Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lockdown sux

VIP Member
I saw she did a tweet talking about the pile on on molly Mae saying she disagreed with it. Is that the same Amber who lied about being dumped by Greg by text ?Didn’t he get death threats due to her lying?
wasn’t that also a pile on ? 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 2

WilmaHun

VIP Member
She's not making herself look good is she 😐 thinks she looks funny but it's just embarrassing

Galz

Chatty Member
Well she is gonna be in training for whatever that thing for fabulous the magazine are sponsoring her to do next year. I doubt she has many friends I'd say she got very above her station after love island if she wasn't stuck up before hand she defo was after

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
Ah guys I hated Amber in love island and wanted molly and Tommy to win - still think they deserved it :/ but I did bump into Amber earlier this year, I was crying over an argument I had and she asked me if I was okay and stayed with me until I felt better she even asked me if I wanted any money to get home and got me a bottle of water! I think she’s actually quite lovely. Maybe she puts on a persona on love island as a “diva” for views because she was nothing like I expected.. it’s a shame others got a bad experience of her because she was lovely with me
She must check on people a lot because she tweeted about a time she asked someone why they were crying and they looked up at her as if she was the reason🤨😂

elttat

I just looked up her management - Fire PR and Management - and their website is the same. The most recent info is from 2017. What would possess you to sign with people like that?
Could be wrong, but I don't remember her being signed with them when she came out of the villa... seems like when the deals dried up, she had to pivot fast

Sidenote: I wonder if she's still friends with that Martin guy. I've not seen her post with him/anything about him since LI
(Admittedly I don't follow her religiously)

But he was her biggest cheerleader during the show and spent hours negotiating deals etc. while she was in the villa

JoJo2020

All the other love islanders seem to be doing well for themselves apart from amber 😂
She still has a steady flow of work and a large, engaged following. She has a good career, just nowhere near as good as she - and those whispering in her ear - thought she would.

maghy7

For someone without a manager she sure is protected a lot on the daily mail site. Two stories up on her and comments switched off all day. Everytime there’s a story on her the comments are moderated

pipmaccc

Didn't someone say that paps are illegal in Dubai?
She's only just got back to London, who knows whether he's still out there too
Hopefully it does come out
Yeah, Paparazzi or any unauthorised photos especially of women are illegal here in UAE ( severe punishments) is how she has got away with faking the break up / partying in Dubai for 4 months with him & not exposed so far. I saw her on a number of occasions here out & about with him. ( Not spotted him since, as it was only her hair that made them stand out). I suspect Misspap paid for advertising with the tabloids to make their launch party drug story disappear - PR disaster for any rebranding launch. Tellingly they didn’t renew her contract & no other fashion deal in over a year.

All these “pap” shots of other Loveislanders like Anna V, Arabella or Amy Hart out & about are always pre arranged PR photos. ( Lee Palace Paps in Worthing??). They only release approved photos of people that want their edited photo taken, as Rory is a criminal it’s best to keep a low profile. Rihanna lived in London for a year and nobody took her photo once. Easy to avoid if you want privacy. Only gets caught when friends drunkenly post candid IG, like at Misspap launch & first seen with Rory on Kaz’s IG in Thailand- Jan 2020. Public not interested as no candid snaps of her at all in 2 yrs.

Looks like Amber has a working relationship/ exclusive promo deal with The Sun Tabloid / Daily Mail like many of ITV alumni including Ferne McCann ( same management). She sold the split story exclusive to them, only paper / magazine she does interviews with is Fabulous magazine, doing their Charity Challenge Trek & it heavily promotes her Amber Flexx diet plan. Daily Mail obviously got the info on Rory’s crimes after she confirmed dating him, so they got the exclusive damage control PR dumping story in return. Both printing repeat paid advertisement PR articles for Amber Flexx every few weeks - all Ads as cannot leave comments on these articles. In return for this fee, they don’t write anything negative about her / ignore any bad press story- even gave her a free pass claiming ignorance for going to Dubai while heavily criticising others. Once there is a new winner of Summer Loveisland in July, she will be replaced as their favourite. Pretty & Popular let’s you get away with a lot evidently & excuses made until your fame dwindles. Truth always comes out in the end.
yes I seen her and Scarlett are doing the charity trek. It’s weird now seeing much about her compared to the others from that season since she’s the first ‘solo’ winner