Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mandc

There's no longevity. It's a cash grab. Her handlers have seen Alexandra Cane (& Zara McDermott?) play the same grift and they want a slice of the pie.

She probably did lose weight. However, no where near as much as the before/after photos suggest and courtesy of a crash diet rather than the program she's shilling. She'll put the weight back on over the next couple of months and forget about this whole charade, especially if it doesn't generate moolah. Which, tbh, it won't. The public is savvier to the game and Amber's selling power is atrocious.
I just think lots of vulnerable girls will buy it though. And it’s just a complete joke

Reactions: 3

Lilliepad

VIP Member
She always gets it SO wrong, only good thing about that outfit are the shoes, saw them on Tracee Ellis Ross and fell in love 😍
I wonder why she even bothered with Love Island. She definitely wasn’t there for the men, and doesn’t seem to want to be an influencer. So like, what was the reason? She could have stayed in Newcastle as a pretty girl with a decent job and lived her life without the scrutiny she absolutely hates.

PeonyBlush

VIP Member
For freebies 🤪
Hahahaha true! Didn’t seem like he got anything free going by his insta stories though 😂 I feel like he was trying to come across like a clueless single guy who needs fashion advice which is really odd when he has a long term girlfriend who’s an influencer who was literally shopping with him 🤨😂 but I don’t normally pay attention to his Instagram so I don’t know whether he subtly indicates he’s taken or whether he comes across like a single guy.

PeonyBlush

VIP Member
Yeah it’s Greg! They were up in Belfast a few weeks ago and wouldn’t let me get a photo with them as greg wasn’t supposed to be here 😂 they’re both in London atm now!!!
That’s really surprised me! I feel like Kate has this secret other life 😂 I watch her vlogs and videos all the time but she’s obviously very careful about what she shows whilst trying to come across really normal and natural but also seems really shy and quiet? It’s weird.

What do you mean ‘wasn’t supposed to be here’?? 🤔🙈 also I don’t know why Greg was asking his followers for men’s clothing shop suggestions on his insta stories, surely his influencer girlfriend who he was with could help him out? 😂

DubaiM

Yeah it makes her relevant again that’s why it smells like a PR Stunt by her management . ( they probably got her to like a few photos of his as breadcrumbs). Rory is from Leeds. Her & Jack both being in Leeds festival VIP area at the same time doesn’t mean they hooked up. Another dating rumour a few weeks ago by The Mirror was that Amber was with Stormzy is 72 years old at Leeds. ( Tattle weirdly adds 72years old?) 🤔 Sell any story for any press as Amber hasn’t got much going on otherwise. Lasting only a day on SAS isn’t great pr.

Jack’s poor girlfriend has been with him since 16 - so humiliating. He is an idiot letting the fame & money go to his head.

Gje1509

Amber lied about her success & how big her 1M Mispap deal was for publicity, due to jealously trying to out do others from Love Island like Molly Mae. She boasted in interviews that she is now a millionaire which was all fake pr lies. Her company - ARG PROMOTIONS LTD - Earnings since LI after tax & expenses - £248,688 includes £25k winnings. Still a lot for doing very little but far from a million + as she claimed. ( You can check any UK Ltd. Company accounts online at Companies House website - so they ultimately cannot fake it/ lie about their success. Just type in their names.)

Amber Flexx Ltd - her fitness plan app has only one director - Angela Squire, so it is not even owned by Amber at all as made out - more lies for publicity as she is just paid to promote it by others. That’s why her Instagram is full of ads for it & it is a fake fitness journey -exaggerated weight loss with the obligatory bad before photos con. Amber has the same manager now as Ferne McCann, who coincidentally brought out her identical fitness plan the same week as Amber. 2 for 1 deal. Her Instagram live workout yesterday was pitifully amateurish- poor sound, full glam make up with fake lashes & she couldn’t do the exercises properly. Only gullible idiots would buy it when you can get better for free from experts on you tube.
Currently lying trying to hide she is still in Dubai since before Christmas, 3 months+ with her drug dealer jailbird boyfriend, Rory - lied again for PR damage control spin about dumping him & not knowing about his past despite dating him for than over a year.

Yet her naive stans still believe Amber is a 100% genuine innocent ‘Queen’ who never lies for publicity, money & fame - who would never fake it to make it & only went on a famous TV show looking for Love. She lied again about the break up to cash in & get sympathy publicity by swiftly selling exclusive to the The Sun - headline based on Loveisland catchphrase ‘I’ve got a text’. Then quietly admitted in a later interview 2 months later after Greg had got back lash / cancelled, she wasn’t dumped by text after all & it was as he said it - gradual discussions as it wasn’t working & calls not a text out of the blue. Yet still dragged him/ set him up to immaturely to get revenge for not getting her own way & mad as being in a couple makes a lot more money & fame, as she knew she had lost out on cash. On her best behaviour on LI camera, we still saw her immature, bitchy mean bullying personality, she has become even more intolerably bratty, rude & conceited to work with, since the post show fame & money has gone to her head.

Amber always nastily falls out / dumps anyone that is no longer useful to her - she blanked her old friends in Newcastle since LI. Including Mart Tweedy - her former BFF who brilliantly ran her social media when she was in the villa which helped her win. He randomly did a podcast with Alison Hammond last year & said they no longer speak / friends anymore. Amber has wasted her winners popularity by being lazy, partying hard with her low life scum Criminal bf - more bad decisions / more scandal is inevitable. Brands will now preemptively avoid working with her for being problematic/ too risky especially after her Misspap launch drug scandal as well. No current brand deals in a year since dropped by Misspap, unlike the other islanders who are all still busy. True character & the Truth always comes out in the end.
The £248k is not earnings. It’s assets. It’s how much the company has left in the bank once it’s bills are paid on 31/7/20. Her bills were £110k and I would surmise most of that would be corporation tax which is 19% of profit. Profit is not earnings either, that is the final amount after all her expenses have been paid.

Holograms

Chatty Member
Ambers family urged her not to go, as they know deep down what really goes on over there.

Amber was unhappy that Rebecca Gormley spent a few months in Dubai and went down well with ‘promotors and clients’ (make of that what you will…) as they have mutual contacts on the Newcastle club scene. Amber was / is about to go bankrupt if she stays in London, and has ditched a lot of her former contacts in Newcastle, so escaping to earn whatever she can, wherever she can, is possibly her only way out

Thanks for the 🍵

I'm not surprised amber is nearly bankrupt.
She seem lazy as an influencer and doesn't seen to know how to brand herself.
T

Holograms

Chatty Member
She’s still with Rory, yes. Just very careful.

She’s not managed to get any work off the back of the current series of Love Island, never gets a sniff of an invite back onto Aftersun after the way she spoke to the team last time. Similar reasons as to why she was passed over for a return to work alongside Kem this year after their mental health ads last time out.

All of a sudden she’s gay, she’s managed to link that to Love Island, and if she gets invited for any interviews off the back of her comments, she can plug her book - nobody is interested otherwise.

There is desperation, and then there is Amber.

What did she say to the aftersun team??

DubaiM

No theme at the Beauty Awards, just her bad attempt to look stylish - more like a Poundland Nicki 😂. Her friend Mikey always makes her hair & make up look awful with the OTT fake extensions more suited to a Drag act. Fake tan was also not needed - looks so different now since LI. Needs a new glam team & stylist asap. Versace shoes that Millie & Olivia were also wearing are £1100 & hate this cheap gloves trend. The auto tune on her IG photo is ridiculous compared to reality of the red carpet photos. I think she is only briefly in London then back to Dubai & Rory again as her new dog is still there. Michael, Greg & Joanna are all doing much better than her professionally & creating proper careers for themselves.

Attachments