Amelia Liana #4 Fake tan so dirty, is she thirty or forty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OOOOh I called him MINIjackass too and I'm sorry if I offended anyone please <3 he just makes me cringe when he makes any remarks about her body and I feel like mini and tiny are more about describing his mind and perception of women... The other commentor who said that it's mainly Brad who comments and Jack just follows is maybe true but hey.... I remember very clearly that Jack used (still?) do mysogenic comments and stories on his insta all the time and rating women, including Amelia... we used to be surprised how she could be friends with such people... now she's dating him....

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I am new to this thread. First of all, why is she talking through the nose? Did her nose job went wrong?
in her last video I was feeling so embarrassed. Why she wanted to sound funny mentioning her vagina . It was so awkward.
Cannot listen to her, but why has her father surname sopher and she liana?
Sorry, if I missed something.

Reactions: 4
I’m telling you the secret life of millionaires is insane. My friend studied Russian and now works as a fixer for incredibly wealthy Russians in London, doing all kinds of random tit like arranging a courier to pick up a £50k watch one of their kids wanted to wear at a birthday party. There’s this whole community of trust fund babies who all know each other because they went to posh British boarding schools (lots of the wealthiest Russians and Saudis and other nationalities send their kids here too) and then bought their way into Oxford or Cambridge. No one else would know who they are and they like it that way because they can do whatever they want. It’s basically the illuminati without any occult rituals lol

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I was watching a recent video where she slags off people who go on about their gardens/ hydrangeas and that was the moment I realised how fake she must be (I’m late to the party!) She’s meant to be really good friends with In The Frow who literally won’t shut up about her hydrangeas. Why would you make such an unnecessary pointed dig in front of so many people on the internet.

That “she’s a 10 but” short on YouTube also just make her friendship group look like a right bunch of dickheads. What a vapid, narcissistic lot they are.

Reactions: 19
I’m telling you the secret life of millionaires is insane. My friend studied Russian and now works as a fixer for incredibly wealthy Russians in London, doing all kinds of random tit like arranging a courier to pick up a £50k watch one of their kids wanted to wear at a birthday party. There’s this whole community of trust fund babies who all know each other because they went to posh British boarding schools (lots of the wealthiest Russians and Saudis and other nationalities send their kids here too) and then bought their way into Oxford or Cambridge. No one else would know who they are and they like it that way because they can do whatever they want. It’s basically the illuminati without any occult rituals lol
That is amazing!! To have a real life glimpse must blow their mind daily. It reminds me of the “Real Stay at Home Daughter” account. I am still surprised that no one can find her parents though.

One thing I was surprised about is that Rick (Amelia’s dad) finally made an appearance on a TikTok.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Agreed or want us to think that. But when no one is looking they are together at the weekend.

And, who is the person that has suddenly appeared in her life?

Or, does it feel like all of these people showed up one day? Or, are these people that she actually is/has been friends with her entire life?
The blonde lady in the green dress is Stazzylicious on TikTok, she is Amelia's new friend. They went to the South of France together. Stazzylicious is allegedly only 25, so I guess her and Amelia seem to both enjoy lying about their age.

Reactions: 5
What is Amelia's real age? There is no way on earth she just turned 30. I saw a video from her youtube channel from 8 years ago and she looked like a 30 year old woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What is Amelia's real age? There is no way on earth she just turned 30. I saw a video from her youtube channel from 8 years ago and she looked like a 30 year old woman.
To me she looks closer to 40, but then her mental age of a teenager balances it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That is amazing!! To have a real life glimpse must blow their mind daily. It reminds me of the “Real Stay at Home Daughter” account. I am still surprised that no one can find her parents though.

One thing I was surprised about is that Rick (Amelia’s dad) finally made an appearance on a TikTok.
If he wasn't dead already I would have said the guy on the left was Bernie Madoff! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Desperately trying to make cleavage happen, it’s not going to happen 🤣🤣 I don’t even think this is only fans worthy 🤦‍♀️

3F1B0C64-E907-40CA-A85B-55F3028C23FE.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Woof the filler!
C8160D88-05DE-4109-BF4B-628B76074280.png
DA1CE445-FE03-4F57-9BC1-E4A779898EC2.png

Then don’t put a brown filter over it 🙄
01520863-91FA-49D3-ABE3-19DF2F6AAD1A.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.