Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lockdown sux

VIP Member
Amber’s tik tok implying she is into women. Such gay baiting.
Amy Hart was the same. They are all saying open to dating women purely for media attention.
Why don’t they get called out more??

Reactions: 3

sephylily

VIP Member
Exactly, Amber is very beautiful and any single young man would be physically attracted to her including Greg. That’s why I was offended by the poster implying he was faking it all for money & couldn’t never fancy her at all - skin tone doesn’t matter.
I wasn't talking about her skin though? I was talking about her body type. She's curvy and she was curvier when he met her than she is now. Kate and his ex girlfriend don't have a scrap of fat on them. She's got big boobs and neither of them have big boobs. Greg went on a date with Emma Canning who looks exactly like Sophie and Kate. They're all skinny blondey brunettes with straight hair. You're the only one who mentioned skin tone. It isn't fair to say that Amber's type is clearly 'mixed race' when before Love Island, she dated Kyle Christie who is white. Greg has basically dated the same girl over and over.

PeonyBlush

VIP Member
Been trying to find some gossip on Kate Hutchins secret boyfriend and oh my god I didn’t even know it was Greg?! I thought they might’ve split but saw over the weekend an insta story with a guy’s quite muscly arm in and was like oh she’s still with whoever this boyfriend is then? I’m assuming it’s still Greg? She’s keeping him well and truly private! 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Full time 💩 work then.
Ambers family urged her not to go, as they know deep down what really goes on over there.

Amber was unhappy that Rebecca Gormley spent a few months in Dubai and went down well with ‘promotors and clients’ (make of that what you will…) as they have mutual contacts on the Newcastle club scene. Amber was / is about to go bankrupt if she stays in London, and has ditched a lot of her former contacts in Newcastle, so escaping to earn whatever she can, wherever she can, is possibly her only way out

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
She been reading here :D

This is the second runs once seen her call out gossip forums. She's ALWAYS reading about herself, ay?
To think we are obsessed when really we just talk about anyone and everyone lmao. You're not special, Amber, your decisions are just dumb enough to talk about. Such as your choice in men 🤮

rhill

Murad has always been a hypocrite. He likes to preach about mental health but had no issue with ripping Nas a new one on the internet for everyone to see when it easily could’ve been handled offline. He thrives off clout and attention.
Exactly, same with Greg. Suprising for someone who studied psychology i think

mooju

Amber coming out as gay on tiktok?or is she saying that to keep herself known still

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
It has already been widely reported how long she lasted when the show was being filmed last year.

She’s currently giving interviews still stringing out her pretend bisexuality (as it takes the focus off the fact she doesn’t date guys - because she still has a scumbag boyfriend) to deflect from the criticism that is about to come her way off the back of Who Dares Wins

babya123

Honestly? Probably because she was mixed race. You get a different insight into the show watching it as a black woman tbh .. let’s not pretend like love island doesn’t have an issue with women of colour- in however many years that it’s been going on there’s been maybe 3 black women on the show and I’d say probably 3 mixed race women too? Your comment about finding Ambers in provincial night clubs is a little 🥴 tbh
isn’t Joanna mixed race? Also I thought that too. Mixed race people are a rarity so the fact she thinks you can find another amber in any nightclub is laughable

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
…aaaand now she’s back to placing stories in the DM again. The fact they are mentioning the exact brand of swimwear she is sporting is a bit obvious 😂 I’m sure there are rules about this kind of hidden brand placement?

Callous

I just had to check it says 56.4K people have viewed it but still very low likes/comments. Her two posts before got around 160k likes so not sure what’s going on.
Instagram is weird sometimes. The algorithm can be all over the place in regards to what gets pushed.
It could be something to do with it being a reel as opposed to a photo. On average, her reels seem to get far less engagement (I've noticed Maura's reels tend to get half as many likes as her average photo).

I never understand instagram. You'll see poor quality photo's/reels get loads of likes and comments..and a clearly better one from the same person will do far worse. There's rarely any logic as far as I can see. I'm glad it's not my business, as I'd find it frustrating as hell.

PeonyBlush

VIP Member
Well he was going to the Olympics so couldn’t been seen drinking or anything as he’d be under a strict training regime.. they shared a bottle of wine at the table and a few cocktails 😂
Ohhhhh I get you! Damn that’s naughty of him 😂

I don’t blame them for being quiet as the whole Amber thing was a lot and I don’t think Kate could handle the attention or media attention, and it seems him and Kate started dating not long after him and Amber split? 👀

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
She’ll definitely make the most of this story if at all possible, as the ‘big move’ to Dubai has gotten her zero traction in the press at all, and even the bookings over there have been very very slow

Laurawright

VIP Member
I hardly see anything about Amber nowadays, I just see her commenting on gossip instagrams and that’s it.
For a winner of LI, the lack of coverage is surprising especially since she kept bragging that she had so many projects coming up and yet I’ve seen more of Amy and Arabella in the news than her.
If she doesn’t start using her platform for good now she will be irrelevant within the year