Amelia Liana #2 More like Ad-melia Lie-ana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came here after her recent vlog, where she is out and about with friends. In the UK you’re supposed to stay home. It’s fine to go out for a walk or exercise, and if you live alone you can meet one friend. But all the people she saw in that one day alone would’ve exceeded her bubble. And apparently she doesn’t live alone? So she is blatantly breaking restrictions.
I am so confused as to why no one has commented on the video or why she thinks it’s okay to do this.

Reactions: 19
I came here after her recent vlog, where she is out and about with friends. In the UK you’re supposed to stay home. It’s fine to go out for a walk or exercise, and if you live alone you can meet one friend. But all the people she saw in that one day alone would’ve exceeded her bubble. And apparently she doesn’t live alone? So she is blatantly breaking restrictions.
I am so confused as to why no one has commented on the video or why she thinks it’s okay to do this.
There was comments when it was first posted... I wonder if she deleted them.

Reactions: 2
Here is the update from Lydia's page

"Both Lydia and Amelia had their hair done by Nicky and both claimed to absolutely love it and that Nicky was the best hairdresser ever. Lydia posted several posts and videos gushing about her hair and Nicky too. Lydia then had this whole massive incident happen with Nicky and in one of her videos afterwards said she was on the phone to Amelia for an hour discussing it. Amelia has apparently messaged Nicky telling her how unprofessional she is and as you have seen she is complaining about a hairdresser who ruined her hair now too. Her complaints only came about after Lydia spoke to her.

Lydia also created a group chat with other influencers on the day Nicky was giving birth to her son to discourage other influencers going to Nicky until one of them ratted her out."

Thank you @K18

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Just getting started on her latest vlog. She mentions leasing a spin bike -- and says it comes with 2 pairs of spin shoes.

Why doesn't she address the elephant in the room, already (live-in boyfriend)?

Reactions: 6
Just getting started on her latest vlog. She mentions leasing a spin bike -- and says it comes with 2 pairs of spin shoes.

Why doesn't she address the elephant in the room, already (live-in boyfriend)?
We still need to thank the hotel manager for this laugh during the summer and confirming the boyfriend aka Greg.

She probably can't because she was promoting Bumble and telling all of her followers that she was single...and then there is Amelia's failed podcast where she pretended to "start dating" again... :rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

If she did confirm it, it would confirm that she was lying to everyone the entire time.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Here is the update from Lydia's page

"Both Lydia and Amelia had their hair done by Nicky and both claimed to absolutely love it and that Nicky was the best hairdresser ever. Lydia posted several posts and videos gushing about her hair and Nicky too. Lydia then had this whole massive incident happen with Nicky and in one of her videos afterwards said she was on the phone to Amelia for an hour discussing it. Amelia has apparently messaged Nicky telling her how unprofessional she is and as you have seen she is complaining about a hairdresser who ruined her hair now too. Her complaints only came about after Lydia spoke to her.

Lydia also created a group chat with other influencers on the day Nicky was giving birth to her son to discourage other influencers going to Nicky until one of them ratted her out."

Thank you @K18
I’m interested to see how this develops. Amelia was definitely being very strange and bitchy about her hair on several occasions, it’s not a good look. I don’t think she’ll address it though, what would she say?
PS. Admelia your hair is breaking because you bleach it in tiger stripes and fry it every day.

Reactions: 9
I wish I didn’t have to work today so I could stalk the comments all day!! 😂
Same!

I knew Lydia was a snake but somehow was duped by Amelia. I don't watch her often anymore but recall her complaining about her hair colorist multiple times. To hear about her connection and involvement with the Nicky situation surprised me but it makes total sense. It's truly disgusting to think you'd slander a young mother's business over HAIR COLOR.

Gosh these influencers are really disgusting and so far out of touch with what really matters in life.

Reactions: 16
We still need to thank the hotel manager for this laugh during the summer and confirming the boyfriend aka Greg.

She probably can't because she was promoting Bumble and telling all of her followers that she was single...and then there is Amelia's failed podcast where she pretended to "start dating" again... :rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

If she did confirm it, it would confirm that she was lying to everyone the entire time.
There's more. In the vlog, as she was showing viewers the salad she made (she was also on Facetime with Estee), she mentioned she was trying to re-create the Nobu salad. Estee then jokingly says, "No boo." And Amelia laughs and says, "yeah a "no boo" salad for "no boo" me. Hmmm. Really now? Does she think people are clueless?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All of these comments have been deleted!!! Including this update that I screenshot at 11:42 EST.
People are now posting banana emojis on Amelia’s reel instead because apparently Nicky (hairdresser) told Lydia to calm down and have a banana after she’d yelled at her. Love it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry for the double post, but these pictures certainly don’t look like the UK in winter. Considering this is supposedly her new jewellery it looks like she’s gone on holiday during lockdown and shot the pictures there.
E89E2458-938D-4B02-B5D7-51CABE54F21E.png
FCE6A384-4C37-4579-A09D-E647DE84F1BB.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.