Amelia Liana #4 Fake tan so dirty, is she thirty or forty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did any one see her laser burn story on TikTok? I've never had laser but from what she's been saying I feel like she's been very stupid? Or am I being harsh? Yes the salon was absolutely liable for the burn but why tf did she draw on herself prior to treatment???

Reactions: 9
I can't even.. she should just transfer everything over to an OnlyFans account and get it over with. Then, it would all make some sort of sense.
Amelia in a nutshell:

Style - of a teenager who’s moved away from her parents for the first time and wants to show as much skin as possible.
Maturity - very similar to above
Face - overdone, 40 something who’s tried every filler there is

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Amelia in a nutshell:

Style - of a teenager who’s moved away from her parents for the first time and wants to show as much skin as possible.
Maturity - very similar to above
Face - overdone, 40 something who’s tried every filler there is
If Pretty Woman and The Devil Wears Prada had a baby.. lol. Dolly Parton was right, it takes a lot of money to look that cheap.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hello! Long time lurker
Idk if you guys have seen but she’s been posting tiktoks using a microphone - she is blatantly copying her “friend” stazzylicious on tiktok and when i commented it, she deleted my comment :) i don’t understand how her friend would be okay copying her trademark - at least acknowledge that she is her inspo….

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Are Amelia's parents together? I have always been curious. Also in her new vlog she defends not being financially backed by her dad/family and it's so preposterous. I would be shocked if she didn't have a trust fund. I know plenty of people from less wealthy families with massive trust funds. It's almost more annoying to try to deny it.

Also, I went back to watch a really old video and she looks so much better. It's a shame that she felt insecure enough to get all that work done - she really was very pretty.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Also in her new vlog she defends not being financially backed by her dad/family and it's so preposterous. I would be shocked if she didn't have a trust fund. I know plenty of people from less wealthy families with massive trust funds. It's almost more annoying to try to deny it.
I agree. She wants people to think her lavish lifestyle and incessant luxury shopping are solely funded by her "influencer" career. Or maybe her parents gifted her with rental properties, the proceeds of which, she considers her "income," and not from her family?

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I agree. She wants people to think her lavish lifestyle and incessant luxury shopping are solely funded by her "influencer" career. Or maybe her parents gifted her with rental properties, the proceeds of which, she considers her "income," and not from her family?
These rich influencers really think we're stupid. In my eyes her two sources of incoming (jewellery brand and influencing) would never have got off the ground if she did not have wealthy parents.

Her jewellery brand was no doubt initially funded by her father, and even if it's turning a profit now, she would not have been able to sustain her lifestyle with it as her solo source of income.

Moving onto influencing, she gained her following because she can afford expensive tit. Yes she may be getting paid now to promote on Insta, but it's the birkins, holidays etc that people care about. There are many influencers more successful than Amelia, (LEM, ITF, etc) and even on the money they are earning now, i doubt they'd be able to afford the home that she is living in

To summarise, she's about as self made as Kylie Jenner

Reactions: 40
These rich influencers really think we're stupid. In my eyes her two sources of incoming (jewellery brand and influencing) would never have got off the ground if she did not have wealthy parents.
To compare, you can see the lifestyle of Estee Lalond, similar following, content, also small brand owners.
But Estee lives in an apartment, doesn't shop 3 times per day and her vacations are definitely in a dif price range.
I mean don't get me wrong, Estee lives still a very good life, but much more believable that she lives of her own income 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 22
'I just don't feel like meeeee anymore...this is old me...never in my life did I think all I'd want to wear are t-shirt and jeans.'

Please make something else your new personality trait, this one is 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does she live with her boyfriend? In the latest vlog she had two toothbrushes plugged in on the counter (pink and black). Did I miss something? I thought she was still single.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
In her latest vlog, she counts time from how long it's been since she broke up with her 'fiance'? Why does she think that who she is still defined by one breakup? So nothing has happened in her life since then has had any significant impact on her? How very dull and sad.

Reactions: 9
She bought it (don't know if it was 100% her or her parents tho)
I wondered about that too. Or, did her parents help with the purchase of what her and Rob bought together and she was allowed to keep the money…. I remember her saying something about how they bought a house but it was a tear down and they were going to rebuild. Did anyone ever locate their property? I always wondered about it

The house that she is in now was purchased for £2,570,000. But I do wonder what her budget was for the renovations… I am thinking in between £500,000 to £1,000,000.

The flat she had before Rob was sold for £1,230,000. So it makes sense that she keeps upgrading and switching a majority of items out with each move because she is a different person in each place that she lives. 🙄🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Her renovation was definitely well over 500k.

90% of her home has custom made items imported from all over the world and many were handmade.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.