Amelia Liana #4 Fake tan so dirty, is she thirty or forty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what can see is that followers only see the Ā« linkable Ā» shopping from her along with high end handbags and one or two random items when people are dying to know where it is from. And, most likely is shared after a commision based link is negotiated.

Similar to why a majority of influencers promote the Nordstrom Anniversary sale is for the amount of money they make off each link and everything else a person puts in the cart. Last year it was 30%. Influencers have come out to say that the Nordstrom partnership is their most lucrative Ā« linked Ā» income earner each year.

Nothing wrong with the fringe

it was the face she was born with that she didnā€™t like šŸ™„
I wasnā€™t taken aback by her fringe as much with how much her face has changed šŸ˜³

Besides the nose jobs, filler, Botox what else has she had done? I am thinking veneers

Attachments

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1429102
Sheā€™s all daddy Sopher
And she must understand that there is nothing wrong with having the same face as your parents. But she is surrounded by people like MiniJackAss who constantly comments on her face/ass/boobs whatever... all the money and procedures in the world wouldn't erase in her mind the fact that's she's not enough ;)
These stories aren't funny, they are really really sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
And she must understand that there is nothing wrong with having the same face as your parents. But she is surrounded by people like MiniJackAss who constantly comments on her face/ass/boobs whatever... all the money and procedures in the world wouldn't erase in her mind the fact that's she's not enough ;)
These stories aren't funny, they are really really sad.
Mini man Jack really doesnā€™t have any right to comment on anyone elseā€™s appearance

Reactions: 26
Mini man Jack really doesnā€™t have any right to comment on anyone elseā€™s appearance
I have a feeling those comments come primarily from the other guy. He seems like a proper bully. I honestly think Jack and Amelia are very well suited for each other.

Reactions: 21
I have a feeling those comments come primarily from the other guy. He seems like a proper bully. I honestly think Jack and Amelia are very well suited for each other.
I also think they make a nice couple, how long have they known each other (since childhood)?

Reactions: 7
Am I the only one who hates comments about Jackā€™s height? Itā€™s not like he can change it.
I feel people shouldnā€™t be mean about someone elseā€™s features they canā€™t control. No wonder guys feel insecure when they are not average height. I know this is gossip forum, but having a laugh about something someone cannot change and didnā€™t choose in the first płace is too low even for a gossip site in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Am I the only one who hates comments about Jackā€™s height? Itā€™s not like he can change it.
I feel people shouldnā€™t be mean about someone elseā€™s features they canā€™t control. No wonder guys feel insecure when they are not average height. I know this is gossip forum, but having a laugh about something someone cannot change and didnā€™t choose in the first płace is too low even for a gossip site in my opinion.
I love your comment and could not agree more! Especially when those comment follow slacking Amelia for changing her face and not accepting her features.

Reactions: 32
Thank you for this. Itā€™s something that really gets me down. He didnā€™t choose his height and it doesnā€™t harm anyone else.

Reactions: 23
So is she with Jak? I've always shipped them. Bit risky given the long friendship, if it all goes tits up that would be friendship over. But they suit each other so much!

Reactions: 14
So is she with Jak? I've always shipped them. Bit risky given the long friendship, if it all goes tits up that would be friendship over. But they suit each other so much!
My bet is that she will do a Q&A catch up after her holidays and she will give a hint as to what is happening. But I doubt she will straight out admit it, at least not now.

Reactions: 13
My bet is that she will do a Q&A catch up after her holidays and she will give a hint as to what is happening. But I doubt she will straight out admit it, at least not now.
Sheā€™s pretty much admitted it in her replies to peopleā€™s comments on that TikTok of them dancing!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
@czubek
@Readinginks
@Minniemousesshoes

I'm sorry my comment about Jak's height upset you. I never paid much attention to him or his height and I guess in my mind I made him out to be much taller so I was a bit surprised and made a joke about it without thinking. I didn't mean to hurt anyone and you are absolutely right, it's not fair to make fun of something completely harmless, that can't be helped and was not his choosing.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ugh she gets on my nerves! Worked all year for what? Some fat on her butt? Who bleeping cares? Donā€™t act like youā€™re suddenly ā€œcurvyā€ Amelia, we see you starving yourself to death
6787DD57-665E-49CA-BD3C-F24376BDD81E.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
From what can see is that followers only see the Ā« linkable Ā» shopping from her along with high end handbags and one or two random items when people are dying to know where it is from. And, most likely is shared after a commision based link is negotiated.

Similar to why a majority of influencers promote the Nordstrom Anniversary sale is for the amount of money they make off each link and everything else a person puts in the cart. Last year it was 30%. Influencers have come out to say that the Nordstrom partnership is their most lucrative Ā« linked Ā» income earner each year.

I wasnā€™t taken aback by her fringe as much with how much her face has changed šŸ˜³

Besides the nose jobs, filler, Botox what else has she had done? I am thinking veneers
I think she looks better w a fringe. It shortens her long ass horse face.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Screenshot 2022-07-22 at 20.56.48.png

Screenshot 2022-07-22 at 20.57.20.png

She's always quite vague but I'm guessing they are together. You can tell from the body language that something has changed compared to when they were just friends.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.