Amber Gill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna is 30 wow the way she acts I'd expect her to be much younger. All that stuff in the park in the summer fighting at her age wth

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anna is 30 wow the way she acts I'd expect her to be much younger. All that stuff in the park in the summer fighting at her age wth
Aye what a joke. Starting children on their evening out, how mature. Her and her sister are absolute jokes!!!

Reactions: 7
Can’t stand Amber she’s a rude immature arrogant little witch, the only reason she won love island was because Michael pied her off and everyone felt sorry for her, her only fans are people who ‘Stan a black queen’ absolute cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I worked with her in my previous job on a fashion campaign (you can guess where) she was dead nasty, made comments like “no white girls allowed” when out on campaign nights out, (she also does coke, no matter what she says) had me drive to London last min on a Sunday night from the North for a last dress fitting before her event for the company then sent me home after about 20 minutes and said she couldn’t be arsed and the clothes would be “ok”.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I worked with her in my previous job on a fashion campaign (you can guess where) she was dead nasty, made comments like “no white girls allowed” when out on campaign nights out, (she also does coke, no matter what she says) had me drive to London last min on a Sunday night from the North for a last dress fitting before her event for the company then sent me home after about 20 minutes and said she couldn’t be arsed and the clothes would be “ok”.
Yikes. I’m not surprised they didn’t renew her contract if she was behaving like that. Probably why no brands have worked with her since.

Reactions: 16
Even in her recent YouTube videos the views are so poor , she doesn’t seem to do much at all with her platform

Reactions: 6
Yikes. I’m not surprised they didn’t renew her contract if she was behaving like that. Probably why no brands have worked with her since.
They don't care about that. It's about shifting units. Her debut collection didn't sell-out which is comically bad.

In fairness, the staff at Misspap were sceptical of her ability to sell. The owners didn't want to lose her like they did Dani Dyer.

Reactions: 7
They don't care about that. It's about shifting units. Her debut collection didn't sell-out which is comically bad.

In fairness, the staff at Misspap were sceptical of her ability to sell. The owners didn't want to lose her like they did Dani Dyer.
I was surprised they could offer her that much money for the deal, but I know they're part of the boohoo group

Reactions: 3
Ah guys I hated Amber in love island and wanted molly and Tommy to win - still think they deserved it :/ but I did bump into Amber earlier this year, I was crying over an argument I had and she asked me if I was okay and stayed with me until I felt better she even asked me if I wanted any money to get home and got me a bottle of water! I think she’s actually quite lovely. Maybe she puts on a persona on love island as a “diva” for views because she was nothing like I expected.. it’s a shame others got a bad experience of her because she was lovely with me

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Ah guys I hated Amber in love island and wanted molly and Tommy to win - still think they deserved it :/ but I did bump into Amber earlier this year, I was crying over an argument I had and she asked me if I was okay and stayed with me until I felt better she even asked me if I wanted any money to get home and got me a bottle of water! I think she’s actually quite lovely. Maybe she puts on a persona on love island as a “diva” for views because she was nothing like I expected.. it’s a shame others got a bad experience of her because she was lovely with me
That’s so lovely!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She must check on people a lot because she tweeted about a time she asked someone why they were crying and they looked up at her as if she was the reason🤨😂

Reactions: 2
I’m so glad there is a thread on Amber! I honestly thought I was the only person who disliked her! Everyone gushes over how much of a “Queen” she is
And I can’t stand her I don’t see the fascination with her! I think she comes across as really nasty

Reactions: 12
Being rude,obnoxious, bitchy, argumentative and pretty basically gets u pretty far in life these days

Reactions: 4
Being rude,obnoxious, bitchy, argumentative and pretty basically gets u pretty far in life these days
Not for long though, what has she seriously done with her 'fame' since becoming known. She should go back to her day job and forget the whole thing happened :LOL:

Reactions: 6