Amelia Liana #4 Fake tan so dirty, is she thirty or forty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to look a lot like both of her parents. Now she looks like a weird Saw mask/alien.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She actually looked her age here, the harsh eyebrows are a bit questionable but she looks quite cute.

I have things I don't like about myself too so it's not hard to sympathize with her, but If her nose was bothering her that much she should have taken the advantage she has of money and connections and chosen someone who knows what they are doing. And some therapy too, sometimes the best thing you can do is accept what you have and that the best results are those with modest changes. If you change the facial proportions too much, you end up you mess up your facial symmetry and end up looking strange/alien-like. From what I have heard, the human brain will recognize that something is off with the face but can't pinpoint it which makes people uncomfortable. You never know when you're going to run into a dangerous alien so the human brain is always on alert!

All jokes aside, it's sad to see what she has done to her face and even sadder to think that none of her family members have made an effort to help her or get her help.

Reactions: 8
I always find it funny how she’s happy to take her dad’s money but not his schnoz 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I always find it funny how she’s happy to take her dad’s money but not his schnoz 😆
I've seen this stated by many wealthier Jewish women who say it's very normal for them to get nose jobs as an 18th birthday present. It's so sad that parents would actively reinforce and fund racism within their own family

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I've seen this stated by many wealthier Jewish women who say it's very normal for them to get nose jobs as an 18th birthday present. It's so sad that parents would actively reinforce and fund racism within their own family
I’ve seen it too and it’s depressing. I don’t want my daughter to be ashamed of any part of herself.

Reactions: 12
I agree with all of you. If Amelia took the time to get therapy to solve the root of her internal racism she would have avoided all the plastic surgery.

Getting plastic surgery in this day and age is dodgy. Especially when you don't know the long term impact of some of the procedures. It took decades for people to discover that boob implants can cause cancer, fillers don't leave your system, etc

I don't have a problem with her getting a plastic surgery (or two;) ) I think that the main issue with her appearance is way too much make up, no sun protection and unnecessary filer. Her wardrobe doesn't help either.... She could really have a nice, fresh look- being relatively young, petite and with means.

PS I also think her look is a direct consequence of spending her life on social media. It seems like females in her close family have a much classier look.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Does anyone have that bright blue shirt she's wearing in the nosehair-gate video? She linked to H&M but it's a complete different pale blue.

Have to say I enjoyed the holiday/boat video. What a lifestyle! I also appreciate her being open about bleaching her whole lower face (in another video). As someone of similar colouring it's a nightmare having a hairy face but I hate bowing to the patriarchy so i won't laser it!

And on the subject of the nose and racism, it's so interesting... my sister had a v prominent nose inherited from our dad and always wanted a nose job. She finally got her wish when she got into a fight with a girl at work who punched her in the face (!) and she got her nose job as compensation 😱 But I always felt sad that she was erasing her ancestry.

So, I’m today’s video, she says something about ‘when I had bigger boobs’. Did I miss something? Has she had a reduction/implants out or has she just lost so much weight?

Reactions: 7
her old nose looked better as well, it was more in proportion with her face and features and helped her look her age. the new nose elongates her face and makes her look older. these girls are taught to hate their features and harbour these internalised racist views without actually thinking what it is they don’t like about their features, other than the fact people have told them not to like them or that they’re not white/western features, which is ridiculous and very sad if they were to say it aloud

tbh I understand why she keeps her culture and religion out of her videos, but I always found it strange that she makes what I got for Christmas videos and pretends to celebrate it just to assimilate in with the rest of the influencer crowd

Reactions: 14
I really think she was picked on by her friends. Even her other Jewish friends have less pronounced features and it had to come into play. She could have chosen an ethnic nosejob (a nosejob that keep the nose authentic), but now she had to go and try to get the Barbie nose.
The thing is I actually do like Amelia, I just wish she would surround herself with better people. Mayne dating someone who genuinely knows and love her will be her doing 🌈

Reactions: 15
Much better looking there, wish she’d go back to that hair
her latest vlog saying about the nasty comment;
eyes thing, never noticed thought they are normal.
nose jobs, her business, if she likes it better good
people are horrible to comment on bone structure, eyes, cheekbones etc, I’m sure everyone has something they don’t like about themselves.
her fashion is like a 12yr old, I think her fashion has gone down hill, she was better before.
wearing evening dresses, if you want to then go for it.
negative thought to positive thought, good mindset but I think you can have a different way of thinking about it in a more proactive way.

comment of her family she be minimal, they have not done anything. It’s like kids, they are off limits unless it’s a fashion or behaviour. Not just mindless nastiness

Reactions: 3
comment of her family she be minimal, they have not done anything. It’s like kids, they are off limits unless it’s a fashion or behaviour. Not just mindless nastiness
That’s not your call, I’m afraid

Besides, I’m sure her billionaire father will cope with a few peasants online slagging him off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s trying too hold them up but they’re flopping back down, why do we even need to see this?

0EFB78E0-B66B-4856-9B44-88C3E9B6A699.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.