Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DubaiM

👏 Aldi’s AD team surely done it deliberately especially as they are using Loveisland’s Tommy to officially promote it - shading her as fake ‘solo’ winner / model whilst Tommy (& Molly) are the real winners getting paid/ cashing in. It’s all part of their Love Aldi summer campaign - no coincidence / all done to get attention. Amber previously posted several photos on IG wearing grey hoodies & sweats including one in a similar pose - see photo.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Belfastgirlie

Been trying to find some gossip on Kate Hutchins secret boyfriend and oh my god I didn’t even know it was Greg?! I thought they might’ve split but saw over the weekend an insta story with a guy’s quite muscly arm in and was like oh she’s still with whoever this boyfriend is then? I’m assuming it’s still Greg? She’s keeping him well and truly private! 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah it’s Greg! They were up in Belfast a few weeks ago and wouldn’t let me get a photo with them as greg wasn’t supposed to be here 😂 they’re both in London atm now!!!

amzy98

Some people will always complain & wish to live elsewhere in life, including many Londoners. Pros & Cons to everywhere. A favourite restaurant or shop is not always on your doorstep. No where in UK is far away. It’s the idea by many, she couldn’t have grown or gained any interest in black issues or culture by living outside of London or had no previous opportunity to have any Black friends in Newcastle is untrue. I agree, Amber drops friends habitually.

Since leaving the villa in July 2019 , Amber hasn’t been seen with Ovie or Yewande that often socially & only the few times I listed even in the 7 months prior to the Pandemic or outside Lockdowns during 2020. (In addition, Yewande but not Ovie did attend her launch parties in 2019) Amber said before in a interview, as Yewande lives in a different part of London, she doesn’t see her or hang out with her that often. By Mandi, I presume you mean her sister Anna Vakili ( not Black - Iranian parents) - which I said is whom she hangs out with most of time in London since Love Island - she even lived with her & Mandi before getting her own place. Obviously all prior to Amber secretly moving to Dubai 4 months ago to avoid Lockdown.

JoJo2020

No I think Amber has a unique look. Your eyes would draw to her instantly in a room and she’s very naturally pretty too. Don’t get me wrong that does not mean I don’t find Joanna pretty. They both are but I do think Amber stands out
If that's the case why were none of the guys interested in her? You find numerous Ambers in every provincial nightclub.

Elles20

VIP Member
She always gets it SO wrong, only good thing about that outfit are the shoes, saw them on Tracee Ellis Ross and fell in love 😍
I wonder why she even bothered with Love Island. She definitely wasn’t there for the men, and doesn’t seem to want to be an influencer. So like, what was the reason? She could have stayed in Newcastle as a pretty girl with a decent job and lived her life without the scrutiny she absolutely hates.
I think she was approached to go on the show and didn't expect to win. Don't think she realised how much effort goes into building a platform as she had never had experience with influencing before the show, unlike most of the other girls on there.

theonewithtoomany

I get the vibe she and Yewande haven’t been close for a while. From social media alone Yewande last liked her post May 2021 and Amber last liked hers Feb this year. Both very active on other peoples posts.

They went to Amy’s Birthday last month … Amber’s stories was all her and Amy, Amy’s other friends and nothing of Yewande. On Yewande‘s story she’s sat away from everyone. It looked awkward.

Toby uploaded his interview with Amber yesterday. Amber name dropped the girls she was friends with on her season and didn't mention Yewande (She said Amy and Anna)

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Claiming now that she wasn’t going to mention LI on twitter this year but the demand has been so high that she probably will. Hmmmm yeah of course Amber…

Blairr

Chatty Member
Amber never invested in it ( more lies) - Her Aunt Judy Mahoney already sold it & is no longer involved in The Salon in Forest Hall, Newcastle. That’s why Amber has never advertised it. She did set up Satori Vital Ltd. selling essential oils/ crystals online with her Aunt but doesn’t even bother to promote it or put up a link on her IG.

Amber now has the same manager as Ferne McCann, who launched her identical fitness diet plan at the same time. Ferne is already hard selling Herbalife MLM products - Fernutrition so Amber’s will surely follow. No authenticity as she will do anything for Cash to rip off her gullible followers - as already shown by her advertising on IG the Lanistar ad bank scam & Amber Flexx con.

(There is a documentary called Betting On Zero! It’s about Herbalife and very informative. Explains how in the US, Herbalife prays on low income POC!!)
Her aunt is a piece of work. She isn’t a nice woman at all.

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
It’s a bit like being an agency worker, they can utilise an agent on an ad hoc basis, as long as they pay for it.

Seems quite odd that the week Christine and Chelcee become the tabloids new lipstick lesbian story, Amber gets two quick stories pushed hard…

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
Jen Beattie is an absolute munter but she needs to realise that she doesn't need this showmance. They are never going to be the Posh & Becks of the WSL no matter how hard Amber tries to push it.

PoppyT1

Interesting to see if Amber is invited to Molly Mae’s PLT celebrations tonight - Molly has replied back to Maura & Ellie about it. Amber deleted her comment on Molly Mae’s IG for there were loads of replies about all she is doing is bitchy LI tweets & not as successful despite winning. When Amber is asked what she is doing, only mentions busy doing promo ( aka 2 interviews) for Ch4 memory show & itv hub MH show- both no one watched & 2 Ad reels for GHD & L’Oréal - all in the past. Nothing to come just her Amber flex scam - even her fans now prefer Kaz. Missed her chance by being lazy. I don’t think ITV rate Amber- on Monday talking about LI final, she only got a shared interview with Priya on Lorraine but Amy Hart got the better This Morning interview. 🤦🏽‍♀️ Although she wants a big TV gig, will likely offered ‘Celebs Go Dating’ like Amy & Curtis have done but not I’m a Celebrity or Strictly show level she desires.
I’d be very surprised if she’s not there. There’s so many z listers and small influencers at it