Amelia Liana #2 More like Ad-melia Lie-ana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could be from the fall. We guessed that she travelled at some point. I would guess that she/her team came up with a whole line including what would come out in second and third waves - shooting the whole line at the same time. On the other hand, I wouldn't put it passed her to secretly go off somewhere. We've seen that she acts like the rules don't apply to her.

Reactions: 8
People are now posting banana emojis on Amelia’s reel instead because apparently Nicky (hairdresser) told Lydia to calm down and have a banana after she’d yelled at her. Love it! 😂
People do not put the banana emoji it increases her engagement so she can charge more when working with brands.
Sorry for the double post, but these pictures certainly don’t look like the UK in winter. Considering this is supposedly her new jewellery it looks like she’s gone on holiday during lockdown and shot the pictures there.
View attachment 430784View attachment 430785
I have been saying this...People she went to COSTA RICA over the Christmas/Hanukkah break.

She asked her followers to recommend a photographer there.

I would love to know what day she left and what level London was in

If you log into IG on a computer you can see who people followed and it what order...

The last couple of people
B47C5B8D-C381-4E8E-BE61-CB9FF75D6B55.png

The people before that
8C796678-72FD-438F-AA5B-044EDEF4EDB1.png

One more screen before the Costa Rica Photographers
1653AB38-56B7-4553-95E4-97C5B0CA1348.png

And, here they are...
8FF0515E-1229-429E-9774-4C1B419D5DC6.jpeg

So what I am seeing is that we will soon be seeing another ad/partnership/sponsored post from Bentley. If an influencer just started following a company as example Kilian Paris, JS Health Vitamins, etc. this is a way of knowing that their review is not genuine and they are being making money off of the product that they have never used before and will not use or purchase after the contract is up.

Could be from the fall. We guessed that she travelled at some point. I would guess that she/her team came up with a whole line including what would come out in second and third waves - shooting the whole line at the same time. On the other hand, I wouldn't put it passed her to secretly go off somewhere. We've seen that she acts like the rules don't apply to her.
When she first came back after the holidays she was noticeably tanned. People commented on it and the next day she started to use a tanned filter for her stories on IG. She saw what happened with Fleur when people found out she travelled, of course Amelia is going to cover it up. She has nothing better to do with her life than be paid to shop and open packages.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
@Muukkie Yes we had suspected that she went to Costa Rica again since she secretly went there last year with her boyfriend.

Unlike Fleur, Amelia was careful not to post things like "we are all in this together" from her house while away, which is what caused so much outrage on Fleur's thread. Instead she went mia, posted her yearly fake celebrating Christmas gift content, and then showed a glimpse of where she went with her family to feign innocence. I don't think she is really afraid of getting cancelled or she wouldn't be showing these photos now. She simply dngaf and never will. Everything is fake with her.

Sadly nothing seems to happen when these influencers break the rules.

Last edited:
  • Sad
I have sent her a DM saying that she is another influencer who travelled during lockdown. She replied almost instantly with 3 videos (!!) saying “there is no date/time on the picture, there is no proof, etc.”. This proofs that she did travel during a lockdown, you wouldn’t get so defensive if you did nothing wrong...

• Wow
I have sent her a DM saying that she is another influencer who travelled during lockdown. She replied almost instantly with 3 videos (!!) saying “there is no date/time on the picture, there is no proof, etc.”. This proofs that she did travel during a lockdown, you wouldn’t get so defensive if you did nothing wrong...
but did she debunk it with her own proof (date/time of pics for example) 😂

Reactions: 3
Videos? Like she filmed herself answering you? Wat? Or links to videos on her insta?
She filmed herself answering me! They are videos that you can only play once, so I actually missed what she said in the first one haha 😂

but did she debunk it with her own proof (date/time of pics for example) 😂
nope, she did not! She has now said this: “I was giving you a heads up to question your msgs before sending them x”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Those pictures are of her new nose so it does date it a bit, now she could have gone in between lockdowns but we all know it probably happened for Christmas and New Year...

• Haha
Didn’t she do polls to ask what new colours people would like for the second round of jewellery? I thought so, does anyone else remember? That would kind of date it, too (unless she had the colours planned already, which of course might be the case. But then there’s no need to make a poll). Curiously the polls have somehow disappeared from her Raemi highlights, but there’s one left and that was posted 8 weeks ago, which takes us right back to Christmas.

Attachments

She filmed herself answering me! They are videos that you can only play once, so I actually missed what she said in the first one haha 😂

nope, she did not! She has now said this: “I was giving you a heads up to question your msgs before sending them x”
I can't believe that she filmed herself...@Val624742 😂 Did you happen to catch Greg in the background?

I honestly wonder how she will explain this one away. In other Ramei photos and "behind the scenes" you can tell that they are still in England but the photos from her stories are in a lush tropical paradise!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't believe that she filmed herself...@Val624742 😂 Did you happen to catch Greg in the background?

I honestly wonder how she will explain this one away. In other Ramei photos and "behind the scenes" you can tell that they are still in England but the photos from her stories are in a lush tropical paradise!!!
No, unfortunately not! She zoomed in on her face haha 😂 If she did not travel during a lockdown, she would not have reacted so defensive.. Don’t know what to think!

• Wow
No, unfortunately not! She zoomed in on her face haha 😂 If she did not travel during a lockdown, she would not have reacted so defensive.. Don’t know what to think!
Smart, no proof, she's covered her tracks but still managed to answer you.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
one of the photographers she’s followed uses it as a main shoot location 👀

She needs the same backlash as Fleur

She also thinks ppl are dumb for not noticing she changed the video title for sunday's video

Reactions: 10
Amelia she broke so,many,rules so many,times even in just her recenf vlog iam so mad people do not comenfor her as they cane for fr ....like amelia fuxking constantly met people all,quarantine even her parents sister etc she does not get blackash at all!!!iam furious entitled rich brat

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.