Amelia Liana #2 More like Ad-melia Lie-ana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else thinking that her new collection looks cheaper than the one with SkinnyDip!?!?! 🤯 I feel like this line is targeted at people aged 12-16.

Her face is a separate issue. 😬 I thought that maybe her family moved her to the country to sort her out but I was wrong. 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Is anyone else thinking that her new collection looks cheaper than the one with SkinnyDip!?!?! 🤯 I feel like this line is targeted at people aged 12-16.

Her face is a separate issue. 😬 I thought that maybe her family moved her to the country to sort her out but I was wrong. 😂
Agreed, her new line looks pretty terrible. I did like the previous design just because it looked a bit more expensive and delicate but this one looks like something I could buy at accessorise.
buckle up guys, here comes more flogging of her jewellery and showing us every goddamn combination she can put on her already tacky bejewelled body.
Also, she looks exceptionally bad in these pictures...

Reactions: 10

Wow that bracelet looks like a bad bad knock off van Cleef and Arpels bracelet

Reactions: 21

Wow. She looks like a curious mixture of a bug and Cinderella’s evil stepmother and the jewellery looks incredibly tacky. Bad design decision in my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I thought the jewelry line was supposed to be an homage to her Indian heritage, yet the new pieces include many shamrock rings. ☘

Reactions: 10
yeah I don’t think this second collection is great... I have the Ellesa earrings from the first launch and I have to say they are really beautiful and really well made. I thought the ring stands were nice as well.
So I was actually interested to see what she would do with the second collection but the shape of the clover etc is kind of tacky in my opinion... I did like the little earrings she wore in her last vlog but they posted the prices today and they are £137! That’s crazy... that’s like the same price as Tiffany’s silver pieces!

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Whewww her face!!! That’s a HARD 28!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Been a while since I've watched her. I stopped after her fiance dumped her. I didn't want to listen to the poor pitiful me act. She was with the guy for less than a year. I don't think many people were shocked it didn't last. Any ways, I watched whatsherface's Assumptions about Me video she swore she'd never do and Amelia was mentioned. I checked in on her and holy cow, she looks awful. She's only 28? Darling I'm almost 40 and I look younger than she does. I read somewhere on here that she takes diet supplements? She needs to lay off of them. She could use some weight on her bones.

Fun fact if you pinch her new nose 3.0 she stops making that continuous ear bleeding pitched horn/ neigh.
Some say its her talking/laugging voice. Others say its the well known alert call of the entitled privileged.

• Haha
  • Wow
I quite honestly like a lot of her jewelry pieces (unpopular opinion). I do! It's just they are so overpriced for what they are.. Did anyone here buy from her collection? trying to find some feed back about the quality and durability of the pieces.

Reactions: 1
I quite honestly like a lot of her jewelry pieces (unpopular opinion). I do! It's just they are so overpriced for what they are.. Did anyone here buy from her collection? trying to find some feed back about the quality and durability of the pieces.
hi I bought the Ellesa earrings a few months ago and have worn them a lot. They seem really well made and I’m actually super happy with my purchase. Was unsure about spending £125 but I do feel like they are super unique and what helped me take the plunge was watching a couple of YouTube videos of people showing them (search for Raemi jewellery haul). So if you like her pieces I’d say go for it!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why is she walking round London in tiny little Jean shorts like it’s the height of summer? It’s like 13 degrees today 🥶
Don’t forget this is the girl who proclaimed “SPRRRRRINGGG” in the middle of January. She’s probably so used to getting anything she wants, she thinks that the seasons and the weather just have to succumb to her will.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is she walking round London in tiny little Jean shorts like it’s the height of summer? It’s like 13 degrees today 🥶
Gotta show those fake tanned legs and then tell us how many people dm-ed her about her skin tone and then admelia will sell the gradual tanning products to them...

Reactions: 7
Ohh now she’s Indian. I know she said she had an Indian grandfather (I believe) who competed in the olympics. But she can’t own the fact that she’s Jewish.
Oh my god I was just about to post this! It makes my blood boil. No Amelia, you’re not Indian! Maybe you have some percentage of Indian ethnicity but that doesn’t make you Indian. I would like to ask her if she’s ever even been to the country and seen what it’s like? Or if you have been tell me that you’ve stepped out of your 5 star hotel and walked the streets of Mumbai? tell me that you know even the most common facts about the country?
she thinks by saying these things she appears more modern and cultured but she remains a blank canvas overloaded with tacky jewellery!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.