Amelia Liana #2 More like Ad-melia Lie-ana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I told her that I recycle them because I find having the boxes on display tacky šŸ¤£
You would think someone who grew up with family money would not behave this way. So nouveau riche. So gauche.

I bet she has a cleaner coming in there, even during the height of the lockdown. I don't see her cleaning all that herself.
Remember when she was pretending to cook with her mom, but you could see the maid in the background? šŸ˜‰ I don't think she's picked up a Hoover in her entire life, except maybe for YouTube or the Gram.

Reactions: 18
If you have very little and finally get a few pennies to buy something even if its food, it will make you "happy" in a relative sense. Small joys do exist.
She's an empty shell with zero substance, she will never be truly happy.
Certainly things can bring people happiness. I think maybe mass consumerism - there comes a tipping point where it becomes compulsion rather than enjoyment. Or maybe the moment of happiness is fleeting.

Seeing a bit of one of her stories and about the boxes. I see she's got the shoes all up on the shelves in her "shroom." Don't you risk the shoes getting dusty and dirty? Especially since she has the dogs in there? I bet she has a cleaner coming in there, even during the height of the lockdown. I don't see her cleaning all that herself.
Sorry, I am not a native english speaker, I think I placed the "simply" incorrectly. I meant to say that it doesn't make one happy if buying and accumulating fancy stuff is all they do. Sure, the act of buying something if you struggled before can give you joy for a while but even then the high is fleeting. The rest of my comment ties into that because I think she is unfulfilled by "only" shoppping which is what she does all the time. She probably gets a short rush when she's shredding those boxes open but then a year later she claims that she hasn't worn this or that item even once or wasn't reaching for it. I don't even wanna know how many pieces are just collecting dust in her wardrobe, completely forgotten.

Reactions: 6
Leaving out LuXuRy ShOe boxes is just tacky. It reminds me when I was 17 and went to shop at Victoria's secret for the first time, I only got a lip gloss but asked for a bad and then I took that "fancy" shopping bag with me whenever I had the chance (one of the cringiest things I've ever donešŸ˜…) She is actually a year older than me, but seems like she is still on that same mindset šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry, I am not a native english speaker, I think I placed the "simply" incorrectly. I meant to say that it doesn't make one happy if buying and accumulating fancy stuff is all they do. Sure, the act of buying something if you struggled before can give you joy for a while but even then the high is fleeting. The rest of my comment ties into that because I think she is unfulfilled by "only" shoppping which is what she does all the time. She probably gets a short rush when she's shredding those boxes open but then a year later she claims that she hasn't worn this or that item even once or wasn't reaching for it. I don't even wanna know how many pieces are just collecting dust in her wardrobe, completely forgotten.
No worries and I apologize if I sounded argumentative. I find it interesting that she mostly hoards designer things, everything has to be high-end even tho she looks cheap and tacky 90% of the time lol.

Reactions: 12
I used to like Amelia and enjoy her London vlogs but sheā€™s just become unbearable over the last year. Everything she does is just one big advertisement now and the moments in between feel so forced, she tries so hard to seem relatable and authentic by throwing in things about how much chocolate she eats or the ā€˜massiveā€™ spot she has on her cheek or how ā€˜messyā€™ her bathroom is (and then shows her vanity with a few things lying around..)

Initially I was also glad to see her starting her own brand because it seems like a step in the right direction, moving away from just advertising for hundreds of random different companies and perhaps actually ***working*** for a change. But I feel like she is using those same annoying ā€˜sales tricksā€™ for Raemi now and itā€™s so irritating. A few weeks ago she launched those crystal ring stands in 3 colours and she kept saying on Instagram how they only ordered VERY SMALL quantities and she can tell by the responses that there will be really high demand and that they will sell out very quickly so if we donā€™t sign up for early access weā€™ll miss out. Ummm they are still in stock (except one) so ok... and itā€™s literally been weeks. and then yesterday she restocked some pieces and out of curiosity I signed up for early access and went on there when they sent the link and most of the new pieces had the ā€˜last few remainingā€™ message on them, meaning she made the decision to have that message show to give people more urgency and rush them to by out of fear of missing out. If they had actually been restocked only 30 seconds ago I doubt so many people would have already been able to check out. And surprise surprise lots of those pieces are still available this morning

Reactions: 16
Prior to the nose surgery, she should have asked the doctor if heā€™d make sure sunglasses would stay put on that big nose. Her stories are a constant pushing the sunglasses back in place. She should stop throwing money towards that tacky jewelry line and immediately get another nose job - this time with a bridge to prevent the slip and slide of those stupid sunglasses.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Iā€™m weeks late, but watching the assumptions video and itā€™s hilarious how much she skirts around money. ā€œIā€™m rich in love and happinessā€ ā€œMy family are generous with their time and inviting me on holidayā€ thatā€™s tit only rich people say because they think theyā€™ll upset everyone if they say their family are loaded and subsidise their life.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
In her place absolutely nothing would bring me to publicly comment on that tit show.
Literally dreaded opening this thread today. I'm a communist so my position is pretty clear on the subject but I also think "keeping accountable" or asking Jewish influencers to take a stand on the matter is kinda icky.
(Not saying that anyone has done it in this thread but I've been reading through a few forums these past few days and yea.. anyone here's to hoping that the situation deescalate fast šŸ™šŸ»šŸ™šŸ»šŸ™šŸ»šŸ™šŸ» #wishfulthinking).

• Heart
Reactions: 9
In her place absolutely nothing would bring me to publicly comment on that tit show.
oh 100% agreed, silence is best option for them both by far and an understandable position to take. I was just surprised sheā€™d even risk favouriting or liking something

oh 100% agreed, silence is best option for them both by far and an understandable position to take. I was just surprised sheā€™d even risk favouriting or liking something
Yeah, you're right. Crazy she even went that "far" to like this post.
I'm happy people are not escalating in this thread, instagram has been an absolute mine field for a couple days and I mean the general public commenting under news posts and such. Even beauty accounts are "forced" (not my word, a huge beauty account in Germany has used it) to take a stance and made a comment which is insane to me. Even someone like a journalist who's been following the situation for decades should have troubles commenting on it, let alone brain dead influencers whose only education comes from three effing obviously biased in the direction of your choice slides on instagram, AH! Grr, sorry for the rant, had to do it. :'D

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes, I'd rather people post nothing than do so in a performative way or spread incomplete or erroneous material. I'm usually one of the people giving Amelia tit for lying about her heritage but for once I was thinking it's for the best.

I love that we're a diverse group of catty people ;) I wish everybody peace and safety

Reactions: 17
Agreed! I feel bad for saying it but I am really fed up of influencers sharing a post on the latest issue to their story, just so that they have done it and can tick that box. You 100% know they havenā€™t read further and educated themselves on it which really defeats the point.

Alice Liveing (also Jewish heritage) had to defend herself on her silence the other day.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have no difficulties in denouncing the atrocities and ETHNIC CLEANSING Israel is undertaking- also find it kinda ironic how Amelia uses Arabic names for her entire jewellery line šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€ - treating humans as third class citizens in their own country is not an issue I would stay silent on. If it causes debates so be it šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Not the end of the world

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Lol this was posted by her stupid beste and ā€œmanagerā€ Olivia

THIS is what bothers me about these influencers. ā€œPolitics asideā€?!! How?! How are we expected to put politics aside? Israel has upheld an apartheid regime discriminating Palestinians on the basis of their ethnicity and religion since 1967. We have NEVER heard her or other Jewish influencers talk about that. Yet they will complain about anti-semitism the minute something anti-Jewish appears on instagram and be completely silent about the Israeli state bombing Palesinians on a daily basis. Vomit inducing. If you donā€™t want to pick a side, fine. But they are not being ā€œsilentā€ or ā€œnon-politicalā€ they are CLEARLY choosing the side of the oppressor.

ps: I am not denying that the below is anti-semitic
0E774FF9-E7FE-4F23-BB1C-7AD09B0A004B.png

0E774FF9-E7FE-4F23-BB1C-7AD09B0A004B.png

And yet, what does she really have to lose? An instagram account? Palestinians would laugh in her face if she admitted that (and maybe she should, because duck knows they need something to laugh about). She disgusts me. Not just her vulgarity, but her absolute abuse of privilege.

Reactions: 5
Can anyone confirm that it is what it said in the video? Granted if she can post about that, she could have posted about the israeli singing " death to Arabs"... or this šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
20210516_202930.jpg
20210516_202931.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It's not a competition about who does more horrific stuff. She probably posted it because this happened in London where she lives and walks around every day and because they are basically talking about her as a target, I would be terrified if I was her.

Edit: Oh, and just to clarify, those videos are also just straight up horrible, those screams will haunt me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.