Amelia Liana #4 Fake tan so dirty, is she thirty or forty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so bad for laughing but Amelia crying.... 😂😂🤣It so funny. I can't stop laughing.😂😂😂 She is so stressed. 🙄Am I the only one?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She didn't know if she should delete the meltdown bit from the vlog or not.. so she kept it, and made it the thumbnail, and the title, and the one part she reposted on instagram. LIAR!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's got her daddy's money, and his face too, apparently.
I actually really love seeing parents in their kids. It’s so special! I’d much rather see her fulfilled with other things in life than obsessing over her looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I am assuming Amelia made up all that back stuff to get out of going to Canada by herself seeing as how dramatic she was about going to NY by herself.

Reactions: 12
That Mental Breakdown vlog was a hot mess. I just ff'ded to get through it. First of all, this girl literally unboxes a luxury item she's bought every other day. What does she do with all that stuff? Ofcourse of all the styles, she had to go for the hooker heels. Second, did she not realize she looked ridiculous with her 2-tone face? Also, she was basically crying about being scared to travel alone? Why doesn't she take her assistant with her? I wouldn't be surprised if she's just playing it up for the camera (and for attention, of course).

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I actually really love seeing parents in their kids. It’s so special! I’d much rather see her fulfilled with other things in life than obsessing over her looks.
If she didn't have a rank personality and actually did something I wouldn't even comment on her looks. Clearly she's not happy with seeing her dad in her face as she's constantly getting surgery. She lives this opulent silly life but seems dead on the inside.

Reactions: 7
Your nose only had so much cartilage so unlike a boob job there is a limit to the number of times she can do it before a reputable surgeon will refuse to do work or she ends up with a nose like Michael Jackson. Heaven forbid she actually needs to get surgery on her nose for a medical reason e.g. car accident, she's made any reconstructive work she may need so much harder
Seems you’re right- doctor had to take cartilage from her ear!! Surely this has gone too far?
CF853928-5A31-4CD0-85E0-18317B68BD85.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I feel like she’s going to tell us some sob story about how the surgeon messed up the second one so she just *had* to get another one and it *had* to be this one specific surgeon in the US that did it, it was all so traumatic blah blah

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.