Amber Gill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hype started with her being one of the few POC on the show, I would say. And she’s now made good connections w people like nella rose etc. After love island

Reactions: 6
Amber was the one that won love island but she hasn’t really done much with her platform and apart from her being pretty there isn’t really much to her

Reactions: 10
Amber was the one that won love island but she hasn’t really done much with her platform and apart from her being pretty there isn’t really much to her
Yep I feel like every islander except Molly mae have ended up not doing much. I think camilla stands out too as quite inspiring but that’s about it

Reactions: 16
The industry is totally oversaturated with reality stars these days. It appears to be very difficult to stay relevant once a new series of any of the reality shows start with new cast members. I think have ur five minutes of fame make as much as u can and face away gracefully not like some 10 years on from shows like towie still trying to be relevant.

Reactions: 11
I remember when George Floyd was murdered in America, Amber was preaching on twitter and insta about racism etc but a few days later was mocking Mexicans and the way they act /speak with that Francesca Allen. She quickly deleted that off her Instagram stories.

Reactions: 21
I remember when George Floyd was murdered in America, Amber was preaching on twitter and insta about racism etc but a few days later was mocking Mexicans and the way they act /speak with that Francesca Allen. She quickly deleted that off her Instagram stories.
She doesn’t like black guys remember 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I always felt that she ended up being so popular because of how badly Michael treated her and the fact she ended up single for so long afterwards. I did feel for her but found her incredibly dull and one dimensional. Do not get the hype at all.

Reactions: 18
And she was a bully. Remember how she was with Danny after Yewande left. Calling him over after she was just talking tit about him and saying "Is there a problem?" 🤔

Reactions: 12
The girls (amber anna) really tried to gang up on Danny for moving on but dear god yewande was a bore and awkward. Zero chemistry between them. When all the couple's would be doing bits yewande would be fast asleep beside Danny. I was really happy he followed his gut and moved on. She was so annoyed same with amber and anna and tried to make him look like the bad guy.

Reactions: 27
Having seen her Twitter account she really does not help herself and comes across as rude and arrogant. I think if Michael hadn’t treated her badly in the Villa then the public would have never warmed to her anyway. I think they felt sorry for her and that’s what gained her fans.

Reactions: 13
The girls (amber anna) really tried to gang up on Danny for moving on but dear god yewande was a bore and awkward. Zero chemistry between them. When all the couple's would be doing bits yewande would be fast asleep beside Danny. I was really happy he followed his gut and moved on. She was so annoyed same with amber and anna and tried to make him look like the bad guy.
When she sat on Danny's legs 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Having seen her Twitter account she really does not help herself and comes across as rude and arrogant. I think if Michael hadn’t treated her badly in the Villa then the public would have never warmed to her anyway. I think they felt sorry for her and that’s what gained her fans.
This is TRUTH! she owes Michael because if he didn't pie her off like he did, people would still have disliked her but she gained the pity vote after that.

Reactions: 8
I remember amber , yewande started some type of podcast and it was so boring
Oh god I'm so glad I never knew about this. Like what bores all of them. Doubt they had much to say let alone any craic amonhst them. Yewande did not represent the Irish well. I can imagine them just sat around bitching about everyone they know.

Reactions: 5
Oh god I'm so glad I never knew about this. Like what bores all of them. Doubt they had much to say let alone any craic amonhst them. Yewande did not represent the Irish well. I can imagine them just sat around bitching about everyone they know.
YES!! She did not represent the Irish craic at all. BORE

Reactions: 9