Amanda Harrington

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She loves gansters my best friend went to uni in Liverpool so saw her out a lot with that George paniyoutou who owns playground never been to Liverpool but I’ve heard it has a lot of it’s own celebs there who we’ve never heard of
She definitely isnt a celeb. She has been around about 25 years and has about 40k Instagram followers probably made up of most of her ex's. I dont even know what exactly she is a scouse z lister for. She always says she is a 'model' but I've never seen her model for any famous brands maybe someone can enlighten us.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She likes to think she’s someone around Liverpool, years ago she used to be out clubbing hanging round with gangsters or footballers, trying to get famous. Knows most of the well known people around town ( not famous just well known round here). She talks like a man, F this F that, she may try to talk posh now with her rich fella in Chester. Haven’t seen her model anything remotely top end, always have your kit off type shoots, she got into a music video once. No idea if she went with George but he’s got a baby with her mate Amy from school. Amy’s done extremely well in her career for scouse girl, staring in Indian films, unlike AH who gets her kit off for money and would go to the opening of an envelope 😁

Reactions: 11
She likes to think she’s someone around Liverpool, years ago she used to be out clubbing hanging round with gangsters or footballers, trying to get famous. Knows most of the well known people around town ( not famous just well known round here). She talks like a man, F this F that, she may try to talk posh now with her rich fella in Chester. Haven’t seen her model anything remotely top end, always have your kit off type shoots, she got into a music video once. No idea if she went with George but he’s got a baby with her mate Amy from school. Amy’s done extremely well in her career for scouse girl, staring in Indian films, unlike AH who gets her kit off for money and would go to the opening of an envelope 😁

Oh I know who you mean when you say Amy, has she really got a baby with that George ?!?! I thought better of her!! Are they still together ?!?

Reactions: 2
Yes they in lockdown Amy j a c k s o n is her instagram. She’s extremely famous and as a scouser done Very well in India. The Baby’s image of him. His family own the Hilton group, So he’s not a bad catch 😉 But I don’t know his history he’s quite private. But suppose everyone’s older and wiser than there younger days

Reactions: 3
I just feel like he always came off as a bit sleazy, maybe dont judge a book by its cover
. Time will tell x

Just looked at her Instagram she is so pretty and comes across as really classy. Bet Amanda and danielle lloyd go sick when they look at her. Danielle is doing only fans now for a fiver 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
lets re-ignite the thread.

Who is her fella and why is she so secretive

Reactions: 4
lets re-ignite the thread.

Who is her fella and why is she so secretive
She is so secretive because he is a sunday league footballer... I think she wants the world to believe he is in the premiership ? His name is robbie and he is an okay guy to be fair.. too good for her and her rent a fanny which has been round liverpool...they are engaged now x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is so secretive because he is a sunday league footballer... I think she wants the world to believe he is in the premiership ? His name is robbie and he is an okay guy to be fair.. too good for her and her rent a fanny which has been round liverpool...they are engaged now x
Didn't know that! Has he got a few bob too though?

Yes they in lockdown Amy j a c k s o n is her instagram. She’s extremely famous and as a scouser done Very well in India. The Baby’s image of him. His family own the Hilton group, So he’s not a bad catch 😉 But I don’t know his history he’s quite private. But suppose everyone’s older and wiser than there younger days
I remember seeing this on him years ago... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ing-titanium-plates-lets-walk-FREE-court.html

I just feel like he always came off as a bit sleazy, maybe dont judge a book by its cover
. Time will tell x

Just looked at her Instagram she is so pretty and comes across as really classy. Bet Amanda and danielle lloyd go sick when they look at her. Danielle is doing only fans now for a fiver 😂
Yeh you’re so right they def do! Don’t know if we should start a new Amy thread (I’m new round here, so don’t know protocols!) but years ago I was in a beauty pageant *cringe* that Amy won , she was soooo lovely honestly, and really did stand out. Her dad was a local bbc radio DJ in Liverpool ...I think. Bumped into her year or two later on a night out and she was lovely then too. She never referenced Amanda Harrington in my couple of meets with her, but did talk about her friend deb o’toole who ended up on that desperate scousewives show.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I remember seeing this on him years ago... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ing-titanium-plates-lets-walk-FREE-court.html

Yeh you’re so right they def do! Don’t know if we should start a new Amy thread (I’m new round here, so don’t know protocols!) but years ago I was in a beauty pageant *cringe* that Amy won , she was soooo lovely honestly, and really did stand out. Her dad was a local bbc radio DJ in Liverpool ...I think. Bumped into her year or two later on a night out and she was lovely then too. She never referenced Amanda Harrington in my couple of meets with her, but did talk about her friend deb o’toole who ended up on that desperate scousewives show.

That deb o'toole I think lives in marbella now, think she met some drug d out there

• Wow
Reactions: 7
he must have to swing it side to side just to touch an edge of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Didn't know that! Has he got a few bob too though?
Well not in real life from his day job. At new year just gone when they went to dubai and got engaged there are multiple pictures of them on instagram with a drug dealer from liverpool and his gf who now live in dubai. They fled to dubai after said dd was stabbed in his own childs party. It was stormed by a couple of masked men who stabbed him in front of all the children and adults he survived after weeks in hospital and they fled to dubai. Not sure if I can name them all on here but I'm sure Amanda's fella moves in his circles and is mates with him given the fact that he was all over him.in dubai. Maybe he works for him..

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Well not in real life from his day job. At new year just gone when they went to dubai and got engaged there are multiple pictures of them on instagram with a drug dealer from liverpool and his gf who now live in dubai. They fled to dubai after said dd was stabbed in his own childs party. It was stormed by a couple of masked men who stabbed him in front of all the children and adults he survived after weeks in hospital and they fled to dubai. Not sure if I can name them all on here but I'm sure Amanda's fella moves in his circles and is mates with him given the fact that he was all over him.in dubai. Maybe he works for him..
Omg....

Reactions: 1
I know them very vaguely, he seems like a nice guy ..... I don't think they are as well off as they would lead you to believe though, would love to know what he does.
He definitely likes a drink & they seem to lead very separate lives.

Anyone know what the story is with her daughters dad?

Reactions: 3
Omg howling off this thread how have I never seen it 🤣🤣🤣 kate hayes has gone tit now am not arsed how many times the kids had her up this is full of ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg howling off this thread how have I never seen it 🤣🤣🤣 kate hayes has gone tit now am not arsed how many times the kids had her up this is full of ☕
I hardly post in THM thread anymore, she bores the tits off me.. absolute car crash she is. I will be rejoining properly once delo leaves her and the inspirational quotes start up !

It was hilarious on here when amanda came on making new accounts and having her two pence worth, did you know that she is 44 and ONLY wears designer clothes and is very skinny not like all of us hahahaha x

• Haha
Reactions: 15