Amelia Liana #2 More like Ad-melia Lie-ana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that she is a pathological liar, made it hard for me to believe her story of being held at knife point. But hey.. maybe its true.. if it is, I hope the police catches the motherf**!
I also hope that she will not be inspired to write a book about it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh wow, but honestly if it's true, it would be karma back for her giving a duck going abroad with the risk of spread covid and her plotting with Lydia against Nicky business

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So now that she's claiming Indian nationality I assume she's also sharing ways to help India's covid crisis? 👀

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
321B4468-4E3E-4CD8-98D3-F70A1D2CD4A2.png
I’m so done with her using her dog as a prop! We don’t need to see your play your rich girl role with prada in one hand and your small dog in the other....

• Angry
Reactions: 16
So now that she's claiming Indian nationality I assume she's also sharing ways to help India's covid crisis? 👀
i laughed at the irony of your post as we all know sweet FA will happen, but amelia if you are reading maybe a portion of the profits from the range would be a great moral start.
Also after a year+ of crippling devastation to businesses and focusing on what truly matter in life our health and of our loved ones,
I stopped following her as around early april last year she did a swipe up to a frilly shirt which was just under ÂŁ500.
Im fully aware of very wealthy people being free to spend money how they fancy but the vulgar timing when the nhs was under strain and we all were queuing for food and the worry of work just made me so livid.

edit - her boy mate the shorter one with the glasses who's mum is on Apprentice are all old family friends with the Green's aka Arcadia group the greedy vile prick who ruined heritage highstreet brands , sold bhs for ÂŁ1, did not nurture the industry and protect jobs and put his wife and main recipient of the millions ÂŁ of business shares thus avoiding tax bleeding the company accounts so dry they could not withstand the pandemic.
They all are in one huge greedy blinkered hole.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Sorry for the double post today but she’s being really annoying today.
Sorry Amelia, we cannot relate because we don’t have the money to afford “hundreds of luxury boxes” or even a couple.
I’m Indian, have lost one family member and have multiple others sick. See her and niomi smart pretending to give a tit about the horrible state of my country, actually makes me really angry. They need to take their head out of their own arse and do something to help or keep shut.
They only care about themselves and their dilemmas which is of keeping overpriced pieces of cardboard or not....
B164796E-4767-4F27-8CEE-134844302F40.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Her on about her “luxury boxes” taking up so much room is the most dickheadish thing I have ever seen!!!!!

Reactions: 27
Her on about her “luxury boxes” taking up so much room is the most dickheadish thing I have ever seen!!!!!
Read the room Amelia you absolute bell end.
I just want to add I’m a new poster here but I’ve not liked Amelia for a long time. She rubs me up the wrong way something chronic!!

Reactions: 23
View attachment 555485I’m so done with her using her dog as a prop! We don’t need to see your play your rich girl role with prada in one hand and your small dog in the other....
Then she wonder why she gets mugged. The boxes stories is so... How people even follow girls like her or inthefrow they basically show off the luxury items like "look all what I have and you don't" she is so bleeping tacky.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They need to take their head out of their own arse and do something to help or keep shut.
They only care about themselves and their dilemmas which is of keeping overpriced pieces of cardboard or not....
I am so sorry for your loss and the ongoing stress and heartache.

I agree this staged picture making sure all the ‘best’ luxury brands are in shot for a stupid bluff question:mad:
She needs a strong bleeping reality slap right across those ridiculous cheeks.

Reactions: 12
I am so sorry for your loss and the ongoing stress and heartache.

I agree this staged picture making sure all the ‘best’ luxury brands are in shot for a stupid bluff question:mad:
She needs a strong bleeping reality slap right across those ridiculous cheeks.
Thank you for your wishes and your response is the best thing I heard today.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
View attachment 555485I’m so done with her using her dog as a prop! We don’t need to see your play your rich girl role with prada in one hand and your small dog in the other....
Are "normal" Londoners actually wearing these shoes during the day ??? To walk around in ? She just looks ridiculous.

Reactions: 11
Omg 250£ for a slik scarf/belt thingy. I just can't believe it. I understand being rich but where is the line between rich and stupid. 🙄

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.