Amber Gill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being rude,obnoxious, bitchy, argumentative and pretty basically gets u pretty far in life these days
That’s true to an extent but she’s not doing much with herself theses days , doesn’t have much a fan base either

Reactions: 4
That’s true to an extent but she’s not doing much with herself theses days , doesn’t have much a fan base either
I'm glad she hasn't capitalized on winning love island to the extent she could have. I don't follow her as I couldn't stand her from day one.

Reactions: 5
Not for long though, what has she seriously done with her 'fame' since becoming known. She should go back to her day job and forget the whole thing happened :LOL:
Literally the only time she’s relevant is when Love Island starts up again and she bangs on about how she was the first sOlO wiNnEr 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ohhh where can u find the video?
The difference in behaviour between Amber and Molly at their own launches is very telling.

Reactions: 15
The difference in behaviour between Amber and Molly at their own launches is very telling.
What do you mean?

What do you mean?
Molly-Mae was classy and professional at her PLT launch whilst Amber was a drunk coked up mess at her Misspap one. The fact that she couldn’t behave when she was being paid to represent a brand is extremely unprofessional.

Reactions: 31
Tbh I would say in general molly mae comes across as professional and polished. Even when she’s doing her YouTube vlogs and random vids on insta stories

Reactions: 25
She got “famous” cos Michael pied her off. She wouldn’t have won if it wasn’t for him

Reactions: 10