Amelia Liana #4 Fake tan so dirty, is she thirty or forty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it is pretty obvious that her car meltdown was due to her flying all alone to NY for yet another surgery…she must’ve felt anxious and I honestly struggle to understand how none of her family and friends could make themselves available for her….something could always go wrong and to find yourself alone in a hotel room post surgery is pretty depressing!

anyway, if it wasn’t for the thumbnail, I wouldn’t have been able to tell if that woman was crying, laughing or screaming…she has this frozen kardashian face and can no longer express any emotion at the age of 30!!!!

she is addicted to cosmetic surgeries but what she needs is a good therapist that teach her self worth and self love. She will never be a stunner model, neither am I nor most women and that’s perfectly fine because life isn’t about that!! Amelia (or Pia), if you read this, no amount of shopping or nose jobs will fill the void in your life…seek meaning and true happiness (READ AND REPEAT)

look at Hannah, she has inherited the same look as her sister yet seems so content and confident in her skin

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She also needs to keep away from people who make her feel like she's not enough as she is, like her friend Guy and her wahtever he is Jackass.. but I think it's tooo late!

I want to see her after nose!

Reactions: 14
Does she hang with Daniel Daggers? Another jew rich guy but hes done well for himself. They follow one another

Reactions: 2
I don't get the crying in the car, other than trying to get sympathy and soften any blow back from saying she got surgery later.

Reactions: 8
I think her and Jak tried things out, it didn’t work (why she’s been over the top again lately) and seeing him at lunch was going to be the first time she’s seen him in a while and was overwhelmed and unsure how it was going to be.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
That's a bit bleeping antisemitic. Is there anything wrong with being rich and Jewish?
How is it antisemitic to ask that when literally almost every single one of her friends and in her social circle IS rich and Jewish and they follow each other? No one says that that is a bad thing.

To answer the question: They def meet sometimes at events I would guess, she did two or three videos with him where he was showing her houses in his portfolio and it was obvious from their behaviour they know each other.

Reactions: 11
She also needs to keep away from people who make her feel like she's not enough as she is, like her friend Guy and her wahtever he is Jackass.. but I think it's tooo late!

I want to see her after nose!
Jack was at the lunch where she calmed down. To be fair, he's giving calm and sound vibes, unlike Guy.
I really want to see the new nose too !!
Pretty sure she's aiming for a Barbie nose

AN-Revision-Rhinoplasty-Right-Profile-View.jpg

Reactions: 4
I think it’s the phrasing “another Jew rich guy” that was offensive… I mean, what is that.

Reactions: 24
All of her circle is jewish and rich, that's probably why they phrased it that way. It's not the most tasteful way to refer to anyone, but I don't think it's antisemitic to point out that a Jewish person is Jewish.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
All of her circle is jewish and rich, that's probably why they phrased it that way. It's not the most tasteful way to refer to anyone, but I don't think it's antisemitic to point out that a Jewish person is Jewish.
The phrase, "another jew rich guy" as pointed out above comes across as derogatory and flippant. It isn't tasteful and it IS offensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The phrase, "another jew rich guy" as pointed out above comes across as derogatory and flippant. It isn't tasteful and it IS offensive.
Plus it’s the “othering” of a non-dominant group for gathering. We likely will never say “why are all the White Anglo-Saxon straight cis-men hanging out?”. The book Why Are All The Black Kids Sitting Together… does a nice job of explaining some of this. Minority communities have often had to do this for actual safety so to fault them for inertia to reassimilate into broader relationships is pretty misplaced.

Now back on topic. Amelia’s revision rhinoplasty isn’t unusual. Very rich people will often have some touch-ups but every time you go in you risk going too small. Nose jobs tend to shrink (or at worst, collapse) over time. If she’s not giving herself enough time to see the full development of her post-surgical nose, she could go overboard and end up like Michael Jackson.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Would it be possible for her to get any more annoying nasal ??? We shall see.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
My god her face in that car... I didn't watch the video, can't stand her voice but she literally cannot move her face. She desperately needs to get away from the internet and the mirrors.

All her surgeries remind me of this meme:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.