Amelia Liana #2 More like Ad-melia Lie-ana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s definitely her room!
Shame on her for her last video about claiming that she doesn’t have help with any of her expenses by anyone. I honestly do not believe it. And, to think that young kids watch her and believe every word she says... “I saved for years for my second nose job”. She is Pinocchio and that is why she constantly needs another nose job from all of her lies. 🤥

• Wow
Reactions: 28
That’s definitely her room!
I looked at the layout of the house and I honestly think that if Amelia’s cousins are staying with them then they would have the place to themselves 🤯and if it is £12,500 for 48 hours and they have had it for months... do you think that they dropped £750,000 for 4 months (12500/2 = 6250 per day * 30 days * 4). Does anyone know if there is a monthly rate!?!?!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I can imagine that they maybe got a better deal, since it can’t be used as a wedding venue right now anyways. It would just be sitting empty.
But would probably still be very expensive..

Reactions: 18
It's 12,500 for a wedding over a weekend, I am sure they paid considerably less than that especially since they've been renting it for months.

Reactions: 8
Hey people of the UK don't you guys wear masks anymore?? this airhead is parading in the streets of London with her friend rachiiiid without a mask!
Tell me it's not just her because if that's the case she's disgusting!! in Paris (and the rest of europe) we can't even dreaaaaam of walking in the street with our noses peaking from under a mask .... I'm fuming!!!
54E36072-75B6-4837-8D9A-6196ED74A036.png

Reactions: 9
Hey people of the UK don't you guys wear masks anymore?? this airhead is parading in the streets of London with her friend rachiiiid without a mask!
Tell me it's not just her because if that's the case she's disgusting!! in Paris (and the rest of europe) we can't even dreaaaaam of walking in the street with our noses peaking from under a mask .... I'm fuming!!! View attachment 524156
You're required to wear one in shops but not outside.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Hi everyone! I dont normally follow this thread but I just watched her latest video and I desperately need to vent! My blood is boiling!! In her previous video she blatantly begged Lumene to make her an ambassador so she could receive a year's supply of free products ( her precise words btw) I'm shocked at the audacity of this b***h, she has no shame in her game while here I am waiting for my 20% discount at Sephora to pick up all my favourite skin care products!!!
Everything comes to these beggars so bloody easily!! She says i want a years supply of free skincare products, rubs her lamp et voilà your wish is my command!!🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hi everyone! I dont normally follow this thread but I just watched her latest video and I desperately need to vent! My blood is boiling!! In her previous video she blatantly begged Lumene to make her an ambassador so she could receive a year's supply of free products ( her precise words btw) I'm shocked at the audacity of this b***h, she has no shame in her game while here I am waiting for my 20% discount at Sephora to pick up all my favourite skin care products!!!
Everything comes to these beggars so bloody easily!! She says i want a years supply of free skincare products, rubs her lamp et voilà your wish is my command!!🤬🤬🤬🤬
I think when the influencer world starts to crash she will be one of the first to fall. She lacks personality, drive and style and I get the same impression that she just begs for free items without a care for anything in particular and in such a arrogant way. She’s very off putting as a person so how can followers feel genuineness from her? If you add in that she (allegedly) has many fake followers and has low engagement, I’m surprised she’s managed to fake it for so long and put these videos and ‘content’ out. Who is influenced or inspired by her that high profile or aspirational brands would want to work with her?! Her style is crap and frumpy, her make up is unflattering and garish and she lacks in self love because she keeps messing with her face. A clown

Reactions: 16
Has anyone noticed her stitch still up her nose, her left nostril. May not be as apparent in latest vid but it slightly creeps me out its a white loop prob keeping the tip if her nose from drooping.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Tell me it's not just her because if that's the case she's disgusting!! in Paris (and the rest of europe) we can't even dreaaaaam of walking in the street with our noses peaking from under a mask .... I'm fuming!!! View attachment 524156
Off topic (so please delete if not allowed) as someone mentioned that you need to wear it only inside in UK but it‘s the same in Germany, Austria and Switzerland (except in some towns with special rules where you also have to wear it outside). The only place I know where masks outside are mandatory is France?

Reactions: 14
Off topic (so please delete if not allowed) as someone mentioned that you need to wear it only inside in UK but it‘s the same in Germany, Austria and Switzerland (except in some towns with special rules where you also have to wear it outside). The only place I know where masks outside are mandatory is France?
I'm in South Africa and we have to wear our masks outside as well. You are subject to a fine or arrest should you be caught not wearing a mask.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Wearing masks outside is a mixed bag, across Europe in some towns and cities it's mandatory because the numbers of infected is high, but it's bad all across so where you don't need to is rare.
In England the recommendation is to wear masks outside as well when there's (many) people around, so it's not quite true that you don't have to wear them outside. You "should".

Reactions: 10
I thought everywhere in Europe 😳
Well not in France (I live in Paris), you guys are so lucky! Sorry for the off topic everyone!

On topic: she had such a productive day, booking beauty appointments and 5 restaurants... we don't have the same definition of productive day Admelia :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Those pictures of herself that she got blown up for the office :rolleyes: the 1st one looks scary!!! 😨 It look me a min to figure out it was her 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really never cared about any of her previous scandal (photoshop, lies about living situations etc) but I really can't bring to watch her anymore since the Nicky Lazou situation.

As for masks, Belgian here and masks are mandatory in busy streets (delimited by the local council). Not in parks and stuff.

Reactions: 10
There used to be maybe something in her videos that was maybe close to genuine and interesting or at least appeared that way. Maybe just a peak of the lifestyle of a wealthy Londonite. But damn, everything is merching right now. The only thing that isn't an ad is maybe her dogs and she'll get around to merching them (if she hasn't already). And I can understand that from some quarters. Influencers who depend on that money to support themselves and family. Even some working actors. Not the ones who pull down big bucks but I follow some who are more supporting types and without work, they're leaning into merching. She's gross "requesting" free services when she can afford to pay. Especially if it's a smaller provider. Spas, in-person beauty providers were hit badly by the pandemic. Many still shelling out big sums in rent for their studios or salons.

In the US, it's a hodge podge on masks. Depends on which state one lives and sometimes even the area of the state. In Manhattan (NY), there's peer pressure to wear a mask inside stores, mass transit and streets. Less so in parks. So says my family. I'm in an adjacent but also what we call a "Blue state" and most people wear masks. And the "rule" is to wear them indoors and if you're not 6 feet away outdoors with somebody who is not in your bubble. So, yes, walking with friends shopping on the street, you'd still wear a mask. When I meet with friends for a "distanced hang" either we sit very very far apart or if it's 4-6 feet or closer, we're masked up. On the flip side, you have places like Florida and Texas where there's no mask mandate anywhere. It's been very political.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.