Amelia Liana #2 More like Ad-melia Lie-ana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find this Jewish / Arab conversation sooooo interesting (mainly cos I know nothing about it!)
Same. Loving learning this stuff! And still drooling a bit over the rice. :ROFLMAO:
I remember a cooking segment (some kind of apple pastry thingy which I still need to make) with her granny and mum, and I loved watching them all interact despite their stinking wealth. It was fascinating watching the other half live.

Reactions: 5
Oh wow, has anyone watched her Insta stories? I knew her family was stupidly and ostentatiously wealthy but wow... hiring a group of adult backup dancers to perform with 12 year old Amelia at a family function under some delusion that she was the next Lizzie McGuire?? Wtf?? More money than sense

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Of course she's walking around with people not in her household with no masks. :cautious: That's not how it works, Amelia! They should have been wearing masks, yes, even outdoors. They were walking close enough. And I loved when she said, "I am, like, the only person who doesn't have a Peloton bike." In her world, maybe. But those cycles are thousands of pounds/dollars. Most people don't have them.

I'll toss a bone to her in that I like her cooking segments.

Maybe some people more knowledgable about influencers can tell me - who is going to buy some of the super high priced items she pushes? Is it just to cultivate an aura of exclusivity or are there young women watching these vlogs/following on IG that are running out and buying Dior handbags because of her?

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Wow!! Can you screenshot it? I totally missed it.

Yes to both of these!!!

At the beginning of the vlog red, walking with Natasha red, arrived at home hours later blue tipped nails.

so basically Amelia had her mask on for 4 hours...I am guessing this is when she was at the acupuncture and nail appointments...and for the 39 seconds buying pastries that she will not eat. 🤯🤣🙄
She shows the metabolism tablets at 3:32 in the video.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Amelia's vlog shows everything that's wrong with the UK's lockdown. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure that the Amelias of the world are the minority and the majority are following the rules and not bending them for their interests, but the fact that she can camouflage as going for her daily walk taking her car to go to some patisseries with a friend and stroll around for a little bit is just mind-blowing.

Where I'm from, when we went into lockdown it was REALLY a lockdown. No leaving your house unless you had to walk your dog, go to the supermarket, pharmacy or hospital (or obviously work if you were an essential worker. But really essential). You were only allowed to go to the nearest supermarket to you, so nothing like driving to the one you fancy that's 6km away. Every form of restaurant, store or cafe was closed and only for delivery (no pick-up). No walking-exercising-strolling through the park. No meeting anyone at all. You could only be on the street if you were doing any of the things I mentioned previously. It was VERY hard specially regarding mental health, but if it had been any more permissive what Amelia's done would have been what everyone did. Vogue was shooting via zoom, so obviously influencers had absolutely no excuse to put a feet out their doors.
If an influencer had dared to film herself driving around, meeting a friend (MASK-LESS) and buying some chocolates in a shop she would have been crucified and her career would be over.

I've seen SO many UK influencers do whatever they want and have the balls to post it online... like.... WHAT? I truly don't understand what's going through their minds and I believe they should face severe repercussion.

Reactions: 31
The way she blatantly broke the rules in that vlog, even putting “seeing friends during lockdown” in the title. No masks, no distance, probably popped by her parents straight after, just cute little rich girl things. Hope her grandmas already vaccinated with family like that
She's taken this part out of the vlog title now!! Suspicious...

Reactions: 3
I can't she is just so_extremely_stupid! Or just doesn't give a f*ck, like why would she parade her obviously done nails around like that?! It's so obvious?! She slipped with the nails before when she pretended a Vlog covered one day but then her nail colours gave it away a dinner was clearly held another day. I generally don't mind her "optimising" her life for her Vlogs but then at least execute it somewhat ok-ish.

Reactions: 9
Amelia's vlog shows everything that's wrong with the UK's lockdown. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure that the Amelias of the world are the minority and the majority are following the rules and not bending them for their interests, but the fact that she can camouflage as going for her daily walk taking her car to go to some patisseries with a friend and stroll around for a little bit is just mind-blowing.

Where I'm from, when we went into lockdown it was REALLY a lockdown. No leaving your house unless you had to walk your dog, go to the supermarket, pharmacy or hospital (or obviously work if you were an essential worker. But really essential). You were only allowed to go to the nearest supermarket to you, so nothing like driving to the one you fancy that's 6km away. Every form of restaurant, store or cafe was closed and only for delivery (no pick-up). No walking-exercising-strolling through the park. No meeting anyone at all. You could only be on the street if you were doing any of the things I mentioned previously. It was VERY hard specially regarding mental health, but if it had been any more permissive what Amelia's done would have been what everyone did. Vogue was shooting via zoom, so obviously influencers had absolutely no excuse to put a feet out their doors.
If an influencer had dared to film herself driving around, meeting a friend (MASK-LESS) and buying some chocolates in a shop she would have been crucified and her career would be over.

I've seen SO many UK influencers do whatever they want and have the balls to post it online... like.... WHAT? I truly don't understand what's going through their minds and I believe they should face severe repercussion.
Hello! It's my first time using this website but I've been following this thread for a while!!
I don't know where you're from but I don't understand why Londoners have to follow rules from another country (eg: yours). I'm from London and if cafes are open for takeaway, why not go and help businesses? I agree with you that we should wear masks outdoors (I do) but you cannot be pissed off at her because she's not wearing one, as no one wears them there which is annoying I know but she's not doing anything "wrong". I understand that for you it's frustrating to see other countries with more relaxed lockdowns but that's what happens when we will live in such a international world where we are all connected through social media.
The only thing that I think is ridiculous is the fact that she gets her nails done when this is clearly forbidden. I would do anything for a manicure or a haircut but life goes on.
I hope you are coping with your current situation though and staying safe :)

Reactions: 10
Hello! It's my first time using this website but I've been following this thread for a while!!
I don't know where you're from but I don't understand why Londoners have to follow rules from another country (eg: yours). I'm from London and if cafes are open for takeaway, why not go and help businesses? I agree with you that we should wear masks outdoors (I do) but you cannot be pissed off at her because she's not wearing one, as no one wears them there which is annoying I know but she's not doing anything "wrong". I understand that for you it's frustrating to see other countries with more relaxed lockdowns but that's what happens when we will live in such a international world where we are all connected through social media.
The only thing that I think is ridiculous is the fact that she gets her nails done when this is clearly forbidden. I would do anything for a manicure or a haircut but life goes on.
I hope you are coping with your current situation though and staying safe :)
Hahhaha sorry, as English is not my first language I might haven gotten my point across incorrectly. I of course wouldn't expect anyone to follow a different countries rules, just mentioning that the UK's "permissiveness" might be what encourages certain people to bend the rules to their favor. There's been 3 lockdowns there, right? I mentioned my countries rules to show how differently influencers behaved -My post was basically written with influencers with a large following in mind- as I know the UK has a big issue with influencers in general breaking the rules (Dubai-gate).

As I said, I'm sure that the biggest majority will follow the rules and work together to beat this horrible situation, but the fact that someone with such a big platform is meeting people that aren't from their current household (or bubble) without a mask and excusing her behavior with clearly non essential work is just... surprising I guess. I know the mask is only mandatory inside, but if this person you're meeting is not from your bubble... wouldn't you just wear it just in case? Specially if you're uploading this to the internet?

I might be wrong but I thought that right now you guys could only meet one different bubble if you lived alone. So is Guy Amelia's bubble? She's not seeing her family or sister? That's already breaking the rules, right? + the boyfriend thing that might be living with her... confusing. I mean she did remove the "meeting friends" from the title...
Supposedly only essential workers should be the ones allowed to not work from home - or if your work requires your presence 100%. So was what Amelia did in this vlog really impossible to do via zoom? Again, not really collaborating.
I'm all about supporting small businesses, but I'm pretty sure you could either have it delivered or go somewhere local. It looks like Amelia drove her car there and sort of used it as an excuse to just meet a couple of friends. Again, not necessarily doing something terrible but just accidentally encouraging people to bend the rules. Other influencers such as Lily Pebbles and Estee are being criticized for driving to different areas right now so I thought that was a no-no.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, this is what I thought was going on there based on what I read in different UK influencer threads.
(+ of course the nail situation that I didn't mention)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
she's not doing anything "wrong".
Taking this out of context maybe but Isn’t it still a rule that you can’t see anyone (even outdoors)? It’s hard to keep up.

The mask outdoors is not a rule, but she’s already breaking/ bending other rules on camera simultaneously, so it’s just another slap in the face

Reactions: 6
Hahhaha sorry, as English is not my first language I might haven gotten my point across incorrectly. I of course wouldn't expect anyone to follow a different countries rules, just mentioning that the UK's "permissiveness" might be what encourages certain people to bend the rules to their favor. There's been 3 lockdowns there, right? I mentioned my countries rules to show how differently influencers behaved -My post was basically written with influencers with a large following in mind- as I know the UK has a big issue with influencers in general breaking the rules (Dubai-gate).

As I said, I'm sure that the biggest majority will follow the rules and work together to beat this horrible situation, but the fact that someone with such a big platform is meeting people that aren't from their current household (or bubble) without a mask and excusing her behavior with clearly non essential work is just... surprising I guess. I know the mask is only mandatory inside, but if this person you're meeting is not from your bubble... wouldn't you just wear it just in case? Specially if you're uploading this to the internet?

I might be wrong but I thought that right now you guys could only meet one different bubble if you lived alone. So is Guy Amelia's bubble? She's not seeing her family or sister? That's already breaking the rules, right? + the boyfriend thing that might be living with her... confusing. I mean she did remove the "meeting friends" from the title...
Supposedly only essential workers should be the ones allowed to not work from home - or if your work requires your presence 100%. So was what Amelia did in this vlog really impossible to do via zoom? Again, not really collaborating.
I'm all about supporting small businesses, but I'm pretty sure you could either have it delivered or go somewhere local. It looks like Amelia drove her car there and sort of used it as an excuse to just meet a couple of friends. Again, not necessarily doing something terrible but just accidentally encouraging people to bend the rules. Other influencers such as Lily Pebbles and Estee are being criticized for driving to different areas right now so I thought that was a no-no.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, this is what I though was going on there based on what I read in different UK influencer threads.
(+ of course the nail situation that I didn't mention)
Don't worry!! I got what you are saying :)
I think in her head she thinks it's fine she saw Guy even if he's not in her bubble coz it was outdoors which is obviously so stupid. It's crazy to parade it like you said especially because in UK you can alert the government on their website and tell on people if they are breaking lockdown rules... so she should be careful on what she posts

• Heart
Reactions: 2
agree with you that we should wear masks outdoors (I do) but you cannot be pissed off at her because she's not wearing one, as no one wears them there which is annoying I know but she's not doing anything "wrong".
She did do something wrong in the vlog as she clearly wasn't socially distanced from Guy. If she's doing this with multiple friends even worse.

Where I live a lot of people do wear masks outside as well, yes it's not the rule that you have to, but considering she went on an outing to multiple bakeries but never showed herself with a mask it feels like a missed opportunity to show that she does actually care and can "influence" others to do the same.

Reactions: 6
Taking this out of context maybe but Isn’t it still a rule that you can’t see anyone (even outdoors)? It’s hard to keep up.
You can meet one other person outside for exercise.

edit: which can be a walk!

Same. Loving learning this stuff! And still drooling a bit over the rice. :ROFLMAO:
I remember a cooking segment (some kind of apple pastry thingy which I still need to make) with her granny and mum, and I loved watching them all interact despite their stinking wealth. It was fascinating watching the other half live.
The best part of that video is seeing the help in the background.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh wow, has anyone watched her Insta stories? I knew her family was stupidly and ostentatiously wealthy but wow... hiring a group of adult backup dancers to perform with 12 year old Amelia at a family function under some delusion that she was the next Lizzie McGuire?? Wtf?? More money than sense
So I use to work at a very famous venue that would be hired out for bar mitzvah and bat mitzvahs and what Amelia showed is literally what happened at everyone I worked. They all hired backing dancers and singers and sometimes the kids would perform or just stand in the middle whilst the backing dancers/singers danced around them and the crowd watched.

Yes they are definitely rich but what they did for Amelia isn't actually uncommon in some communities. (Especially as family members are expected to donate to this event)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So I use to work at a very famous venue that would be hired out for bar mitzvah and bat mitzvahs and what Amelia showed is literally what happened at everyone I worked. They all hired backing dancers and singers and sometimes the kids would perform or just stand in the middle whilst the backing dancers/singers danced around them and the crowd watched.

Yes they are definitely rich but what they did for Amelia isn't actually uncommon in some communities. (Especially as family members are expected to donate to this event)
Can you clarify “Especially as family members are expected to donate to this event”? Does that mean give money to help cover the cost of the event or to give money and/or a present to the person who the event is for?

Can you clarify “Especially as family members are expected to donate to this event”? Does that mean give money to help cover the cost of the event or to give money and/or a present to the person who the event is for?
Both! Parents would be given an envelope and the kid would be given a present or card in a big pile!

It was kind of more about the parents than the kids - ie: adult music, adult type entertainment, open bar despite the fact that it was a 13th birthday. Big chance to show off any wealth but most of the families weren't actually rich - it was just a display.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Same. My cousins did something slightly similar but not to this extent at their Bar Mitzvahs. The venue had a sort of MC with a male dancer and a female dancer. It was a way to encourage people to get up and dance and help the kids with some dance moves. Let's face it, many 13-year-old kids (and some adults) are super awkward in those situations. But depending on the scale, it could be like those over-the-top extravaganzas seen on My Super Sweet 16.

re: Money. Like at weddings, the "presents" at a Bar or Bat Mitzvah is usually cash/check from the adults. Slipped surreptitiously to the Bar Mitzvah/Bat Mitzvah boy or girl. At the end of the night, the haul is counted. It sounds a bit crass but everybody involved knows the deal, so... It's very similar to an Italian wedding where the bride actually has a satin pouch people put the money/check in.

Reactions: 1
Hey there - check out Nicky Lazou's instagram. She's busting both Lydia and Amelia for their mean girl bullying of her business. Ever since Amelia named and shamed the french hotel for not being nice to her on the phone and lying, I haven't watched one second of her... The true colors of these vile women are being shown!

The Lydia thread is on fire if you want to catch up... join us!🍿

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Hey there - check out Nicky Lazou's instagram. She's busting both Lydia and Amelia for their mean girl bullying of her business. Ever since Amelia named and shamed the french hotel for not being nice to her on the phone and lying, I haven't watched one second of her... The true colors of these vile women are being shown!

The Lydia thread is on fire if you want to catch up... join us!🍿
Screenshots for days...Aka this needs to be seen.

I haven’t watched the video yet...but it worries me that the word legally a being used.

Amelia (I hope you or one of your morons read this)
Your hair is breaking off because you are malnourished. No vitamin (aka weigh loss supplement) or hair product will fix this. FFS EAT SOMETHING and attempt to eat more than 1,000 calories a day instead of trying to burn 5,000 calories a day. You need good healthy fats in your diet along with other things such as food.

Why has her family not stepped in and sent her somewhere to eat for two weeks. You have stomach issues because it is always empty.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.