Amelia Liana #2 More like Ad-melia Lie-ana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, was she talking about a previous house? I would delete my comment above but I can't seem to do so. Frustrating.

Im fairly certain the house was bought with Rob, she mentioned it when she was on someone else's podcast (one of her friends) and also mentioned that they had a business together which i remember being surprised at since they really hadnt been together that long

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Im fairly certain the house was bought with Rob, she mentioned it when she was on someone else's podcast (one of her friends) and also mentioned that they had a business together which i remember being surprised at since they really hadnt been together that long
that would make sense, but if that was the case just say she owned it with an ex. The way she says it is like ‘up until a couple of months ago I owned a house, and I’m not ready to talk about it but it was traumatic‘. That relationship ended more than a couple of months ago

Reactions: 5
that would make sense, but if that was the case just say she owned it with an ex. The way she says it is like ‘up until a couple of months ago I owned a house, and I’m not ready to talk about it but it was traumatic‘. That relationship ended more than a couple of months ago
Good point, houses are tricky though, maybe it took this long to sell?

Reactions: 5
Good point, houses are tricky though, maybe it took this long to sell?
Does anyone here live in England and know how to access the Land Registry? That would give us the address of the house that her and Rob had bought before. And, yes it was on Roxie's podcast called "The Moments that Made Me".

Reactions: 3
Does anyone here live in England and know how to access the Land Registry? That would give us the address of the house that her and Rob had bought before. And, yes it was on Roxie's podcast called "The Moments that Made Me".
You can only access it if you know the address, so basically you would search the address and then pay £3 to download the titles. If the house has been sold, the title would have been updated and wouldn't show previous owners on it.

BTW regarding leasehold/freehold, this applies to all of the UK, leasehold is usually for a flat as it's only part of the building, so you're not purchasing the land the flat sits on. Houses are usually freehold and you pay for the building and the land the house sits on, but there are rare exceptions. Same goes for flats, if it's converted flat like a Georgian or Victorian house split into flats, the owners of the flats could split the freehold and each hold part of it.

Reactions: 8
I found out where she is staying. I don't know anything about British houses, but in the website it says it's a wedding venue. It costs around £ 12000 for a wedding and it's fulled booked for this year and next year. I can't imagine how much they spent on renting it 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Could she look any more "unsexy" in a pair of iconic Levi's 501s ? :unsure: She badly needs a style make over, her fashion sense is tragic.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So much filler in her cheeks. You can see it and see it where it's not. Especially towards the end of the video.

Reactions: 12
I found out where she is staying. I don't know anything about British houses, but in the website it says it's a wedding venue. It costs around £ 12000 for a wedding and it's fulled booked for this year and next year. I can't imagine how much they spent on renting it 🤯
I tried finding it but no success, would you mind pointing me in a direction? Obvi no problem if not. :)

Reactions: 3
came on here to say this! I was supposed to get married there but it got cancelled due to covid. It’s 12,500 for 48 hours!

to be fair they are a lovely team and very supportive so glad they can still make money but CHRIST how rich is she?!?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
No shame

Do they realise there will be millions of ppl scared to go outside?!?!? Like stay home if you can!
I'm sorry to say she's not the only one. I think, maybe, if you've been lucky in life to be able to do what you want most of the time (or all of the time), these people are going to go right back to their lives as if COVID doesn't exist. My brother is one of them. He was telling me over the phone about a skiing weekend he's going on. He's droning on about everything and which slopes he's going to hit and the food options yada yada. Finally, 20 minutes into the (one-sided) conversation, I ask him - is everybody in the house vaccinated? He is. But he said he didn't know about everybody else. So people like Amelia, much as they did last summer, are going to slide right back into their prior lives.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.