Amber Gill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the end of the day she only won out of pity. Had there not been a hate campaign against Molly-Mae, her and Tommy would’ve won easily. Regardless of whether she wants to admit it or not, Greg helped her win.

Reactions: 14
Literally the only time she’s relevant is when Love Island starts up again and she bangs on about how she was the first sOlO wiNnEr 🙄
It’s all she can say, no one even knows who she is anymore she’s that irrelevant, she’s massively jealous of molly who has done extremely well after even though she didn’t win, then you have Michael even doing better than her with his appearances and gigs, then you have little old amber still barking on about being the solo winner of a show that she is no longer remembered for 🤣🤣 shes trash!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder what she does right now ? Cause from instagram it doesn’t seem like she’s up to much daily ? Does she even have much friends

Well she is gonna be in training for whatever that thing for fabulous the magazine are sponsoring her to do next year. I doubt she has many friends I'd say she got very above her station after love island if she wasn't stuck up before hand she defo was after

Reactions: 2
I hardly see anything about Amber nowadays, I just see her commenting on gossip instagrams and that’s it.
For a winner of LI, the lack of coverage is surprising especially since she kept bragging that she had so many projects coming up and yet I’ve seen more of Amy and Arabella in the news than her.

Reactions: 16
I hardly see anything about Amber nowadays, I just see her commenting on gossip instagrams and that’s it.
For a winner of LI, the lack of coverage is surprising especially since she kept bragging that she had so many projects coming up and yet I’ve seen more of Amy and Arabella in the news than her.
If she doesn’t start using her platform for good now she will be irrelevant within the year

Reactions: 3
Honestly I think she just doesn’t enjoy doing influencing, which is fair enough just because you’ve won love island doesn’t mean you have to become a full time influencer

Reactions: 20
I think the fact that she couldn’t rely on milking her relationship with Greg didn’t help. Like everyone was obsessed with them when they came out of the villa then the next minute they had ended things and everyone stopped caring. The exact same thing happened with Dani and Jack the year before. Unless you’re a powerhouse like Maura and Olivia or a smart businesswoman like Molly-Mae, you need that relationship to stay relevant.

Reactions: 10
Honestly I think she just doesn’t enjoy doing influencing, which is fair enough just because you’ve won love island doesn’t mean you have to become a full time influencer
I agree. She always says she can’t be bothered to post much on Instagram and acknowledges that she is inconsistent with posting which is fair enough. At least she is not one of those that post their whole life on the gram then complain about people getting involved

Reactions: 13
I agree. She always says she can’t be bothered to post much on Instagram and acknowledges that she is inconsistent with posting which is fair enough. At least she is not one of those that post their whole life on the gram then complain about people getting involved
She flogs it to the Sun instead.

Reactions: 1
That’s fair then if she doesn’t want to be an influencer I think it’s abit refreshing since nowadays it seems everyone wants to be one

Reactions: 10
Well if she doesn’t want to be an influencer or use her LI “fame” for something then let her fade rapidly into the obscurity she’s destined to 👋🏼 why else do people go on LI these days except to boost their profile/ be an “influencer”? I’d hardly call her refreshing, she’s a never has been. Most of the others in her series have done better than her at this rate. Off ya go Amber hun

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I don’t usually mind her but when I saw the ‘any Dubai hotel recommendations?’ begging stories I thought yep, she’s sunk to the level of any z level influencer 😒

Reactions: 8