Amelia Liana #4 Fake tan so dirty, is she thirty or forty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeking validation about her ass, from men, oh Amelia, you're not setting a good example at all...

Reactions: 22
This joke of hee working on her ass for her two loser friends to fawn over here is getting so oldView attachment 1422033
Well, the ass still isn’t all that evident. I’m just hoping that she doesn’t fall on said ass when she trips on her dress. Look at the length of it - I don’t think a beach dress is supposed to have a train!😵💫 Amelia, you can afford to have your clothes tailored.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The small guy with the 70th glasses always reminds me of Harry from the When Harry met Sally movie😆😆

Reactions: 7
# mini man and fake tan 😂😂🤣🤣🤣… that is such a good one 🥳

Sound like a spin off from Minions … mini boss big boss…. Mini man and fake tan , May they be very happy together

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
but my god the self tan in the new video, cant anyone close to her tell her to stop with it already? 😭
or they enjoy when she is looking like trash.. given how they like to "harmlessly" make fun of her, wouldn't be surprised..

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The part about it dawning on her during a recent UC flare about mums with chronic conditions and terminal illnesses… she said she was only able to lift leo once a day… was she not saying she wasn’t fit to lift leo at all? She actually can’t keep up with what she posts online 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also feel like she’s only acknowledging mums with terminal/chronic illnesses due to some backlash online, possibly from here and the daily Mail!
Omg wrong thread 🤣 meant for louise Thompson lol

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well, watched her stories. Gotta say that mini man seems like a fit for her, but seeing him smocking cigars, ugh disgusting.

The actual EYE ROLL I did when she banged on about wanting Nick Kyrgios to win and how he and his gf must be such a strong couple (not surprised Amelia would find love bombing cute).

Babes, no. It was a tit final, with 2 crappy players. Probs the only Wimbly final I decided to boycott.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I like that at least there is variety of colour and style in her wardrobe, but a lot of her clothes really do look naff!

Reactions: 4
just watched the ‘she’s a ten’ short on YouTube. She is definitely with mini man unless they’re deliberately trying to make people think they’re together for some kind of joke. He’s so…diddy 😂😂😂 and those tracksuit bottoms are not a good look

• Haha
Nothing wrong with the fringe

it was the face she was born with that she didn’t like 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
1) in what world is that thing considered a skirt?
2) why is she having lunch in her bikini when everyone else in the restaurant is fully clothed?
39EBA40F-53CE-4886-A718-8DF5C3C25E41.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
1) in what world is that thing considered a skirt?
2) why is she having lunch in her bikini when everyone else in the restaurant is fully clothed?View attachment 1427899
Well, I imagine that she wants to show off as much as possible and as often as possible. Appropriateness, after all, has never been much of a concern for her. It’s all about “look at me; look at me”!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.