Amelia Liana #2 More like Ad-melia Lie-ana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[...] she remains a blank canvas overloaded with tacky jewellery!
That's exactly what influencers try to achieve. Being a blank canvas to be filled with paid ads. That's also what she did and does with her apartments. Pretend to "live" in it full time but in reality it's just an empty space where she can display and showcase sponsored products/ad products/PR products. Influencers are literally a walking advertisement space.

Maybe she can tell us she’s Jewish without telling us
To be kinda fair she does that sometimes. 😅 She doesn't outright say "Hei guys, I am jewish", but she hints at it sometimes. She used to do it more often back when she wasn't exclusively posting ads but also made up or real stuff from her life.

Reactions: 10
what the duck has she done to her face. jesus christ.

Is anyone else thinking that her new collection looks cheaper than the one with SkinnyDip!?!?! 🤯 I feel like this line is targeted at people aged 12-16.

Her face is a separate issue. 😬 I thought that maybe her family moved her to the country to sort her out but I was wrong. 😂

Reactions: 13
Yes...she looks much older. Harsh make up. Emaciated looking ED. She may have some problems with body dysmorphia.
Has no real job...empty materialistic life.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Looks like her nose has been tweaked again in the latest vlog? Especially noticeable from the side. Anyone else spot that?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Re Amelia being mugged... wonder if the police believe she was deliberately targeted or if it was a crime of opportunity?

'Influencers' show an awful lot of their lives online. Glad she got away safe though!

Reactions: 12
Muggings in broad daylight have become a big problem in nyc as well. A neighbor of mine was robbed of his Rolex right in front of his building. I think the thieves spot something pricey, maybe in Amelias case her car, and go after the person figuring they have expensive jewelry and cash in the wallet. She’s always sporting a designer bag too.

I feel very bad for her. It had to be very traumatic for her. I forget if she wears an expensive watch or any watch at all.

Reactions: 9
What happened re the mugging? I saw the comments on her vlog but not the vlog itself. Anyone care to share?

Reactions: 6
What happened re the mugging? I saw the comments on her vlog but not the vlog itself. Anyone care to share?
She had been out for a meal with a friend and while getting into her friends car, they got mugged at knife point. The men apparently were dressed as delivery men; wearing masks and helmets. The robbers asked for their valuables and at first just flashed them a long knife but then it was held up to her. At some point Amelia thought they were going to be carjacked, she tried to open the door to get out. That men get more aggressive.

This happened in board daylight on a very popular street in London. Lots of people around including the post man. The robbers saw people calling the cops and still went thru with it.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
wow, terrifying. Thanks for the summary 🙏

She had been out for a meal with a friend and while getting into her friends car, they got mugged at knife point. The men apparently were dressed as delivery men; wearing masks and helmets. The robbers asked for their valuables and at first just flashed them a long knife but then it was held up to her. At some point Amelia thought they were going to be carjacked, she tried to open the door to get out. That men get more aggressive.

This happened in board daylight on a very popular street in London. Lots of people around including the post man. The robbers saw people calling the cops and still went thru with it.

Reactions: 7
We rip Amelia here for many reasons but being held up at knife point is harrowing and very upsetting (even just being robbed) and I wouldn't wish it on anybody. It is amazing but evidently all too common that it's happening on busy streets during daytime. On the other hand, what are people to do if the robbers were armed? It's always better to give up "things" than to be physically hurt. I can see somebody confronting them and getting stabbed (I know prior to the pandemic there was a real problem with stabbings in London).

Reactions: 14

Did she say what was stolen?

Reactions: 3
Did she say what was stolen?
No. She just mentioned that they asked for all their valuables.

She later mentioned that while she was vloging herself retell the event, a similar crime was occurring down her block. An elderly woman in her 80s got robbed of her handbag. They knocked the poor woman down and she got a head laceration.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
No. She just mentioned that they asked for all their valuables.

She later mentioned that while she was vloging herself retell the event, a similar crime was occurring down her block. An elderly woman in her 80s got robbed of her handbag. They knocked the poor woman down and she got a head laceration.
I don't understand why these evil doers have to resort to violence. Such vile human beings, have to hurt people on top of robbing them.

Things are just things, but the trauma of being held at knife point and other violent acts just stays with you for a very long time.

Reactions: 11
Oh my god I was just about to post this! It makes my blood boil. No Amelia, you’re not Indian! Maybe you have some percentage of Indian ethnicity but that doesn’t make you Indian. I would like to ask her if she’s ever even been to the country and seen what it’s like? Or if you have been tell me that you’ve stepped out of your 5 star hotel and walked the streets of Mumbai? tell me that you know even the most common facts about the country?
she thinks by saying these things she appears more modern and cultured but she remains a blank canvas overloaded with tacky jewellery!
THANK YOU!! people always think that just because you have some ancestry from somewhere you are that nationality. Was horrified to read she had been held at knife point. Really shocking as well since I wouldn't have thought this would happen in wealthy posh london streets

Reactions: 9
THANK YOU!! people always think that just because you have some ancestry from somewhere you are that nationality. Was horrified to read she had been held at knife point. Really shocking as well since I wouldn't have thought this would happen in wealthy posh london streets
In one of the statistics years ago it said that most muggings happened in Westminster. Loads of wealthy people, hence loads to steal.
Sometimes you have to be more careful in the wealthy posh parts than in the run down shoddy parts.
I never experienced anything bad, but a friend of mine had her mobile stolen out of her hand whilst she was walking and talking on it. Luckily that's the extent of bad things I know of personally.

I am actually baffled by people (regardless whether they're born into it or not) who are rich and flaunt it so openly, Rolex watch (gold preferably), Hermes bag (and accessories), recognizable shoes (Hermes, Blahnik etc), recognizable lables and logos from head to toe and I don't get it at all. It's like you're advertizing that you have money.
The world shoudln't be this way, but it is and I think people who dress so much in logos and well-known models are blatantly asking for trouble.

Reactions: 13
Yes it’s definitely more common in the richer areas... they would want a Rolex not a Casio

Reactions: 7
In one of the statistics years ago it said that most muggings happened in Westminster. Loads of wealthy people, hence loads to steal.
Sometimes you have to be more careful in the wealthy posh parts than in the run down shoddy parts.
I never experienced anything bad, but a friend of mine had her mobile stolen out of her hand whilst she was walking and talking on it. Luckily that's the extent of bad things I know of personally.

I am actually baffled by people (regardless whether they're born into it or not) who are rich and flaunt it so openly, Rolex watch (gold preferably), Hermes bag (and accessories), recognizable shoes (Hermes, Blahnik etc), recognizable lables and logos from head to toe and I don't get it at all. It's like you're advertizing that you have money.
The world shoudln't be this way, but it is and I think people who dress so much in logos and well-known models are blatantly asking for trouble.
you know that does make sense, I'd always figured that muggers wouldn't hang around much in those parts but apparently they do

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.