Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Guccigal

Chatty Member
So worked a job recently and apparently it's common news that she's pretty unliked in the entertainment industry and not that nice to work with

Reactions: 2

Helpmeout

Amber never declares any of her paid Ads / Gifted PR -as seen recently Public Desire, ESCHO, Philip Kingsley & all her Amber Flexx, she should be reported to ASA & fined.

Bit weird, Public Desire had a launch party in Manchester with typical cake & balloon display but Amber didn’t attend. No party for her ( too risky after Misspap Launch PR drug disaster?), just a promo Ad video with only 15K likes so far on her IG since yesterday, so not much interest / poor reaction even from her 2.6M followers. Bet the brand is disappointed. Her collection of ugly plastic boots & matching visible knickers & joggers combo is awful. Maybe Amber is so embarrassed by them to even celebrate it/ draw attention to her collection properly 🤷🏽‍♀️ Or press publicity is planned later in the week to try out do Molly Mae’s birthday celebrations today ( who’s hotel room already got more press than Amber’s launch)- let’s see 👀
Those boots 😧 are they trolling her letting her put her name to those? They’re horrible!

Callous

She's tragic at least the others have forged some sort of career she's definitely stuck in Villa time
To be fair, she's doing better than she was. She completely wasted that first 18 months, outside of the Misspap deal.

At least she got that streaming mental health show with Kem...and she just won some memory show on channel 4.

It does seem a tad sad to keep going on about Love Island (and frankly, it makes it seem like she has little going on in her persona/business life, to have the time) but then, she's getting her face on tv and in the press by doing so.. and it probably pleases ITV (which is no bad thing for her. Reality shows are desperate for diverse casts, so I could see her getting a big gig at some point).

Tough thing for her is keeping momentum going...as without the Love Island chat, she doesn't really have the fashion deals for press promo or much in her personal life that would spark much press interest (i've noticed her instagram numbers are dropping again).

No drama there - that person thought Amber was calling her a "street cat" when she was referring to scummy men who cheat.
That person was in a video talking about men that cheat that Amber quote tweeted but because she got confused
I’ve watched Mehghan in basketball wives and she isn’t the sharpest tool at all! Starting drama with Amber for nothing.

I got that after reading through loads of tweets but I’m yet to see the video 🤣

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Yesterday it was reported by the Daily Mail she's joined Raya......

Today it's being reported by the Daily Mail she's back with her criminal ex.......

Hardly worth her downloading the app to join if she's back with someone :D

KYLIE

VIP Member
Amber is gaining a lot from this - never seen her in the press as much as she is now...

maghy7

Amber was papped with the girlfriend. I mentioned this before but this girl has no manager? How the hell does she get her comments switched off on almost every daily mail story.

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Wow this is unreal insider knowledge!

Can you elaborate on the Rebecca gormley thing. I didn’t quite get it
Nothing much to it other than schoolyard style bitchiness.

A lot of Love Island girls end up working in Dubai, make of that what you will….

Amber saw herself after her win as Newcastle’s most famous export, but she had a reputation before she was ever on TV as a brat around the swankier bars in the town. In the meantime Rebecca became Miss Newcastle, was a face in the local scene and then a Love Island bombshell. Amber hated this.

Rebecca started working boat parties in Dubai before Amber decided to try it, and was really popular while Amber struggled, so she and her friends attempted to smear and gossip about RG and others.

noseygoss

Greg finally revealing tit bits of his side of the story, revealing what we already knew really. As always the management span the story to reflect well on Amber and keep the attention going. Shame she fucked it by being lazy and arrogant.
I wish he came out with the screenshots he said he had and expose her a lot sooner

DubaiM

In fairness (again lol 😁 )..former Islanders, do often gain followers in the run up to/during a new season (and Amber doesn't seem to be having any suspicious sudden jumps. Her gains have been gradual)...and as a winner, Amber's probably more likely to gain than most (although it does seem a little suspicious given how much she had dropped).

It could just be down to a change in the insta algorithm. I noticed a recent algorithm change had really messed with a bunch of islanders in regards to the number of likes they got initially (it used to be the likes would pile up in the first 12 hrs..while now it appears to take a few days. As if their posts are being pushed to people over days as opposed to appearing in real time).
My suspicions of Amber is now buying Instagram followers is due to as soon as she dropped down to 2.5M level in January after gradually losing followers about 7K a month on average, she suddenly started gaining followers everyday since - automatic enrolment purchasing pattern not big jumps. ( most of her new followers look like fake accounts / bots see photos 🤥). Gaining loads without much new content or publicity. Now up to 2.68M - she has gained 15K+ in last 2 weeks, some of which could be due to interest from new series starting as well as pointed out. Probably go over 2.7 or even 2.8 M before series finishes - if her engagement on her recent photos were very high it wouldn’t look so suspect. Likes of Ovie are still losing everyday, 9.5 K last month with no uplift from new series starting. Many past islanders do obviously buy to stay a certain level for their ego. Anton regularly buys big blocks of followers to stay over 1M so does Anna to stay at 1.2. Pointless waste of their own money, as brands can tell so ultimately they don’t benefit from doing it.

£1561 raised is very low for 4 months of fundraising with The Sun press publicity - only 23 people donors including herself & family when she has so many followers. Non real engagement.

Attachments

cococookie

Chatty Member
For someone without a manager she sure is protected a lot on the daily mail site. Two stories up on her and comments switched off all day. Everytime there’s a story on her the comments are moderated
I came on here to see if anyone else noticed too 🤔

ilv89

I think it's mainly because nobody cares and it's so transparent as a grab for attention. Considering Amber has:

Tried a workout plan: failed
Launched a YouTube channel: failed
Gave up the UK to move to Dubai for yacht parties: failed
Announced a book: failed

...now she's bisexual (even though she has a boyfriend she wont admit too due to the other lies)

The saddest thing is, nobody gives a hoot any more
My sister grew up with her nd she irritated me so much. And there’s no way she’s bisexual 😂

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
I’m also from the north east and Amber was well known as desperate to be on the Geordie Shore scene well before her Love Island appearance, so I’ve always taken a keen interest in her, erm… ‘career’
I remember her being involved with Kyle's brother Cal a couple of years before she did Love Island. I was surprised she didn't do the same as Sam Gowland and join GS once her face was widely recognisable.

kkkkkkkk

It looks like Greg & Kate are still dating - both still like all of each others IG photos plus Kate did a You Tube chatty Q&A at Xmas when asked if she had a bf - she confirmed she has been with a lovely guy for some time now & v happy but Covid travel restrictions has made it very hard to see each other. She added that they are enjoying their privacy atm by keeping the relationship offline but may share more eventually. She recently shared her beautiful valentine roses from the same guy & a Generous gifter gave her a surprise LV roller case for Xmas. So dating now for more than a year since around Nov 2019 - Kate is naturally gorgeous and also comes across as a lovely smart woman.

Since the show, Greg has unproblematically stayed in Ireland smartly gaining lots of experience as a presenter on TV, radio, adverts & podcasts - is well liked & professional / got a great voice for it. Currently taking his final Law exams this week to qualify as a Solicitor & still rugby training for Olympic qualification this summer. Ultimately he will have a very successful long term career by not just depending on Instagram LI fame unlike others.

Meanwhile, Amber is still partying in Dubai since before Xmas with her criminal loser boyfriend Rory ( no dumping) yet it’s Greg who is undeservingly called scum, cancelled & still abused by her fans. Her friend Murad Merali is still trolling him on his YT - even last week called Greg evil who deserved all the online vile hate & death threats to his family. Amber could easily ask/ get Murad to stop as it is just nasty & pathetic bullying but cruelly gives her seal of approval instead by appearing in his videos & liking his tweets etc. Exposes her true character.
omg i follow kate and did not twig this at all ! how interestingggg good on them

It’s the terrible hair extensions for me🤣🤣🤣. (I’m a POC, and I can spot how bad these are from a mile off) Considering to most lack and mixed people hair extensions and wigs are our forte they just shouldn’t look like this.

Imagine, have 2 million followers, access to great hair, make up and styling and these are the best photos you’ve got?

Sorry Amber it’s time to find a new thing xo
I can’t edit my post now but it’s meant to say Black** not lack 😢😳😂

Reactions: 1
I agree, I don’t think she should have said that either it’s actually pretty disgusting 🤮 she did (I’m not even an Amber Stan) but that was before. So in her defence (i hate that I’m saying this) people allowed to change / develop change minds/ opinions etc.

ps if anyone has a screenshot of that share it! she needs to address it!

playgirlbunny

Does anyone know what happened between Yewande and Amber? Both still friendly with Anna but not each other
Yewande isn’t friends with Amber. I’m not sure how this site feels about Amber she can be a hit or miss but I feel for her knowing how hard she used to defend Yewande during her time in the villa especially with the Danny situation.