Amanda Harrington

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow her friend Carla the make up artist. Now she is brilliant, hillarious and no airs and graces. The vids she posts with her kids are so funny. The world needs more Carlas!

Reactions: 22
Hahahaha ridiculous Zerofat business? what’s your business? what do you do with your life besides slating people on a forum? A ridiculous business that’s in Harvey Nichols babe.. FDA approved and about to go to LA and Dubai.... so call it ridiculous then when I’m making even more money and wearing even more designer clothes and going to even more amazing places while your sitting there fat, ugly and skint wondering why your life isn’t like mine
Calm down, I said the name was ridiculous from a medical stance as you'd be dead with zero fat.

If having money and designer clothes makes you happy and brings purpose to your life then I'm happy for you.

But honestly you don't sound that happy and content in your life by calling others fat, ugly and skint. Maybe use some of that money for counciling.

Well done on your infrared light bike thing. I hope it does well for you as you seem to need material things to be happy. These fitness fads do come and go so quickly.

Good job I got thick skin coz I don’t give a tit
Yeah, I believe you babe.😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
of Course, the material items that makes everyone happy 🙄 babe if you knew how much money I earned, you’d crawl back under your bridge 😂

Reactions: 11
That’s a bite

She actually never told me about this I have a google alert set up from when I was on the 3 TV SHOWS I’ve been on and it alerts me when jealous little freaks like you lot put any tit up. Hahahaha ridiculous Zerofat business? what’s your business? what do you do with your life besides slating people on a forum? A ridiculous business that’s in Harvey Nichols babe.. FDA approved and about to go to LA and Dubai.... so call it ridiculous then when I’m making even more money and wearing even more designer clothes and going to even more amazing places while your sitting there fat, ugly and skint wondering why your life isn’t like mine hahaha I would love you to say this to my face! your all a gang of keyboard warriors thinking your all hard behind a screen...All got major issues and very very sad lives. Good job I got thick skin coz I don’t give a duck I’m laughing at you all but putting you straight coz your all ok to say tit but not an ounce of evidence or proof to back your comments up! Anyway.. bye for now you bitter people I’ve got better things to do with my time then argue with a gang of dogs! 😘😘😘😘😘 get well soon witches x

Reactions: 6
That’s a bite
WOW definitely no lady then.
Calling people fat is surley not good for her massive business, just proves what a mean girl she is.
And as for designer clothes haha whats the point when they just make you look cheap no matter how much you paid for them.
Nasty, Cheep and Tacky Babes. :ROFLMAO: :poop::poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
WOW definitely no lady then.
Calling people fat is surley not good for her massive business, just proves what a mean girl she is.
And as for designer clothes haha whats the point when they just make you look cheap no matter how much you paid for them.
Nasty, Cheep and Tacky Babes. :ROFLMAO: :poop::poop:
Money can never buy class and style, obviously

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am seriously confused. If you are a top class business woman and TV star would you really concern yourself coming onto gossip forums swearing and making statements about having a rock on your finger and lots of money?!?! I will be sending a copy of your response to DR NASSIF medical spa. You are tarnishing his brand by swearing and talling about going out with gangsters and having rocks on your fingers. I will be making a formal complaint re your lack of professionalism and decorum x

I am seriously confused. If you are a top class business woman and TV star would you really concern yourself coming onto gossip forums swearing and making statements about having a rock on your finger and lots of money?!?! I will be sending a copy of your response to DR NASSIF medical spa. You are tarnishing his brand by swearing and talling about going out with gangsters and having rocks on your fingers. I will be making a formal complaint re your lack of professionalism and decorum x
Oh and calling people fat and swearing and being disrespectful. I believe you will find that is not allowed to be associated with his brands.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Don't you just love a Instagram filter.
But unfortunately it doesn't change what's on the inside.:unsure:

Oh and calling people fat and swearing and being disrespectful. I believe you will find that is not allowed to be associated with his brands.
Well I think you will find.. that all this talk is not my style what so ever.. If you look back over this forum and all the disgusting comments about me and go back a page on the Katie heyes slating forum where it started then you will see that the reason I have mentioned all the above is in response to what has been said about me on this forum, about myself, my partner, my business, my engagement, my ring, my past relationships, my step children my weight.. you name it it’s been said.. so if I want to defend myself I will.. and trust me I didn’t just stumble across this forum I got a google alert to my email.. So how would you like to find a forum about yourself slating every aspect of your life, your children, your weight, accused of being passed around gangsters, being a coke head.. I’m a human being just like you but these narrow minded people seem to forget that... not one of you know me personally and that’s the bad part about it! I’m a grown women with 3 children!!!!
So you go ahead and make a complaint. I’ll give you the direct email if you like!! I’ve already passed all this over to my solicitor and the police as this is slander and defamation of character an I won’t tolerate it. He will be looking into this whole forum as cyber bullying is against the law and holds up to a 5 year sentence. I went through this a while ago with someone on twitter and they went to jail. So I am following the same steps and if it has to go to court then everyone will have to stand up and it will be public knowledge who is a bullying troll. Now that’s the last thing i’m going to say about this. Carry on all of you as it’s all being logged and will just be more evidence 👌

• Haha
  • Wow
Isn’t Savannah her daughters name? I quite liked Amanda on Desperate scousewives, I don’t know anything of her since but I can’t believe that as a mother she would make a account using her kids name to respond here 🧐 I’m dubious it’s her, because doing that is pretty disgusting.

Reactions: 13
Well I think you will find.. that all this talk is not my style what so ever.. If you look back over this forum and all the disgusting comments about me and go back a page on the Katie heyes slating forum where it started then you will see that the reason I have mentioned all the above is in response to what has been said about me on this forum, about myself, my partner, my business, my engagement, my ring, my past relationships, my step children my weight.. you name it it’s been said.. so if I want to defend myself I will.. and trust me I didn’t just stumble across this forum I got a google alert to my email.. So how would you like to find a forum about yourself slating every aspect of your life, your children, your weight, accused of being passed around gangsters, being a coke head.. I’m a human being just like you but these narrow minded people seem to forget that... not one of you know me personally and that’s the bad part about it! I’m a grown women with 3 children!!!!
So you go ahead and make a complaint. I’ll give you the direct email if you like!! I’ve already passed all this over to my solicitor and the police as this is slander and defamation of character an I won’t tolerate it. He will be looking into this whole forum as cyber bullying is against the law and holds up to a 5 year sentence. I went through this a while ago with someone on twitter and they went to jail. So I am following the same steps and if it has to go to court then everyone will have to stand up and it will be public knowledge who is a bullying troll. Now that’s the last thing i’m going to say about this. Carry on all of you as it’s all being logged and will just be more evidence 👌
Damage control? Lol bit late.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🎣

You are more then entitled to defend yourself in any way you want, however you are throwing around names such as Harvey Nichols and dr nassif medical spa in the same paragraphs that you are saying you went out with a gangster as well as calling people witches and fat. You claim to be an international business woman yet your on gossip forums bragging about wearing designer clothes when your a fourty odd year old woman. It's all rather laughable. I haven't trolled you but what I will be doing is contacting the 'brands'you are in business with to show them your posts on social media. I hardly think Harvey Nichols and Nassif medical spa as multi million pound brands would be happy about a partner brand promoting their own concession within their stores while in the same paragraph calling people witches, fat , poor as well as the aforementioned information you detailed about your previous relationship with a gangster. See what your solicitor thinks of that when you speak to them. He or she if they have any sense will be advising you that you shouldn't be bringing brands into disrepute on social media while trying to promote your own brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Also the police wouldn’t deal with ‘slander or defamation’ - defamation is a civil issue, which slander or libel would come under, one which is written (libel) not slander like you wrote... which I assume you know ... you know... from your lawyer...

And sorry not to go on but ‘cyber bullying’ isn’t a crime. What crime are you alluding has been committed?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm a lurker on tattle but had to join to post this.

She's clearly made a tit of herself and is now desperately trying to backpedal.

Go to the police with what? Gossip on a public figure isn't anything to do with the police.

What has Caroline flack got to do with this? She was someone that tragically took her own life as a court case bought about by the crown prosecution service was coming up as they believed it was in the public's interest. It's disgusting public figures using her name to try and shut down criticism of themselves.

You've called people here what you are complaining about and admitted to connections with gangsters. Slander is the spoken word. Liable is what you're looking for and at best an unscrupulous solicitor would take your money to send some idle threats. For it to have any case you'd have to prove that a) it's not true and b) that it damaged you. I'm a solicitor and trust me no judge would side with you over very mild comments on a public figure on social media. It would be seen as people's opinions. There have been a few cases of liable cases on social media but only because the person saying it was also a public figure with a big accoubt and it was 100% untrue. Like jack Monroe Vs Katie Hopkins

Your threats are 100% idle, you must know you can't stop people's opinions on you else you wouldn't be here threatening.

Someone is in jail for comments they made on twitter at you? Do post the public details of those! I would be very interested as it sounds groundbreaking and I've not heard of it. Or did you just invent it as I suspect? If someone was on twitter sending abusive or hateful comments like death threats yes there might be something, but tattle isn't remotely close to anything criminal.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
#bekind while also calling people fat witches. What a hypocrite you are, Amanda.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Well, all that money and business obviously cannot buy you a dictionary, or any kind of decorum!

For someone who has such low opinions of us, it's rather hypocritical to lose one's already rather drug damaged mind over us having an opinion on her!

What she seems to mean is we need to be kind about her, as she above us all. She can say whatever she likes about the commoners here.
#bekind while also calling people fat witches. What a hypocrite you are, Amanda.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Solicitor here too 👋🏽 and no, I’ve not heard of the case either.
Not everyone in life will like you, it’s just one of those things.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25