Amelia Liana #2 More like Ad-melia Lie-ana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with some kind of country house, it's probably not their house in London considering the interior and rachet carpet. Once again very telling that she has the audacity to film there just like that out in the open with no shame. Slap in the face to people that have been holed up in a 2 bd for months. Disgusting.

Reactions: 9
Iam so mad she is been so reckless witj covid rules and does.not get called out at a wthell she is so bad she posted a video of hwr breaking quaeantine literallycseeing friends!!!and even called it like that not even with this peeople stand up as with fleur duck people and amelia

Reactions: 11
Iam so mad she is been so reckless witj covid rules and does.not get called out at a wthell she is so bad she posted a video of hwr breaking quaeantine literallycseeing friends!!!and even called it like that not even with this peeople stand up as with fleur duck people and amelia
I find it fascinating how her followers don't seem to care at all. I don't buy that they haven't noticed how she has continued to break the rules, see lots of people, visit her parents and sister, have people over etc etc. She has shown herself breaking the rules more than following them. Now we have all these reels in a different house and people are even pointing it out, like oooh nice house. How about why are you not in your own damn home?!

I have had full blown arguments on her videos because I have pointed out how she isn't wearing a mask / doing things that aren't allowed and I have been jumped on and people have defended her to the point you can tell they know their argument doesn't even make sense! I have unsubscribed from Amelia and Fleur, I was disappointed in Fleur's behaviour but to be honest I find what Amelia has continued to do way worse. She doesn't even give a tit and has continued like normal and hasn't even tried to hide the fact she's breaking the rules! She has flown at least 4 or 5 times since COVID began. Who cares over a 100,000 people have died in the UK she needs to get her nails done once a week. She acts like COVID can't touch her and it just reeks of entitlement and lack of empathy for others.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Honestly those influencers are greedy, stupid, vain and tons of other things but their followers are always one step below them, they are practically brain dead.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah I think Amelia has done way worse with breaking rules then Fleur during covid but I think people held Fleur to a higher standard and so are more upset with Fleur. If I were Amelia, I think I'd be slightly hurt by that :sneaky:

Reactions: 8
Yea fleur did one crappy thing amelia multiple every week maybe even every day

Reactions: 4
She did one of these "what assumptions do you have of me" requests on IG so I wrote in "that you lie and say you are Arabic but you're actually Jewish. Please be proud of who you are." But then weirdly she hasn't answered them. Maybe they are for her video. I have less of a problem with her going from her home in London to a country home, as long as it's with the same people. If she's in a bubble with her father, mother, grandmother and sister, that's fine. It's when she's meeting with other people, indoors, without masks or precautions. You also have to add in her boyfriend and then it extends with is he seeing his family and if those people are seeing people. That's what people don't understand. It keeps rippling outward the more people you add.

Reactions: 6
She did one of these "what assumptions do you have of me" requests on IG so I wrote in "that you lie and say you are Arabic but you're actually Jewish. Please be proud of who you are." But then weirdly she hasn't answered them. Maybe they are for her video. I have less of a problem with her going from her home in London to a country home, as long as it's with the same people. If she's in a bubble with her father, mother, grandmother and sister, that's fine. It's when she's meeting with other people, indoors, without masks or precautions. You also have to add in her boyfriend and then it extends with is he seeing his family and if those people are seeing people. That's what people don't understand. It keeps rippling outward the more people you add.
But this is the thing... she isnt eligible to be in a bubble -
she herself said on insta that her sister has been living with her, in which case she's not a single person household and not eligible to bubble up with her parents on that criteria.
Her boyfriend has been staying, (possibly not all the time) so if he normally lives alone (as he would be eligible) and is bubbling with her, thats her bubble, she cant see her parents on top of that.
She shouldnt be seeing her parents or grandmother. Its sad, but its not one rule for her and one rule for everyone else.

Reactions: 15
Yes, exactly. She hasn't really been in a bubble. She keeps adding people. She could have thought it all out and before the lockdown, gone with her boyfriend to the family house in the country and then it would have been her family and boyfriend and that's it.

Reactions: 5
Umm this convo of ethnicity is seriously good! I'm learning so much.. and just shows how A is lying about the most basic things in her life... but some poster are speaking as if being arab is such a bad thing? and that is making me so uncomfortable to be honest...

Reactions: 10
Umm this convo of ethnicity is seriously good! I'm learning so much.. and just shows how A is lying about the most basic things in her life... but some poster are speaking as if being arab is such a bad thing? and that is making me so uncomfortable to be honest...
Hey! I made a comment about being confused as to why she prefers to calling herself Arab rather than Jewish given the extreme Islamophobia Arabs have been facing in the last decade. I obviously am also aware that Jewish people are facing antisemitism but I come from a country where there is a lot of racism towards Arab people to the point where they have to lie about their name on their resumé to get a job, which is why I am a bit confused by Amelia’s lies. I have faced racism myself due to being black but I don’t think it would help me to deny being black and calling myself Arab or instead if you know what I mean, because that would probably subject me to racism as well. Hope that makes sense :)

On another note: she is now deliberately showing herself in her thong on Instagram. Why doesn’t she just make an OF account?
30219952-5BB1-47E0-BD6C-1071C1269270.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
You totally missed the point. We were saying why does she feels ashamed of being Jewish and replace it with being Arab when being Arab comes with even more stigma? Might as well admit to the real deal and face backlash for who she truly is.

Reactions: 7
I hear you. Being Arab or Muslim is not a bad thing at all. It's not better to be Jewish vs. Arab. My comments are only centered on her lying. I apologize if this conversation gave the impression that one would be better than the other. My sole focus is on the fact that she is lying about something very central in her life. It's the same when she talks about being Indian. And I think it's disrespectful to other cultures that she feels she can put an ethnicity or religious identify on like a new sweater.

Reactions: 9
Thank you girls for your replies!
If only we can live in a world where we can all be ourselves without shaming, racism, hate, anti-anything... the dream..
Anyway. Yes! thong, extra cleavage, skimpy extra small clothes.. Is she trying to be sexy?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's not trying to be sexy, it's just her usual lady of the night style, one step further.
You could call it "the upgrade", though it's definitely a downgrade for our eyes.

Reactions: 3
She thinks she's being so relatable. Yes, why all of us can pop into our mum's closet and borrow a Gucci blazer. :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet these old clothes just hang there unused all the time in this weird old house she currently resides in. Why else would she even have them, I can't imagine she looked thorugh her mother's closet, packed that stuff and brought it on vacation with her.

The country house is probably where the family stores their out-of-season clothing. I'm surprised she's being so open about filming there. In the past, she never did. Only last year, there were a few tight shots of her outside and you could tell there was a large house behind her. Especially since she talked about how horse riding was her No. 1 thing in life (during her breakup) where she never talked about horse riding in any of her dozens of videos before that. She's just making it up as she goes.

Reactions: 6
People....I don't know if you know this but when she puts the bubbles for people to ask questions, it increases her engagement with her followers so she can charge more money. Same with this or that...ie. who did it better me or Leo. Obviously Leo. :sneaky:

She puts up videos of in her thong and bra because she wants attention. She needs to hear...Amelia! You look amazing! Wow! I would love to have a body like that! OMG! Everything you try on looks amazing!

Her "bubble" is her entire family, her friends, her friend's families, her friend's other halfs, Hannah's boyfriend Dave's family and friends, her boyfriend Greg's family and friends, her hairstylist, her cleaner, her acupuncturist, her manicurist, Leo and Duke's groomer, her mail person, her eyebrow person, the Doctor that performs here mesotherapy, basically ANYONE she deems necessary to get by on a daily basis. There is no bubble in her world.

Reactions: 20
Especially since she talked about how horse riding was her No. 1 thing in life (during her breakup) where she never talked about horse riding in any of her dozens of videos before that. She's just making it up as she goes.
That's not true, she has talked about horse riding a ton before that. It was actually pretty annoying hearing her ramble on about it every time because she always said she wishes she had more time for it or she wishes she could do it mroe often when there is literally nothing stopping her from just doing it. She has an unlimited amount of free time and money so she could just do it whenever she pleases. And it always came across as sincere in my opinion, I do think she likes doing it and she has been riding horses since she was a little kid so she is just lazy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.