Amelia Liana #4 Fake tan so dirty, is she thirty or forty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that she has another huge wardrobe full of tat at her mum’s house
And the way she is throwing those dresses on the floor with absolutely no regard to whoever folded them neatly in the first place… Money didn’t buy her style nor any manners

Reactions: 12
This post is so random lol...I literally had to google who this person was. 😂 I wonder if she bribed Amelia to put this on her stories?

But then again, I can see why Amelia would like her: She photoshops everything to the point of lying/misrepresenting things, she's half-naked in most pics, and she makes passive-aggressive posts about how "hard she's worked to get where she is" (when she really hasn't worked that hard at all, and it's just luck/privilege).

IMG_2717.jpg

Reactions: 3
This post is so random lol...I literally had to google who this person was. 😂 I wonder if she bribed Amelia to put this on her stories?

But then again, I can see why Amelia would like her: She photoshops everything to the point of lying/misrepresenting things, she's half-naked in most pics, and she makes passive-aggressive posts about how "hard she's worked to get where she is" (when she really hasn't worked that hard at all, and it's just luck/privilege).

View attachment 1644137
I barely made it past the first few words before I skipped it 😂 I remember a few years ago AL got caught photoshopping her pica past the point of reality like the literally forgot the One World Observatory 🤦‍♀️

So this person she’s raving about is right up her street lol

Back to the standard ass you’ve always had then 🤣🤣 delusional nincompoop

273BC63B-34EE-4781-A742-D5F3BBA718ED.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Eh what, you don't lose an arse (especially one built with muscle) in 2 weeks?

My arse still retained some definition for 6 months after I stopped consistently weight training, though, obvs, everyone's body is different.

Reactions: 9
She now has a part 3 of what she was going to wear at her wedding. PART 3. Her ex must be down on his knees every night in gratitude for not marrying her. This chic has ZERO self-awareness. Z.E.R.O.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She now has a part 3 of what she was going to wear at her wedding. PART 3. Her ex must be down on his knees every night in gratitude for not marrying her. This chic has ZERO self-awareness. Z.E.R.O.
I watched all three parts and am shocked. She had SO MANY full-blown designer bridal dresses that she was going to wear at this wedding. Most ppl can’t even afford one! And the audacity to then record a video and claim she supports herself financially 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 15
How long before the wedding was everything called off? And if I remember that correctly, they had a very short engagement, no? Many parties, but the wedding date seemed to come up fast.

Reactions: 5
How long before the wedding was everything called off? And if I remember that correctly, they had a very short engagement, no? Many parties, but the wedding date seemed to come up fast.
If I remember correctly they were dating for about 8-9 months, got engaged in December, wedding due for September and he called it off in June shortly after her birthday.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
to be fair to her , he did ask her to marry him … not thinking it through and then instead of delaying it he calls it off , however it s all the better as she is doing much better without him . She learnt her lesson on validation I guess…

Reactions: 14
Amelia is extremely annoying and her wedding behavior is unhinged. But I’m curious why men propose then decide shortly after that they can’t do it? Happened to Niomi Smart too.

Reactions: 16
I really think she needs a gooood therapist. I feel like I want to hug her and say to her that she is enough. I can’t believe she is making tiktoks out of plastic surgery, it’s still a serious surgery and nothing to be taken lightly.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.