Amelia Liana #2 More like Ad-melia Lie-ana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
39E34B46-CB1F-4156-A9A7-46C5766951E8.jpeg

The bushy eyebrow trend must end😖 Those eyebrows caterpillars are going to hatch into butterflies and fly away 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
View attachment 662906
The bushy eyebrow trend must end😖 Those eyebrows caterpillars are going to hatch into butterflies and fly away 😂
😂

Seriously though, not everyone can pull of a fuller brow and IMHO Amelia is one of them.
She is so tiny and thin that her eyebrows are the first thing you notice when you see her. There are two options if she wants to keep them as they are (I know that they're even bushier naturally), one) put on some weight and two) keep the width but thin them out for a softer appearance.

She has the funds to see the best brow stylists but maybe she has already tried them all?

Reactions: 8
71166780-AD4E-429F-ABBA-596B292F94C4.jpeg

NO WAY!🙅‍♀️ I would never pay that amount for tacky, low quality jewelry!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Hey guys! Been following this thread for a while now and wanted to comment on something. I watch sometimes people that take walking tours around London and other cities. Just came across this one: and at the 4:02 mark, it looks like Amelia and Pia having lunch. Could be totally wrong but it looks a lot like her.
Yes!!! That is them!! Good eye!!

Reactions: 10
I don't know, do you really think so? I mean look at "Amelia's" shoes, the real one wouldn't wear those chunky bois. Also I see why they woudl look alike at first sight but I think Amelia has a more distinctive face.

Reactions: 4
I believe they’re going to Italy, too. They deserve each other…she’s an asshole and he’s a whole ass🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don’t these people always go to France at the same time tho? It seems like they all have houses there.

Reactions: 8
14F66554-0D30-4B83-8DD5-DBC482EBBD31.png

I LOVE THIS!
Never thought she would find her perfect match... they are both the worst ❤ perfect for each other!

I'm shipping this!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
And you can't hear most of the nonsense they're saying at dinner anyway (mainly cooing over her 1 meal of the day)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I will never understand this obsession with fake tan..and before going to a sunny vacation !

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.