they told her leave it and we will get it at your next session and Amelia said no I want it fixed now. I haven't had laser hair removal in years so I am sure the technology has changed but I can remember the tech always covering up my moles because of the darker pigmentation, even a trainee would know that the lip pencil would be a no no. I def think there is more to the story which is why she hasn't named and shamed the establishment.

Reactions: 12
I think Amelia said she had a session and the tech missed some areas - which is why she circled the areas with the lip pencil. Makes me think that Amelia complained after her last session and I wouldn't be surprised if they told her leave it and we will get it at your next session and Amelia said no I want it fixed now. I haven't had laser hair removal in years so I am sure the technology has changed but I can remember the tech always covering up my moles because of the darker pigmentation, even a trainee would know that the lip pencil would be a no no. I def think there is more to the story which is why she hasn't named and shamed the establishment.
Agree- something doesn’t add up.

Amelia is known for naming and shaming. Think of the hairdresser, the shop on portobello where she bought the mother of pearl dressing table from and the Belle Rives hotel in the South of France. The hotel’s response is still my favourite.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
They are from her mother's side, C used to live in NYC, Amelia pointed out where in a former video.
One of the cousins from New York is Lucy Sopher, she used to be in her vlogs back in the day in the USA. Her father is Edward Sopher who is the brother of Rick, Amelia's Dad. They are all British, her father is a big time lawyer in NYC

Reactions: 9
One of the cousins from New York is Lucy Sopher, she used to be in her vlogs back in the day in the USA. Her father is Edward Sopher who is the brother of Rick, Amelia's Dad. They are all British, her father is a big time lawyer in NYC
I've just googled him- he basically looks exactly like Amelia's dad 😂

Reactions: 6
Was she on drugs when she posted her Theory stories?? She genuinely seemed like she was still high from the night before that’s how all over the place she was. Surely Theory expect something a bit more professional.n

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.