Amber Gill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From day one on love island I found her so rude. I remember the guy she was paired with in the beginning, can't remember his name but he left after the first week. He attempted to get to know her and she was so rude when he would speak to her. She really thought so much of herself and regardless of the fact she didn't fancy him u shouldn't be rude for no reason and he gave her no reason so early on.
Yeah his name was Callum - i actually liked him. He seemed like a decent chap

Reactions: 8
Let’s not forgot her getting with Joe in a club not long after after he broke up Lucie the absolute hypocrite 🙄

Reactions: 10
Greg comes across so down to earth and normal. He is back studying for his law exams. Like it was a summer romance, he came in with what 3 weeks left at most. He was just there for a bit of craic. He lives in Ireland and they never discussed him moving after knowing eachother for a few weeks he really isn't a duck boy.

Reactions: 28
Greg comes across so down to earth and normal. He is back studying for his law exams. Like it was a summer romance, he came in with what 3 weeks left at most. He was just there for a bit of craic. He lives in Ireland and they never discussed him moving after knowing eachother for a few weeks he really isn't a duck boy.
I always thought him and Maura would’ve made a good couple. iirc he actually had his eye on her and not Amber before he went in.

Reactions: 18
I always thought him and Maura would’ve made a good couple. iirc he actually had his eye on her and not Amber before he went in.
They had good chemistry for sure. Maura was all in with Curtis at that point. 😂

Reactions: 3
Remember when Jordan tried it on with another girl while he was with Anna 🤣🤣
Haha ya she went full mental case on him. It made great tv. He was in the wrong and went about things terribly but I think if she was ever to argue with a fella she would be the same not let them get a word in.

Reactions: 2
I feel like I've seen her have this 'don't care' attitude to things a few time recently.

I don't remember exactly but I swear she was posting breaking lock down rules before while also tweeting about how she doesn't care. I don't know if it was in response to backlash but it's not a nice personality trait, as soon as she has to do any self reflecting or do something unselfish she gets this 'I'm bored, don't care can't be arsed' massive attitude.

Reactions: 10
It wasn’t even 3 weeks I think it was something like 10 days

Reactions: 4
She has very few friends in Newcastle, which says a lot. She was tolerated because she was going out with a Geordie Shore hanger-on.

As recently as a couple of months back she was 'seeing' a bloke from Leeds(or Bradford?) Ordinary looking guy, which is probably why she keeps if off the 'gram.

Reactions: 11
Jeez didn’t realise everyone didn’t like her. Sorry my post triggered the inner hatred in u guys🤣 tbh I initially got bad vibes but in the end I thought she was really misunderstood and felt sorry for her but maybe my interpretation is all wrong!

Reactions: 5
Jeez didn’t realise everyone didn’t like her. Sorry my post triggered the inner hatred in u guys🤣 tbh I initially got bad vibes but in the end I thought she was really misunderstood and felt sorry for her but maybe my interpretation is all wrong!
Being completely honest I don't dislike her. I think she's fake and has been such a witch to people I know as well as being a liar but I don't even think about her really to dislike her.

Reactions: 6
I’m sure I remember Ellie Brown from the year before these saying Amber trolled her before Amber went onto Love Island, does anyone remember this?!

Reactions: 12
I don’t think she’s the worst person the season produced but she’s also nowhere near the best like her twitter stans make her out to be. She acts like she carried the whole season on her back when in reality Michael was the only reason she got as much air time as she did.

I’m sure I remember Ellie Brown from the year before these saying Amber trolled her before Amber went onto Love Island, does anyone remember this?!
She posted a cryptic tweet whilst an episode was airing but I’m not sure if it was ever confirmed that it was Amber she was referring to. They def have beef now after Ellie dated Michael though.

Reactions: 7
I never understood the hype about this girl. Bang average with a nasty streak and serious opinions about herself... very unlikeable imo and now a predictable swipe up/collab hun... oh how the “mighty” have fallen. Greg had a lucky escape 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18