Amanda Harrington

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen she claims to live near Chester now? She doesn’t, she lives on the Wirral but won’t want people to know she’s a wool now will she
She’s always in marksies by mine

Reactions: 11
It’s so weird how she posts pictures of her fellas kids, in their pjs on her bed, in front of half naked pictures of her?!! Wtf. Looks like an undeclared freebie too, scruff.
I bet their mum is just mortified for her

Reactions: 13
It’s so weird how she posts pictures of her fellas kids, in their pjs on her bed, in front of half naked pictures of her?!! Wtf. Looks like an undeclared freebie too, scruff.
I bet their mum is just mortified for her
I can't see her being too pleased being 'mummy' but feels like she has to!?

Reactions: 2
No idea who she is, checked her out on Instagram. Quick scroll bored the life out of me and still non the wiser. Great thread though, highly entertaining

Reactions: 5
she needs to stop editing her body her pics are pathetic. My friends seen her in harvey nichs not long and said she is easily a small size 12 which isnt bad at allbut pics dont reflect that....and how come we never see her fella...odd relationship

Reactions: 10
Her fella is a alcoholic thats maybe why she doesnt post him. I wouldnt post him if he was mine and went around telling the whole of formby he hates me. Its very disrespectful how she posts them kids i would be mortified if someone posted mine.

Her fella is a alcoholic thats maybe why she doesnt post him. I wouldnt post him if he was mine and went around telling the whole of formby he hates me. Its very disrespectful how she posts them kids i would be mortified if someone posted mine.
Tell us the tea

Reactions: 2

FARTHER .... cried laughing.
How did I find this thread .... GOLD.

Reactions: 14
I note that amanda no longer advertises her zero fat machine being in Dr Nassif medical spa. Hmm be careful what you post on social media Amanda !

Reactions: 16
Thick skin aka FUCKING LEATHER ... eh babes

I cant understand how shes with that drunken mess he must pay her well for her to stay with him? Nobody would put up with living with a drunk this day in age.

Reactions: 6
Oh god yea hes always drunk in formby if my fella carried on like him i would have to get rid lol

There was a rumour around birkdale he was cheating on her?? Anyone no if this is true?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She new what she was getting involved with when she got with him a abusive drunk thats why he got a divorce from his daughters mum she didnt want him. What woman would put up with that this day in age only a desperate woman who cant stand on her own 2 feet.

Reactions: 3