Amelia Liana #4 Fake tan so dirty, is she thirty or forty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wow, say what you will about Amelia, but she is really lucky with her seemingly close knit family, going on such vacations! It truly looked incredible!!

Reactions: 23
Did anyone dare watch the vlog? I’m so curious to know what she’s talking about that would make her subscribers unsubscribe. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone dare watch the vlog? I’m so curious to know what she’s talking about that would make her subscribers unsubscribe. 🤔
She had a hair growing out of her nose and she didn’t know whether to pluck it or not. That was the drama.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
She had a hair growing out of her nose and she didn’t know whether to pluck it or not. That was the drama.
Thank you so much for sharing. That is so vapid. Her life is so full and she clearly doesn’t have anything relevant going on. Why is she still on the internet? 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
This is so random but why does she talk like her nose is always blocked? Possible side effect from the nose jobs 🤔

Reactions: 13
I don't get it, why does she look sooo old? She is this young petite women but in her kitchen stories her face looks like she's aged rapidly on her vacation and is now in her late 40....

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I thinks it boils down to lack of nutrition and starving , as you age it shows on the face . Eat well and snack less and exercise and the girl can afford to put on some weight up to 5 kg . She looks like the stick man , not a flattering look….. just saying

Reactions: 11
For me it's the make up, the harsh dark eyebrows, the highlighter and the contouring with the cheek fillers makes her face distorted and that heavy eye makeup that she does is just too much. I find her much much prettier and younger without makeup.

Reactions: 14
I agree about the makeup but it’s also just the fact that she got way too much work done in the last year(s) and looks totally plastic because of it. Hannah looks so much younger and they’re not that different in age. What a shame…

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Does anyone follow Hannah? Is she still with her boyfriend?
sorry for the late reply but yes i think so, think i saw him in the background of her birthday Instagram stories.

also, if anyone has seen the comments on amelia's tiktoks with jack i think we can safely say they are dating ?

Reactions: 3
Amelia and Jakiboo honestly make the most sickening couple.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m new to this thread but has Amelia always been such a blatant shade giver?

In her recent YouTube short about summer bags she says people who have the Loewe basket bag with the logo are grannies, and the one she has is “cool” (literally the same tit to me). She’s just put shade on some of her apparently good influencer friends. Has she always been such an obvious witch?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m new to this thread but has Amelia always been such a blatant shade giver?

In her recent YouTube short about summer bags she says people who have the Loewe basket bag with the logo are grannies, and the one she has is “cool” (literally the same tit to me). She’s just put shade on some of her apparently good influencer friends. Has she always been such an obvious witch?
How ironic that she's calling people grannies when she's botched herself to the point where she looks well above the age of 30

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How ironic that she's calling people grannies when she's botched herself to the point where she looks well above the age of 30
Absolutely 😂 I can’t and won’t believe she’s just turned 30. In her very oldest videos she looks at least mid 30s

9AEC59AC-BE0C-4C58-824B-51FE9C22C300.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.