Amelia Liana #2 More like Ad-melia Lie-ana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More photos from Costa Rica....☀🌴

I thought she wouldn’t keep posting them after she started blocking all of the comments on where they were taken.

Tempted to be super sarcastic to her on that first photo "ooh was that taken in the Botanic Gardens?" and act like I/we don't know she jetted off during lockdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can believe Amelia has bought her way to success. I always remember Amelia admitting when she first started out to pestering beauty PRs for invites to events. I think she liked to tell a story about a dior event and she kept bugging them so much they let her go in the end. She also used to be bffs with Tijan who also has admitted to bugging brands for invites and essentially forcing her way for a seat at the table.. They both likely use their connections and wealth to get ahead.

Reactions: 13
means that about only 50% of her followers are real allegedly by this Insta account
What resource do they use to analyse this?

I can believe Amelia has bought her way to success. I always remember Amelia admitting when she first started out to pestering beauty PRs for invites to events. I think she liked to tell a story about a dior event and she kept bugging them so much they let her go in the end. She also used to be bffs with Tijan who also has admitted to bugging brands for invites and essentially forcing her way for a seat at the table.. They both likely use their connections and wealth to get ahead.
It's was quite normal 3-5 years ago to buy followers, loads of influencers did it before there were ways to find out.

Reactions: 2
I haven't followed the whole story with Lydia closely enough but what I don't understand is why did Amelia go to Nicky? I am not familiar with her, but my understanding is she isn't based in London? Why didn't Amelia go to Larry King (where her bae Estee goes) or another London based hair salon? I am sure Amelia could have asked one of her friends/mother/sister where they get their hair coloured and gone there. Despina was back in Greece, did she really not recommend anyone to her clients? She must have known they will have to get their hair sorted in the interim. I wouldn't be surprised if Despina helped stir the pot in all of this, she will not want to lose her clients.
I believe that both Amelia and Lydia used Despina and when D went back to Greece these women started going to Nicky end of 2019. There is a pretty detailed wiki on all of this on the Lydia thread so you can get the details and dates. I personally time stamped the MANY videos that Lydia talked about what a genius Nicky was and how much she and Carrie loved their hair. Then bam, in July Lydia started slamming her hairdresser (Nicky) and then continued to do so for 7 months. Last week Lydia implied that she was somehow abused and blackmailed by Nicky... thus Nicky finally responded with vidoes on her IGTV addressing only what Lydia had accused/alleged. I also timestamped as many videos I could find of Lydia slandering Nicky and documenting the many many many instances of having her color corrected by herself and 4 other colorists. Something like 9 times between July and December!

The Amelia bit of this (in the Wiki) is that around Nicky's delivery... Lydia started a group chat with other influencers (see Nicky IGTV explaining this) to trash and cancel Nicky. Then around that time Lydia was bragging in a Video that she had an hour long call with Amelia. THAT SAME DAY, Amelia starts posting a ton of photos of her hair, hair complaints, trashing the stylist and then later talks about her hair in a lot of videos. I had unfollowed Amelia by that time so all of us on the Lydia thread were shocked Amelia would involve herself and pile on the abuse of Nicky who had just had her baby. It appears through accounts of witnesses and photos that Lydia and Amelia's hair looked beautiful in June/July when Nicky did their hair. And that they BOTH messed around with the color themselves and with other colorists (and abuse of heat and other self inflicted factors) thus the breakage. Lydia hardly had any breakage as compared to Amelia.

No matter how their hair situations happened (color/breakage)... the bullying from BOTH of these influenzers is unacceptable and quite dangerous behavior IMO. Mean girl behavior to try to use their influence to cancel the business and slander/abuse a a pregnant small business owner/single mom who is self made.... disgusting

EDIT - also Nicky has a salon in London and further north in her home. Not sure the town.

Reactions: 11
Can’t anybody approach about this issue to “influencers wrongdoings exposers” like influencerstruth on ig etc ?? I used to be a subscriber of amelias YouTube but not anymore. Specially with these recent cases of her bullying a pregnant hairdresser and all her other lies 😠

Reactions: 3
@shitinfluencersd0 and @esteelaundry called out Lydia but nothing was said about Amelia! To be fair to her, she didn’t shout in anyone’s face but I think slating someone’s work so publicly is very poor form 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I believe that both Amelia and Lydia used Despina and when D went back to Greece these women started going to Nicky end of 2019. There is a pretty detailed wiki on all of this on the Lydia thread so you can get the details and dates. I personally time stamped the MANY videos that Lydia talked about what a genius Nicky was and how much she and Carrie loved their hair. Then bam, in July Lydia started slamming her hairdresser (Nicky) and then continued to do so for 7 months. Last week Lydia implied that she was somehow abused and blackmailed by Nicky... thus Nicky finally responded with vidoes on her IGTV addressing only what Lydia had accused/alleged. I also timestamped as many videos I could find of Lydia slandering Nicky and documenting the many many many instances of having her color corrected by herself and 4 other colorists. Something like 9 times between July and December!

The Amelia bit of this (in the Wiki) is that around Nicky's delivery... Lydia started a group chat with other influencers (see Nicky IGTV explaining this) to trash and cancel Nicky. Then around that time Lydia was bragging in a Video that she had an hour long call with Amelia. THAT SAME DAY, Amelia starts posting a ton of photos of her hair, hair complaints, trashing the stylist and then later talks about her hair in a lot of videos. I had unfollowed Amelia by that time so all of us on the Lydia thread were shocked Amelia would involve herself and pile on the abuse of Nicky who had just had her baby. It appears through accounts of witnesses and photos that Lydia and Amelia's hair looked beautiful in June/July when Nicky did their hair. And that they BOTH messed around with the color themselves and with other colorists (and abuse of heat and other self inflicted factors) thus the breakage. Lydia hardly had any breakage as compared to Amelia.

No matter how their hair situations happened (color/breakage)... the bullying from BOTH of these influenzers is unacceptable and quite dangerous behavior IMO. Mean girl behavior to try to use their influence to cancel the business and slander/abuse a a pregnant small business owner/single mom who is self made.... disgusting

EDIT - also Nicky has a salon in London and further north in her home. Not sure the town.
I am not surprised by Amelia’s spoilt brat behaving like a toddler behaviour. Does anyone remember the video where she bad mouthed the store where she originally purchased her dressing table/make up table from? Also, the who issue with the South of France hotel this summer.

Her friends have said in Amelia’s vlogs that the person we see is not who they see and that she is not that nice. 🤣

Reactions: 13
This!! Yes I can't wrap my head around anyone doing this especially to a 9 month pregnant woman... if that happened to me Id flippin go John Wick on those witches and kick some ass.

Reactions: 9
Can't believe she is still going on about her hair in her IG stories. Except now it's oily and greasy. Enough with the hair ADmelia. Can she get any more vile ???

Her dad must be mortified by her behaviour, if he knows, that is. Not a good way to get his attention.

Reactions: 6
What has she done to her face!?!?! Is it me? Am I seeing things or is something off or could it be a really bad filter.
Yes, I mentioned that further up thread. She appears to have really noticeable fillers in her cheeks.

Reactions: 4
Her makeup ages her by at least ten years. Girl’s got issues. Argh, that eyeliner! The overdrawn lips!

Reactions: 9
Sooo she's explicitly said about having people over for dinner, been having her boyfriend stay (and film videos for her) and has 'bubbled up' with her parents as she's shown herself in their house multiple times too... and now she's saying her sister has been living with her during lockdown?
Screenshot_20210220-145300_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Sooo she's explicitly said about having people over for dinner, been having her boyfriend stay (and film videos for her) and has 'bubbled up' with her parents as she's shown herself in their house multiple times too... and now she's saying her sister has been living with her during lockdown?
View attachment 447428
Is there another room for Hannah to supposedly sleep in? I thought it was just Amelia’s bedroom and the wardrobe room?
Also Hannah must be wfh - where in the flat does she work all day?

I call BS and it’s a cover up

Is there another room for Hannah to supposedly sleep in? I thought it was just Amelia’s bedroom and the wardrobe room?
Also Hannah must be wfh - where in the flat does she work all day?

I call BS and it’s a cover up
Hannah probably also lives at home with their parents or has a "second" apartment she lives in but still has her old rooms at her parents, like Amelia.
Also I'm sure Amelia current flat has at least oen more room she just doesn't show us but I'm too lazy now to check the Vlog where she visited Philippa back when she was still living there.

Guys, I am watching the new video, do we think we finally saw her real bedroom at her parent's house in the clip with Leo and Duke tugging on the sock?? It's probs not her boyfriend's room since both dogs were there and she's sitting on a bed? :oops: It's at 14:20.

Edit: Oh my god, Duke really is the fluffiest, most adorable dog ball. :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Those fillers she has - seen horribly now in her latest video - do her no favors. They age her. She no longer looks like a woman in her late 20s. I don't want to say she looks older because that's an insult to women in their 30s and 40s and 50s. She looks unhealthy and unnatural. I can't believe she thinks she looks better than if she didn't have them. I saw how she hit back at criticism on her IG stories that she's got an "ED." And that she's just naturally thin. And I could get behind that. But if you are then using fillers on your face in your 20s, that's a sign. Because as the famed designer Carolina Herrera once said, at some point you have to decide between your ass and your face. The extra fat you see on your behind is the thing that keeps your face from looking drawn. If she gained some weight, she wouldn't have to put fillers in her face. And I can never understand people who are so concerned about what they put in their bodies and talk about organic this and eating vegetables yada yada yada and then get fillers in their face.

Reactions: 7
She put fillers to get cheek bones, but failed to take her bone structure into account. She has slight underdevelopment of the cheekbones, that's why the outer corners of her eyes are droopy. Adding fillers there just drags her corners of the eyes down even more and ages her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.