Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Orangeblack

Amber has been dating him over a year. She always knew he was a chav drug dealer / dog dealer with a dodgy past - she even advertised his dog business (designerbulliesworld) on her ig in June like a good gf but didn’t care & enjoyed the coke and designer gifts- Dior & LV handbags & Cartier love bangle etc. Amber has been partying hard in Dubai with him for the past 2 months & even showing off her valentine roses from him on IG on Monday. This press denial is just pr damage control as the Daily Mail did some digging on his past- she probably has not even broken up with him as she is still in Dubai ATM.🤦🏽‍♀️
Never been a fan of amber tbh

Reactions: 3

KYLIE

VIP Member
ffs lol she isnt an attractive woman generally, hardly 'vile thing' to say to point it out in a gossip forum.

Attachments

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
They don't care about that. It's about shifting units. Her debut collection didn't sell-out which is comically bad.

In fairness, the staff at Misspap were sceptical of her ability to sell. The owners didn't want to lose her like they did Dani Dyer.
I was surprised they could offer her that much money for the deal, but I know they're part of the boohoo group

Galz

Chatty Member
Remember when Jordan tried it on with another girl while he was with Anna 🤣🤣
Haha ya she went full mental case on him. It made great tv. He was in the wrong and went about things terribly but I think if she was ever to argue with a fella she would be the same not let them get a word in.

Reactions: 2

elttat

She either has terrible terrible management, or she is struggling for money, or both. I just can't understand what is motivating these bizarre business decisions.

She was a beautician, why on earth didn't they capitalise on that and sell some kind of beauty-related product in her name? Skin, hair, etc - doesn't have to be a revolutionary product but people would've bought it. Seems like the most sensible and sustainable option, rather than these random fitness plans and now... erotica?
Apparently she has invested in her aunt's salon? And they had some stuff in the works?
Maybe because of covid it all went to shit?

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Oh wow, that seems awful to go through. I think I’ve been quite lucky on the name front then. For me, now, it’s the opposite, as in primary and secondary school all the kids were really receptive to it. They’d question it at first but after that it was fine, maybe comments were made behind my back but other than that I had no issues. Kind of proves the idea that kids are taught hatred and micro aggressions, but at the same time I did grow up in Devon and there weren’t many POC in my school. I’m sure it would be different for someone who wasn’t white. Though my Year 7&8 art teacher did refuse to say my name right as she apparently had “too many names and pronunciations to remember.”

I’m starting to get more odd reactions now about my name, and similar to your experience they have acted in slight disbelief. But that’s the English for you, lol. I think they’ll see a white person and assume they’re English too, and then be thrown off when they have a different name and/or accent.

That’s awful! Polish people have been really mistreated in the UK and it’s not spoken about enough. My best friend is part Polish and we were talking the other day about how sad it is that both Polish and Irish names (as well as many others) have been anglicised. Her surname has been shortened down to only five letters just so it’s easier for people to understand.

Ergh I can’t stand Americans lol. What did you say?
It was a part time job when i was 16 so i just explained the pronunciation my first name and told them the meaning of it. I was still in the customer is always right frame of mind so held in my rage til my lunchbreak!